• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

8 hours ago, Zemke said:

Those that believe the restrainer is the Holy Spirit do not believe God leaves this place or that God leaves the believers. 

That may be your personal take on it, but not all of the pre-trib theology agree with you on that.

8 hours ago, Zemke said:

He goes back to dealing with the world the way He did before.

This is not scriptural at all, here is a reminder from some basic truths you are not applying.

John 1  In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Jesus existed in the beginning...

Hebrews 13:8 Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever.

He never changes.  He has never altered how He has dealt with mankind and He never will.

8 hours ago, Zemke said:

The Jewish writings are full of patterns. We keep arguing over the same scriptures because we approach them from a purely western literary mind set.

Considering that pre-trib theology is a western belief it would be true of those who hold to this theory.

8 hours ago, Zemke said:

Are the trumpets in Revelation silver trumpets or rams horns?

The trumpets in Revelation are not earthly trumpets, so this argument is flawed at its foundation as it attempts to compare something heavenly with something earthly.

8 hours ago, Zemke said:

The Night, darkness is used over and over describing the time of the end. "Work while it is day, night comes when no man can work."

That is why one must take what scripture says on the matter and apply it.

Matthew 24:29 “Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. 30 Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

Revelation 6:12 I looked when He opened the sixth seal, and behold, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became like blood. 13 And the stars of heaven fell to the earth, as a fig tree drops its late figs when it is shaken by a mighty wind.

Joel 2  Blow the trumpet in Zion,
And sound an alarm in My holy mountain!
Let all the inhabitants of the land tremble;
For the day of the Lord is coming,
For it is at hand:
2 A day of darkness and gloominess,
A day of clouds and thick darkness,
Like the morning clouds spread over the mountains.
A people come, great and strong,
The like of whom has never been;
Nor will there ever be any such after them,
Even for many successive generations.

Zechariah 14:6 It shall come to pass in that day
That there will be no light;
The lights will diminish.
7 It shall be one day
Which is known to the Lord—
Neither day nor night.
But at evening time it shall happen
That it will be light.

Isaiah 60  Arise, shine;
For your light has come!
And the glory of the Lord is risen upon you.
2 For behold, the darkness shall cover the earth,
And deep darkness the people;
But the Lord will arise over you,
And His glory will be seen upon you.

Do you notice how every one of these passages are in regards to His coming?  When the time of darkness comes, so does He, and it is too late for unbelievers so there is no more work to be done.

The problem for those who hold to pre-trib theology is that they want to go back in time, to what they believe was a time when God had a different plan or purpose.  I have already pointed out that this goes against scripture, but to illustrate even further that the plan never changed let's look at some more of Isaiah's prophecy that we touched on above.

Isaiah 60  Arise, shine;
For your light has come!
3 The Gentiles shall come to your light,
And kings to the brightness of your rising.

Isaiah 60:5 Then you shall see and become radiant,
And your heart shall swell with joy;
Because the abundance of the sea shall be turned to you,
The wealth of the Gentiles shall come to you.

Isaiah 60:10 “The sons of foreigners shall build up your walls,
And their kings shall minister to you
;
For in My wrath I struck you,
But in My favor I have had mercy on you.
11 Therefore your gates shall be open continually;
They shall not be shut day or night,
That men may bring to you the wealth of the Gentiles,
And their kings in procession

The grafting in of the Gentiles was always part of the plan, there is nothing to go back to.  The Israelites were told the plan long before Jesus was born a man, long before there was a church.  The wealth of the Gentiles is belief in Jesus, and we should already know who the kings and priests are that would be ministering.  Nothing has ever changed, this fact is one of the main issues that mislead people into the pre-trib theology.

God bless

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,028
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, wingnut- said:

That may be your personal take on it, but not all of the pre-trib theology agree with you on that.

This is not scriptural at all, here is a reminder from some basic truths you are not applying.

John 1  In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Jesus existed in the beginning...

Hebrews 13:8 Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever.

He never changes.  He has never altered how He has dealt with mankind and He never will.

Considering that pre-trib theology is a western belief it would be true of those who hold to this theory.

The trumpets in Revelation are not earthly trumpets, so this argument is flawed at its foundation as it attempts to compare something heavenly with something earthly.

That is why one must take what scripture says on the matter and apply it.

Matthew 24:29 “Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. 30 Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

Revelation 6:12 I looked when He opened the sixth seal, and behold, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became like blood. 13 And the stars of heaven fell to the earth, as a fig tree drops its late figs when it is shaken by a mighty wind.

Joel 2  Blow the trumpet in Zion,
And sound an alarm in My holy mountain!
Let all the inhabitants of the land tremble;
For the day of the Lord is coming,
For it is at hand:
2 A day of darkness and gloominess,
A day of clouds and thick darkness,
Like the morning clouds spread over the mountains.
A people come, great and strong,
The like of whom has never been;
Nor will there ever be any such after them,
Even for many successive generations.

Zechariah 14:6 It shall come to pass in that day
That there will be no light;
The lights will diminish.
7 It shall be one day
Which is known to the Lord—
Neither day nor night.
But at evening time it shall happen
That it will be light.

Isaiah 60  Arise, shine;
For your light has come!

Do you notice how every one of these passages are in regards to His coming?  When the time of darkness comes, so does He, and it is too late for unbelievers so there is no more work to be done.

The problem for those who hold to pre-trib theology is that they want to go back in time, to what they believe was a time when God had a different plan or purpose.  I have already pointed out that this goes against scripture, but to illustrate even further that the plan never changed let's look at some more of Isaiah's prophecy that we touched on above.

Isaiah 60  Arise, shine;
For your light has come!
3 The Gentiles shall come to your light,
And kings to the brightness of your rising.

Isaiah 60:5 Then you shall see and become radiant,
And your heart shall swell with joy;
Because the abundance of the sea shall be turned to you,
The wealth of the Gentiles shall come to you.

Isaiah 60:10 “The sons of foreigners shall build up your walls,
And their kings shall minister to you
;
For in My wrath I struck you,
But in My favor I have had mercy on you.
11 Therefore your gates shall be open continually;
They shall not be shut day or night,
That men may bring to you the wealth of the Gentiles,
And their kings in procession

The grafting in of the Gentiles was always part of the plan, there is nothing to go back to.  The Israelites were told the plan long before Jesus was born a man, long before there was a church.  The wealth of the Gentiles is belief in Jesus, and we should already know who the kings and priests are that would be ministering.  Nothing has ever changed, this fact is one of the main issues that mislead people into the pre-trib theology.

God bless

Actually much of what you say I agree with but first off I am not pre trib. I believe Matth, 24 is speaking of the resurrection/rapture and not only the references to darkness I agree with but apply that to not just a physical time of darkness but what it means spiritually as in a spiritual time of darkness. The plagues in Revelation are plagues in the old testament, once again I'm not speaking of going back to the old covenant or not seeing Jesus always was.

I've always thought anyone that holds to the seventieth week or half the week and are pre mellenial had an understanding of sorts that the time of Jacobs trouble was God dealing with finishing the weeks appointed to Israel. They are not being brought back for blessing but final judgement and repentance, they will look on Him who they have pierced and weep. That's one of the difficulties of a message board is having the same language of sorts. Making assumptions some things are understood but apparently they aren't. 

I mean there is a distinction between how the Holy Spirit operated in the Old Covenant as in the New, right?

I can understand some one who believes the gifts of the Spirit were only for the early church and no longer were needed after the apostles doctrine was written not understanding what I'm saying, or a preterist or a replacementists  who believes nothing future for Israel is coming and all these things are a distraction, not understanding what I'm saying.

It's mostly why I hop around and comment here a little and there a little and avoid debate because I don't see much progress if ever when things get to that stage and many times it happens right off the bat. I don't see much profit ever coming from it. I'm just sharing what I see and learning. I believe the rapture happens between the 6th and 7th seal.  Matthew 24 parallels well with the seals. But I've seen posts ridiculing that even though it's right o the page. Kind of holds back commenting to much.

I'll look into the spiritual trumpet idea you suggested. It's just that when Paul was speaking of the last trump they had the scriptures and Revelation was not written yet. I would think there was an understanding of what Paul was speaking of and that understanding would have come from what was written. I do know a rams horn is one made by God and the other trumpet was forged by man, the trumpet used to call for the camp to leave. Rams horns were blown at Jericho and it's interesting that a group of seven comes out of the seventh of seven and there is silence, two spies, a gentile woman and her house hold being taken out before destruction. These are the things I find rather interesting. Lot was pulled out right before destruction also. Same word used for pulling out Rahab. Same word used for Moses bringing out the children of Israel from the camp to meet the LORD while a trumpet blast grew louder and louder. Exodus 19.

Edited by Zemke

40 minutes ago, Zemke said:

Actually much of what you say I agree with but first off I am not pre trib. 

Thanks for clarifying, it was not clear to me in your original post.  I agree with you that Matthew 24 is our chronological guideline.

9 minutes ago, Zemke said:

I mean there is a distinction between how the Holy Spirit operated in the Old Covenant as in the New, right?

Not as far as I can tell.  Doesn't David make the plea not to have the Spirit taken from him?  Isn't that something that people today still worry about happening to them as well?  I don't see any scriptural reason to believe that God has ever approached people of faith differently, quite the opposite in fact.  Ask yourself this, how could the OT prophets prophesy without the Holy Spirit?  How could we trust that the OT scriptures are God-breathed if the Holy Spirit was not with the writers?  No, I don't believe God has ever changed His approach.

23 minutes ago, Zemke said:

Matthew 24 parallels well with the seals. But I've seen posts ridiculing that even though it's right o the page. Kind of holds back commenting to much.

I would love to hear your thoughts on this, but I understand your hesitancy.  I would say that though my viewpoint is not popular, I am still compelled to share it.  I would encourage you to do the same, especially when you can back it up with scripture, don't let anyone dissuade you brother.

27 minutes ago, Zemke said:

I'll look into the spiritual trumpet idea you suggested.

It's not so much a spiritual thing, it is a heavenly thing.  If I'm not mistaken the original language would actually be shofar for trumpet, but regardless of what wording is used, heavenly things are not the same as earthly things.  Consider the ark of the covenant as an example, it was a physical representation of a heavenly thing.  Whatever the 7 angels sound, they are real objects that make sound, but probably not at all what comes to our earthly minds.

30 minutes ago, Zemke said:

It's just that when Paul was speaking of the last trump they had the scriptures and Revelation was not written yet.

I agree, and it is an excellent point.  Paul wrote his letters before Revelation was written.  Keep in mind that Paul was taken up in the Spirit as well, and though he was not given as detailed of an accounting as John, he would have certainly known which trumpet was the last to be sounded.  So when he says the last trumpet, it is logical to conclude that it is the same as the last trumpet John writes of, which was the 7th.  To me this is also clear when we read what is a result of the 7th trumpet sounding.  Not to mention, though these two different hands were used to write these events, God is ultimately the author and He did not leave us some unsolvable puzzle.  Scripture is not vague about the fact that we are not supposed to be surprised, this is not supposed to come on us like a thief in the night, which implies we will understand it.

37 minutes ago, Zemke said:

Rams horns were blown at Jericho and it's interesting that a group of seven comes out of the seventh of seven and there is silence, two spies, a gentile woman and her house hold being taken out before destruction. These are the things I find rather interesting. Lot was pulled out right before destruction also. Same word used for pulling out Rahab. Same word used for Moses bringing out the children of Israel from the camp to meet the LORD while a trumpet blast grew louder and louder. Exodus 19.

Indeed, what took place in all of these instances points to the gathering at the very end, at His coming as scripture supports in each instance.  We agree on quite a bit it seems.

God bless

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

23 hours ago, n2thelight said:

What day is being spoken of in the below verse?

Isaiah 25:9 "And it shall be said in that day, "Lo, this is our God; we have waited for Him, and He will save us: this is the Lord; we have waited for Him, we will be glad and rejoice in His salvation."

Guess I'll answer my own question

The Day being spoken of is the Day of the Lord,ie,His 2nd and only coming.

This being the 2nd coming,who's waiting for Him,in other words,how can you wait and be raptured?

You can't!!!!!!

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  44
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

On ‎6‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 7:32 AM, wingnut- said:

Joel 2 is a future prophecy, so it is a matter of applying the time it is written in regards to.  Not everyone will accept Him, but His Spirit will be poured out on all flesh just the same, scripture is never wrong.  The passage does not in any way infer that all flesh will prophesy or come to belief, simply that His Spirit will be poured out on them, which contradicts your notion that the Holy Spirit is absent.  I don't subscribe to the camp that believes there is no punishment for the wicked, scripture is clear on the matter.

Matthew 25:46 “Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life.”

your response to my post makes no sense.  I never mentioned there is no punishment for the wicked.

As for who the Holy Spirit is, and the power of the spirit of God, and why he was sent stands. I am not sure if you have ever had the Holy spirit fall upon you, but if you have, your above response would stand in stark contrast to what you experienced. Don't try to deny the power of God. the power of God wouldn't allow the anti Christ to stand on his feet let alone rule while they Holy spirit is still in place. That would be likening a man saying I can stand and move in 300mph winds, it isn't happening.

On ‎6‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 7:32 AM, wingnut- said:

That's the whole point, but you are not heeding the rest of the passage.

Revelation 6:11 Then each of them was given a white robe, and they were told to wait a little longer, until the full number of their fellow servants, their brothers and sisters, were killed just as they had been.

Both groups are killed, this group here and the group that will join them, which is the great multitude.  One cannot enter heaven in their earthly body, and Paul is specific about the fact we will ALL be changed into our glorified body at the same time.  These people in heaven are deceased people, a number that grows as a result of the great tribulation and the enemies war against the saints.

The great multitude will follow Jesus out of heaven, and those who are alive and remain will meet them in the air where we all get our glorified bodies and then proceed to earth to set up the millennial kingdom.  Most believers will be dead at this point, those who are alive and remain will be few, mostly made up of the Jewish remnant.

God bless

if you believe the above martyrs are referred to in Revelation 6:9 and the ones that suddenly appear and are dressed in white with robes dipped in the blood of the lamb in Revelation 7:9 are one in the same, well I don't know what to tell you, there is a clear and concise delineation between the two. there is zero reason for the scripture to mention the same group of people in successive scripture described different ways. I guess we will have to disagree.

Edited by WholeyGod'schild

13 hours ago, WholeyGod'schild said:

your response to my post makes no sense.  I never mentioned there is no punishment for the wicked.

You questioned whether I believed in eternal punishment, and I clarified what I believe.

I am not sure if you have ever had the Holy spirit fall upon you, but if you have, your above response would stand in stark contrast to what you experienced. Don't try to deny the power of God. the power of God wouldn't allow the anti Christ to stand on his feet let alone rule while they Holy spirit is still in place. That would be likening a man saying I can stand and move in 300mph winds, it isn't happening.

Of course I have experienced the Holy Spirit, He lives within me.  Your claim that He will not be present is in direct opposition to scripture, not much more I can say.

if you believe the above martyrs are referred to in Revelation 6:9 and the ones that suddenly appear and are dressed in white with robes dipped in the blood of the lamb in Revelation 7:9 are one in the same, well I don't know what to tell you, there is a clear and concise delineation between the two. there is zero reason for the scripture to mention the same group of people in successive scripture described different ways. I guess we will have to disagree.

I never said they were one in the same.  The first group date all the way back to the time following Christ's resurrection up until the time of the end.  The great multitude are their brethren, who the first group have been waiting on to be killed as they were.  Once that occurs, the time has come to avenge them.

God bless

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  711
  • Content Per Day:  0.28

On 5/18/2017 at 7:56 AM, kenny2212 said:

People say the rapture's got to be post-trib because Jesus said "immediately after the tribulation of those days" in Matt. 24:29. But he also said "in the world you shall have tribulation" in John 16:33.

not "But in the world you have tribulation" rather "AND he also said in the World you have tribulation" because both statements are saying the same thing. The saints are here in this world during the tribulation then after that they are raptured at the second coming of Christ.

The disciples surely didn't face the final 7 years? Did they? We're still here.

The disciples were all killed except John whom they tried to kill but could not. They all faced extreme tribulation.

People also say Matthew 24:30 is Jesus' second coming. You'll agree with me that Matt. 24:29 is parallel to Rev. 6:12-14.

Agreed. Both are describing the second coming event. Second coming is described in Revelation in chapter 6, chapter 14 and chapter 19.

Rev. 6:12-14 is the 6th seal. If Matt. 24:30 is the 2nd coming (7th trumpet), that means one has to cram the 7th seal and 6 trumpet judgements between verses 30 and 31, good?

The seals and the trumpets are not the same thing even though they cover some of the same time period in certain cases.

7th trumpet is a statement about what "had happened" already by that time --

15 Then the seventh angel sounded; and there were loud voices in heaven, saying,

“The kingdom of the world has become the kingdom of our Lord and of His Christ; and He will reign forever and ever.” 16 And the twenty-four elders, who sit on their thrones before God, fell on their faces and worshiped God, 17 saying,

“We give You thanks, O Lord God, the Almighty, who are and who were, because You have taken Your great power and have begun to reign. 18 And the nations were enraged, and Your wrath came, and the time came for the dead to be judged, and the time to reward Your bond-servants the prophets and the saints and those who fear Your name, the small and the great, and to destroy those who destroy the earth.”

19 And the temple of God which is in heaven was opened; and the ark of His covenant appeared in His temple, and there were flashes of lightning and sounds and peals of thunder and an earthquake and a great hailstorm.

On 5/18/2017 at 8:49 PM, Revelation Man said:

Jacobs Troubles and the Great Tribulation period is 7 Years. Israel will be forced into a "Peace/Security" Deal.

No Bible text says that.

• Followers:  9
  • Content Count:  4,066
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

8 hours ago, BobRyan said:

No Bible text says that.

Sure it does, as does parables Jesus told which was not intended for "worldly people" to understand. 

Daniel 9:27 clearly speaks of a 7 YEAR AGREEMENT between the Anti-Christ/Beast and MANY...Which includes Israel.  Daniel ch. 8 says through peace he (Little Horn) will destroy many. Rev. 6 speaks of the Anti-Christ coming forth and ruling for 42 Months (Rev. 13) and Daniel 9:27 says he breaks his Agreements in the Middle of the Week...What is the mid-way point of 7 Years? 42 Months. Israel is said to Flee into the Wilderness for 1260 Days (42 Months) so when is it that they Flee? In the Middle of the Week or 7 Year period of Jacobs Trouble. Why do they Flee? Abomination of Desolation, OF COURSE.........that's when Jesus told them they should Flee in Matthew 24:16. And the Two-Witnesses show up and preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ for 1260 Days also. And none of this hits you between the eyes as God having a reason to set everything up on this very AXIS, the Middle of the Week? This is the greatest Clue God gave unto us, about the Tribulation period of 7 Years. We know when the Anti-Christ comes to power by how long he rules (42 Months), we know when the Anti-Christ comes to power because Israel Flee for 1260 Days, John mentioned a Time, times and a half a times to let us know that these 1260 Days and 42 Month time periods are all about the Daniel time periods of a Time, times and a 1/2 time, which is the SAME as the Middle of the Week. (Half of 7 Years is 42 Months or 1260 Days). So God is trying to give you a HUGE CLUE, all people have to do is listen. 

You guys that say it isn't a Week that's left, don't even seem to get the importance of everything mentioned in Daniel and Revelation that has to do with the Middle of THIS WEEK.

1. A time, times and a half a time as mentioned in the Bible... (Dan. 7:25, Dan. 12:7 and Rev. 12:14 )
  2. The 1260 Days as mentioned in the Bible... ( Rev. 11:3 and Rev. 12:6 )
  3.  The 42 Months as mentioned in the Bible... ( Rev. 11:2 and Rev. 13:5 )
  4. Middle of the Week is mentioned in Daniel 9:27 of course.

Then we have all the parables of the Jewish Wedding of the Jewish Bride.....

Edited by Revelation Man

On 5/18/2017 at 8:49 PM, Revelation Man said:

Jacobs Troubles and the Great Tribulation period is 7 Years. Israel will be forced into a "Peace/Security" Deal.

No Bible text says that.

No text says the great tribulation is 7 years. Or that Israel will be forced into a "peace and security" deal in the future.

6 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

Sure it does, as does parables Jesus told which was not intended for "worldly people" to understand. 

No parable of Christ said that there will be a 7 year tribulation period.

Daniel 9:27 clearly speaks of a 7 YEAR AGREEMENT between the Anti-Christ/Beast and MANY...

There is no 7 year agreement in Daniel 9 and no mention of an anti-Christ beast in Dan 9.

6 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

Daniel ch. 8 says through peace he (Little Horn) will destroy many.

Daniel 9 is not talking about the little horn of Daniel 8.

Rev. 6 speaks of the Anti-Christ coming forth and ruling for 42 Months

There is no mention at all of 42 months in Rev 6.

and Daniel 9:27 says he breaks his Agreements in the Middle of the Week...What is the mid-way point of 7 Years?

Daniel 9 does not say anything at all about "breaks his agreement".

However the term "in the middle of the week" as a reference to day-for-a-year apocalyptic timeline for the 70 week (490 year timeline in Daniel 9) that pointed to the first coming of Christ - His death on the cross in the middle of that last 7 year period (the last week) - is actually in the text.

A. All Bible timelines are contiguous -- just like Daniel 9:1-7 points out - with the 70 years of Jeremiah.

B. All apocalyptic timelines use day-for-year symbolism just like the Daniel 9 seventy week prophecy of Daniel

Israel is said to Flee into the Wilderness for 1260 Days (42 Months) so when is it that they Flee?

That is a reference to Rev 12 and it is not Israel - but rather the NT church that flees into the wilderness after the birth of Christ - for the 1260 year period of the dark ages.

In the Middle of the Week or 7 Year period of Jacobs Trouble. Why do they Flee?

No Bible text says that the time of Jacob's trouble is 7 years or 3.5 years or ...

Abomination of Desolation, OF COURSE.........that's when Jesus told them they should Flee in Matthew 24:16.

Now you have switched to Matthew 24 - another great place not to find any reference at all to 7 years or 3.5 years.

And the Two-Witnesses show up and preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ for 1260 Days also.

Now you have switched to Rev 11 - and of course there again we have the 1260 year timeline of the dark ages.

And none of this hits you between the eyes as God having a reason to set everything up on this very AXIS, the Middle of the Week? This is the greatest Clue God gave unto us, about the Tribulation period of 7 Years. We know when the Anti-Christ comes to power by how long he rules (42 Months),

No text predicts a 1260 day or 42 month rule future to our day - of the antichrist.

You guys that say it isn't a Week that's left, don't even seem to get the importance of everything mentioned in Daniel and Revelation that has to do with the Middle of THIS WEEK.

1. A time, times and a half a time as mentioned in the Bible... (Dan. 7:25, Dan. 12:7 and Rev. 12:14 )
  2. The 1260 Days as mentioned in the Bible... ( Rev. 11:3 and Rev. 12:6 )
  3.  The 42 Months as mentioned in the Bible... ( Rev. 11:2 and Rev. 13:5 )

They all refer to the 1260 years of the dark ages.

1. All Bible timelines are contiguous

2. All Apocalyptic timelines use day-for-year just like Daniel 9 and the 70 weeks.

1. Middle of the Week is mentioned in Daniel 9:27 of course.

The Middle of the week in Dan 9 refer to the 490 year timeline and the fact that in the middle of that last 7 years Christ is crucified