• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.32
  • Days Won:  67

52 minutes ago, WholeyGod'schild said:

Revelation 7:9 says it all about the rapture.

What in Revelation 7:9 says rapture to you?

54 minutes ago, WholeyGod'schild said:

now it is up to you to research what you believe is the intention and truly the heart of God for his children. does he leave his kids in the burning house or take them out before the fire consumes them?

What happened in Egypt?

God bless

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.57
  • Days Won:  0

The "rapture" will come unexpectedly

Next the Lord will bring His wrath and judgment upon an unbelieving world

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

16 hours ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

The "rapture" will come unexpectedly

Next the Lord will bring His wrath and judgment upon an unbelieving world

How you figure?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.57
  • Days Won:  0

Revelation 3:10

14 hours ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

Revelation 3:10

Not understanding Rev 3:10 as a rapture verse.Help me out

So I hear everybody say the trib will last 7 years.Did not Christ say it would be cut short?

The tribulation of satan will last only 6 months,also known as the hour of temptation

It's all about deception not death and destruction.

The danger of believing in the rapture is the fact that those  who are not sealed will turn into whores and that would be Christians as those who don't believe are already whores.

Only a believer in Christ can become spiritually dead,and it's gonna happen to most of them.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.26
  • Days Won:  115

I always refer back to one statement that clearly tells us when the rapture will happen.  Like many others, I spent years trying to figure out a timeline, yet I still return to these few verses.

1 Corinthians 15:50-52

Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; nor does corruption inherit incorruption.  Behold, I tell you a mystery: We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed— in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

This is also further explained in 1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first.  Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord.  Therefore comfort one another with these words.

58 minutes ago, OneLight said:

I always refer back to one statement that clearly tells us when the rapture will happen.  Like many others, I spent years trying to figure out a timeline, yet I still return to these few verses.

Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; nor does corruption inherit incorruption.  Behold, I tell you a mystery: We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed— in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first.  Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord.  Therefore comfort one another with these words.

These verses are of His 2nd coming,not a rapture.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,128
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

58 minutes ago, OneLight said:

Hi OneLight,

I believe those verses are relating to the rapture. Now the `last trumpet` & the `trumpet of God` relate to God`s voice -

`And the first voice which I heard was like a trumpet speaking to me, saying, "Come up here...` (Rev. 4: 1)

The `last trumpet,` I believe is God`s final word to the Body of Christ on earth.

God speaks to Israel and the nations as a trumpet in judgment, later on.

Marilyn.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.26
  • Days Won:  115

8 hours ago, OneLight said:

7 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi OneLight,

I believe those verses are relating to the rapture. Now the `last trumpet` & the `trumpet of God` relate to God`s voice -

`And the first voice which I heard was like a trumpet speaking to me, saying, "Come up here...` (Rev. 4: 1)

The `last trumpet,` I believe is God`s final word to the Body of Christ on earth.

God speaks to Israel and the nations as a trumpet in judgment, later on.

Marilyn.

My point exactly!  All we can say is "I believe" or "I think".  Which is why, through years of studies, I realized that all we have is our best guess through all the research we do.  We can spend years trying to tie one verse to another and come no closer to knowing what "at the last trumpet" really means.  This is why I only base the time of the rapture at the last trumpet and not within any other timeline.  I rest knowing God knows and we should always be ready.