• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,533
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  1

16 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

Is being born into incorruptible seed through rapture not from heaven?

Matt 21:24-27 Jesus replied, “I will also ask you one question. If you answer me, I will tell you by what authority I am doing these things. 25John’s baptism—where did it come from? Was it from heaven, or of human origin?” They discussed it among themselves and said, “If we say, ‘From heaven,’ he will ask, ‘Then why didn’t you believe him?’ 26But if we say, ‘Of human origin’—we are afraid of the people, for they all hold that John was a prophet.” 27So they answered Jesus, “We don’t know.” Then he said, “Neither will I tell you by what authority I am doing these things.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,066
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

3 hours ago, Heb 13:8 said:

Is being born into incorruptible seed through rapture not from heaven?

Matt 21:24-27 Jesus replied, “I will also ask you one question. If you answer me, I will tell you by what authority I am doing these things. 25John’s baptism—where did it come from? Was it from heaven, or of human origin?” They discussed it among themselves and said, “If we say, ‘From heaven,’ he will ask, ‘Then why didn’t you believe him?’ 26But if we say, ‘Of human origin’—we are afraid of the people, for they all hold that John was a prophet.” 27So they answered Jesus, “We don’t know.” Then he said, “Neither will I tell you by what authority I am doing these things.

ASTROLOGY IS OF SATAN.

3 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

ASTROLOGY IS OF SATAN.

That's right it is, if you worship Satan. Believers in Christ however, worship Jesus Christ. Big difference RM.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,066
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

1 hour ago, Heb 13:8 said:

That's right it is, if you worship Satan. Believers in Christ however, worship Jesus Christ. Big difference RM.

Venus, Jupiter and Virgo is Astrology, look it up.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

On 5/18/2017 at 7:56 AM, kenny2212 said:

People say the rapture's got to be post-trib because Jesus said "immediately after the tribulation of those days" in Matt. 24:29. But he also said "in the world you shall have tribulation" in John 16:33. The disciples surely didn't face the final 7 years? Did they? We're still here. People also say Matthew 24:30 is Jesus' second coming. You'll agree with me that Matt. 24:29 is parallel to Rev. 6:12-14. Rev. 6:12-14 is the 6th seal. If Matt. 24:30 is the 2nd coming (7th trumpet), that means one has to cram the 7th seal and 6 trumpet judgements between verses 30 and 31, good? Not good. Not that I agree that the rapture occurs at the 7th trumpet. I'm just assuming it happens.

If you see the rapture in Rev 7:9-16 then it makes sense to place the rapture right before the trumpets, which is pretty much when the wrath of God begins. 

Matthew 24:29-31 does not say immediately after the GREAT TRIBULATION, it says tribulation. Why do they have to be the same? 

11 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

Venus, Jupiter and Virgo is Astrology, look it up.

Then I guess God is an astrologist since He created them. Do you worship Satan or the Word of God? Rev 12:1-5 is in the Word.

3 hours ago, Spock said:

Matthew 24:29-31 does not say immediately after the GREAT TRIBULATION, it says tribulation. Why do they have to be the same? 

Matt 24:19 How dreadful it will be in those days for pregnant women and nursing mothers!

Matt 24:21 For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been from the beginning of the world until now, no, and never will be.

Matt 24:22 “If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened.

Matt 24:29 "Immediately after the distress of those days "'the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from the sky, and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.'

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.69

The Word of God is written in the stars

https://philologos.org/__eb-tws/signs.htm

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.69

On 5/18/2017 at 8:53 AM, Daniel 11:36 said:

The "rapture" will occur just before the Lord does His work on an unbelieving world which will last for 2550 days .... He will be involved personally even thought the world will not see Him in the process

He will then appear to those left on the earth at the end of the tribulation and separate them .... those of Israel, and the balance of the nations

This truth has been lost by "professing" Christianity today and has been perverted by most .... not a good thing

Seriously,where do you get this from?

Only 2 choices are the mark of the beast,or the seal of God!

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  44
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

Revelation 7:9 says it all about the rapture. it doesn't say the exact time but it is noted well before the end of the tribulation.

if you think about it, the tribulation/antichrist can't come into power till the spirit of God (the Holy Spirit) is taken out of this world. well we as Christians are filled with the spirit of God upon our excepting of salvation, (we are the temple of God here on earth.) so either you believe you are a child of God and are taken with the Spirit as he is removed from holding the tribulation back, or you believe God takes his spirit from you (lose your salvation/comforter), and suffer through the tribulation with this world.

now it is up to you to research what you believe is the intention and truly the heart of God for his children. does he leave his kids in the burning house or take them out before the fire consumes them?