kenny2212

Post trib?

On 5/18/2017 at 8:49 PM, Revelation Man said:

Jacobs Troubles and the Great Tribulation period is 7 Years. Israel will be forced into a "Peace/Security" Deal.

No Bible text says that.

No text says the great tribulation is 7 years. Or that Israel will be forced into a "peace and security" deal in the future.

No parable of Christ said that there will be a 7 year tribulation period.

There is no 7 year agreement in Daniel 9 and no mention of an anti-Christ beast in Dan 9.

14 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

I just named the text for you, but again you couldn't see before so I didn't know if you would see it now.

I can see texts - but each time you say something and then give a text reference where the claim you make is not in the text... I keep saying 'that is not in the text. nor even in the chapter".

I just stated the facts. I have done the Hard work for you on the other question,

If so -- then it should be pretty easy to provide the texts that say what you claim. You "quote you" for support of your claims instead of the text. Then you quote a text that saying nothing at all of what you said - as if that is compelling.

the only question is, do you want to understand. When I say thins, I am not just talking without understanding.

Yes it does, he tells you about the the Jewish Bride, and the people he told it to,  the JEWS/His Disciples understood what he was saying because it was their Culture,

"God so Loved the World that He gave his only begotten Son" was spoken to a Jew in John 3. You are using "extreme inference" injected into these texts to insert "just for Jews". The texts themselves say nothing of the kind.

The Lord turned to the Gentiles. In the New Testament the Church, composed of Gentiles and Jews, is also described as the Bride of the Lord Jesus, the second bride of Scripture. The Bible shows us these two brides

There is no "second bride" in all of the NT and nothing in what Christ said of that form. Nor any NT writer. By contrast we do have Ephesians 2 and Hebrews 12 showing that we are all one -

Relying on "extreme inference" instead of what the Bible actually says - is not a compelling form of Bible evidence.

8 hours ago, WholeyGod'schild said:

well since you have, I don't see how you can see the power of God stand by while the antichrist rules two opposing wills in battle? see when Jesus returns with just the words of his mouth will set things asunder. The demons not in power, asked Jesus full of the holy spirit, have you come to destroy us, before our time? the Holy spirit's presence doesn't allow the demons to stand, let alone function.

so where in the scripture does it say the Holy spirit will be present? please refer to the said scripture that you stand on.

Joel 2:28 “And it shall come to pass afterward
That I will pour out My Spirit on all flesh;
Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy,
Your old men shall dream dreams,
Your young men shall see visions.
29 And also on My menservants and on My maidservants
I will pour out My Spirit in those days.

30 “And I will show wonders in the heavens and in the earth:
Blood and fire and pillars of smoke.
31 The sun shall be turned into darkness,
And the moon into blood,
Before the coming of the great and awesome day of the Lord.
32 And it shall come to pass
That whoever calls on the name of the Lord
Shall be saved.
For in Mount Zion and in Jerusalem there shall be deliverance,
As the Lord has said,
Among the remnant whom the Lord calls.

4 hours ago, BobRyan said:

No Bible text says that.

No text says the great tribulation is 7 years. Or that Israel will be forced into a "peace and security" deal in the future.

No parable of Christ said that there will be a 7 year tribulation period.

There is no 7 year agreement in Daniel 9 and no mention of an anti-Christ beast in Dan 9.

I can see texts - but each time you say something and then give a text reference where the claim you make is not in the text... I keep saying 'that is not in the text. nor even in the chapter".

If so -- then it should be pretty easy to provide the texts that say what you claim. You "quote you" for support of your claims instead of the text. Then you quote a text that saying nothing at all of what you said - as if that is compelling.

"God so Loved the World that He gave his only begotten Son" was spoken to a Jew in John 3. You are using "extreme inference" injected into these texts to insert "just for Jews". The texts themselves say nothing of the kind.

There is no "second bride" in all of the NT and nothing in what Christ said of that form. Nor any NT writer. By contrast we do have Ephesians 2 and Hebrews 12 showing that we are all one -

Relying on "extreme inference" instead of what the Bible actually says - is not a compelling form of Bible evidence.

Wasting my time.....only those that can see will see.

3 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

Wasting my time.....only those that can see will see.

You have free will - you can choose as you wish.

As for me - I choose the Bible over extreme inference where statements made are not in the texts at all. I think it is a better method of Bible study - but I do not try to deny others their choice in the matter.

On 6/10/2017 at 6:34 PM, wingnut- said:

Matthew 24:29 “Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. 30 Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

29 But immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light, and the stars will fall from the sky, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. 30 And then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of the sky with power and great glory. 31 And He will send forth His angels with a great trumpet and they will gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of the sky to the other.

On ‎6‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 9:23 AM, BobRyan said:

"I will never leave you nor forsake you" Heb 13:5

"I am with you always even to the end of the world" Matt 28:20

Romans 8 " However, you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God dwells in you. But if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he does not belong to Him. "

It does not say that the world - the lost people of the world , will always have that benefit  -- but the saints will have it.

yes my point, the Holy Spirit will removed from holding all things back. we as the children of God will be leave with the Holy spirit.

It is wonderful to see brothers in Christ edifying each other.  I believe it will be the heart of a Prophet not the mind of a scribe that will find its self in sync with Gods heart and the Spirits leanings and sweet song. as we close in on the end of this age. Perhaps Jesus will return for his Bride, not all who cry Lord Lord, as a thief, on the feast of trumpets, there would be many in the congregation that might not go at this time, Barely harvest maybe, then there would be a great falling away, the five virgins that were rejected, and all the post trib'ers might feel abandoned. the last seven years would be like a wheat harvest, with the wheat being threshed and the chafe being driven out, the tares would be separated as the wheat is perfected, each believer having the latter rain and faith, taking courage and direction from the two witness for the first 3.5 years. they would be the trib. marters, and immediately after the trib. of those days the dead in Christ would be caught up to be with the lord, and anyone else that was still alive. If he came for his bride on ether sept. 22 2017, or sept. 28 2022. the feast of atonement would be 2550 days later. just thoughts I thought i would share.  " Depart from me I never knew you" " Adam knew Eve. and a child was born"  to those that are wooed by the Holy Sprit a new creature in Christ will be born, on that day. Pentecost was the inception rev.12-2 will be the birth. God Bless !!!!! sorry for the bad spelling and grammar. 

On 5/27/2017 at 4:40 PM, Heb 13:8 said:

I do believe there are mansions in heaven, but scripture doesn't go into much detail of what our seven years in heaven will be like.

Think of it this way. 12,000 stadia in Rev 21:16 in height extends well into space and well beyond the borders of Israel. John gave us unrealistic numbers to show us that he is in fact describing the beauty of the church.

newjeru.jpg