Please pray

13 posts in this topic

Just pray.

For ourselves and each other.

Fight the urge not to pray.

Pray for the Jewish people.

Pray for America and our President.

So much of "the Grand Illusion" is intended for keeping us off our knees.

Pray for the Gospel outreach.

(I am posting this also as a bulletin board for others to join in with

prayer ideas).

Join in!

Pin a prayer here.

And pray for it and what others

pin here.

God bless!

The fervent prayer of a righteous man or woman availeth much!

Posted (edited)

I always found the Our Father prayer extremely helpful. I had immense anxiety and couldn't sleep. Nothing worked. Then I fervently prayed the Our Father over 20 times and I completely relaxed. Whatever was on my body lifted off as if vanishing. God heals.

Edited by Allroses48

Praying~!

Praying

Hey JohnD, I love that we all have access to prayer. Sad but true, it is something that we often forget about till we realize that what we have been trying has not been working. Please keep my dad and stepmom in your prayers. My dad is pastoring overseas and just in April and May alone have had five break-ins. They have fortunately not been hurt. But would appreciate prayers for their safety.

7 hours ago, JohnD said:

Just pray.

For ourselves and each other.

Pray for the Jewish people.

Pray for America and our President.

So much of "the Grand Illusion" is intended for keeping us off our knees.

I pray then for us to have victory and endure to the very end and be so that the unbelievers believe.  For the President be safe and endure for the LORD and for more praying people to come! In JESUS name. Amen.

2 hours ago, Annette said:

Hey JohnD, I love that we all have access to prayer. Sad but true, it is something that we often forget about till we realize that what we have been trying has not been working. Please keep my dad and stepmom in your prayers. My dad is pastoring overseas and just in April and May alone have had five break-ins. They have fortunately not been hurt. But would appreciate prayers for their safety.

Be safety and protection for your dad and stepmom by the power of GOD. In JESUS name! Amen.

13 hours ago, Annette said:

Praying.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0