• Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  349
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  2

REPORT: Murdered DNC Staffer was Communicating with WikiLeaks

posted by Hannity.com Staff - 2 days ago

•  

A private investigator hired by the family of murdered Democratic National Committee staffer Seth Rich is shedding new light into the events that led to Rich's June 2016 death.

According to private investigator Rod Wheeler, who is a former homicide detective, evidence on Rich's computer appears to link the slain staffer to WikiLeaks.

"The police department nor the FBI have been forthcoming,” Wheeler told Fox 5 in D.C. “They haven't been cooperating at all. I believe that the answer to solving his death lies on that computer, which I believe is either at the police department or either at the FBI. I have been told both.”

When Fox 5 asked Wheeler if his sources have told him there is information that links Rich to Wikileaks, he responded affirmatively.

“Absolutely. Yeah. That's confirmed," said Wheeler.

(Rod Wheeler isn't the only investigator revealing new information on Seth Rich.

Fox News is also reporting that a federal investigator has confirmed to them that Rich was indeed in contact with WikiLeaks.

Fox reports:

A federal investigator who reviewed an FBI forensic report detailing the contents of DNC staffer Seth Rich’s computer generated within 96 hours after his murder, said Rich made contact with WikiLeaks through Gavin MacFadyen, a now-deceased American investigative reporter, documentary filmmaker, and director of WikiLeaks who was living in London at the time.

“I have seen and read the emails between Seth Rich and Wikileaks,” the federal investigator told Fox News, confirming the MacFadyen connection. He said the emails are in possession of the FBI, while the stalled case is in the hands of the Washington Police Department.

The Federal Investigator went on to to tell Fox that Rich was, in fact, the source of the DNC Emails revealed by WikiLeaks.) 

Read More @ Hannity.Com

Dear God, please let justice find this poor young man's murderer. And all responsible be held accountable. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,047
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

and we have a special investigator looking into these things....   interesting to see where this all ends up....    hopefully at the Clinton door steps.    but that's just my fond dream...

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  349
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  2

16 minutes ago, other one said:

and we have a special investigator looking into these things....   interesting to see where this all ends up....    hopefully at the Clinton door steps.    but that's just my fond dream...

I think many would prefer to see them in handcuff's and not in the White house again. 

Wouldn't it be a great day in the name of justice though? 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  791
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  1

God's peace surround the soul of Seth Rich. And justice for those responsible for his murder be sure and swift. 

It is very hard to ignore the body count that follows the Clinton's political career. Only in this last election cycle to have so many dead and related in some way to the DNC or Hillary Clinton's campaign makes it appear as now the culprits aren't anymore concerned with operating in the shadows. They openly kill people and the circumstances all lead back to Hillary Clinton and/or the Democrat National Convention. 

It's like Satan took form and is now openly walking down the sidewalk with a sign on his forehead. Not caring who see's, or who can follow his footsteps back to the base from which he was sent forth. Amazing.