• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,194
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

7 minutes ago, Davida said:

I think you're going off into your own imaginings too much.   The Trump is the sound of the Trump of God like it says.

"And the sons of Aaron, the priests, shall sound with the trumpets
and this shall be an ordinance forever, throughout your generations"
Numbers 10:8

Hi Davida,

On earth God uses trumpets to tell the people - to gather, to pray, etc however in relation to heavenly things the actual is the voice of God as scripture tells us. No imaginings there bro.

Marilyn. 

Guest shiloh357
8 minutes ago, Marilyn C said:

Not at all trying to force anything, it is all laid out in scripture, bro,

`For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first.` (1 Thess. 4: 16)

-the shout of the Lord, Gk. word `keleuma,` a cry of incitement, from `keleuo` to urge on, hail, to order, give a command.

- the trumpet of God, Gk. word `salpigx,` quavering, reverberation, a trump, a trumpet.

The first voice is a `shout` of command to the Body of Christ on earth, and the second is the authority to raise the dead. 

Marilyn.

There are three things mentioned, the shout, the trump and the voice of the archangel.  The shout is the Lord's shout, and the trumpet is clearly separate from that and then you have the archangel.   So the trumpet is not the voice of God.   The passage doesn't say it is.   You are trying to read your own views into the passage and that is inappropriate.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers

5 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

There are three things mentioned, the shout, the trump and the voice of the archangel.  The shout is the Lord's shout, and the trumpet is clearly separate from that and then you have the archangel.   So the trumpet is not the voice of God.   The passage doesn't say it is.   You are trying to read your own views into the passage and that is inappropriate.

It is quite obvious that 3 things have to happen,

`For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first.` (1 Thess. 4: 16)

1. The shout, command for gathering of the Body of Christ,

2. The clearing of angelic beings, the voice of the archangel,

3. The trumpet/voice of authority of God to raise the dead.

Marilyn. 

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

".... that you should not grieve, as the rest
do who have not hope . 14 For if we believe that Yahshua
died and rose again, even so Elohim through Yahshua, will also bring with
Him all those who have fallen asleep . 15 For we say this to you in the Word of Elohim, that we the living who remain to the coming of our Master will not at all go before those who have
fallen asleep. 16 Because the Master Himself shall
come down from Heaven with a commanding shout of an archangel's voice, and with the trumpet of YAHWEH. And the dead in Messiah will rise again first.
17 Then we who remain alive will be
caught up together with them in the
clouds to meet with our Master in the
air. And so we will always be with our
Master . 18 So, then, comfort each other with
these words.

============

52 In a moment, in the blinking of 5
an eye, at the last trumpet ; for a trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall all be changed.
53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.
2    Yahweh the Son, Yahweh being a family name. From the context of 1Cor 15 there is no doubt that two separate beings are being spoken of verse 24, 27-28.
3    Man was supposed to be made in the image, and likeness of YHWH (Gen 1:26). Although he was made in his image, as man has eyes, hands, legs and feet, but one must grow into His likeness, which is His character of love. Only through the Holy Spirit can a human transform from their selfish, earthly human nature to the pure likeness of YHWH.
4    Death in scripture is equated to sleep as the dead person’s body is sleeping in the grave until the resurrection. The resurrection is the hope of the true believer and reigning with Yahshua on earth with Him during the millennial kingdom (Rev 5:10 Rev 20:4), not going to heaven,
5    The resurrection happens at the 7th trumpet debunking the false pre-tribulation rapture theory.

40 minutes ago, Davida said:

ya I think it is imaginings.  Please show where the scripture says" the Trump" is the quivery voice of GOD

Hi Davida,

`After this I looked, and behold, a door was opened in heaven; and the first voice I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking to me; which said, "Come up hither..` (Rev. 4: 1)

Trumpet - Gk. word, `salpigx,` meaning quavering, reverberation, vibration.

We know that trumpets don`t talk, however God is revealing to us that His voice reverberates, like an echo. It goes forth and returns. Very powerful.

Marilyn.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

14 minutes ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Davida,

`After this I looked, and behold, a door was opened in heaven; and the first voice I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking to me; which said, "Come up hither..` (Rev. 4: 1)

Trumpet - Gk. word, `salpigx,` meaning quavering, reverberation, vibration.

We know that trumpets don`t talk, however God is giving revealing to us that His voice reverberates, like an echo. It goes forth and returns. Very powerful.

Marilyn.

It's a voice, like a trumpet.  Not a trumpet, I agree with the others who disagree.  There is a difference between a voice and a trumpet.

God bless

38 minutes ago, wingnut- said:

It's a voice, like a trumpet.  Not a trumpet, I agree with the others who disagree.  There is a difference between a voice and a trumpet.

God bless

Hi wingnut,

Yes we agree that it is a voice, (God`s) that is like a trumpet. The trumpet is the symbol. There is no trumpet in heaven, just as there is no lamb in heaven, (Rev. 5: 6) but we know that they are symbols.

regards, Marilyn.  

21 minutes ago, Davida said:

Sorry but when anyone  starts claiming extra biblical things like God's voice is like an echo etc etc....it looks to me that you are adding your own imaginations to the Scripture and it causes me to cringe. In this case Rev 4 :1  I think the Trumpet is the allusion to  the Trumpet which was used  to open gates & to summon the Priests & Levites in the Holy Temple of the Jewish people.  This was a heavenly voice speaking /summoning him as a trump saying "come hither. " That is my take.

Btw, I believe at the Rapture we will hear a Trump as it says.  Over and out.  ;-)

1Thess 4:13 "

For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord. Therefore comfort one another with these words.”

Hi Davida,

I have not said anything that is not in scripture or of the meaning of the Greek word or the meaning from a dictionary. Nothing of my imagination there bro. As to us hearing a trumpet from heaven, there are no trumpets in heaven as they are earthly things.

Now you said -

`This was a heavenly voice speaking /summoning him as a trump saying "come hither. " That is my take.

Btw, I believe at the Rapture we will hear a Trump as it says.`

You are saying one is a voice and the other is a trump (et). Which is it?

regards, Marilyn.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

30 minutes ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi wingnut,

Yes we agree that it is a voice, (God`s) that is like a trumpet. The trumpet is the symbol. There is no trumpet in heaven, just as there is no lamb in heaven, (Rev. 5: 6) but we know that they are symbols.

regards, Marilyn.  

You'll have to explain that to John then, because he wrote there are seven angels with seven trumpets. ;)  The trumpet is not the symbol, it is a voice that reminds John of a trumpet.  The fact is, it is a voice, and as others have said you are forcing that in there.

God bless

25 minutes ago, wingnut- said:

You'll have to explain that to John then, because he wrote there are seven angels with seven trumpets. ;)  The trumpet is not the symbol, it is a voice that reminds John of a trumpet.  The fact is, it is a voice, and as others have said you are forcing that in there.

God bless

Hi wingnut,

I think you have misunderstood, I said that `the voice is as a trumpet speaking to me,` (John) as the scripture says.

regards, Marilyn.