• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  148
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0

Keys to everlasting life!!! This IS the truth of salvation and is absolutely worth 17-min of your time! Jesus revealed this revelation progressively. For a long time I had to preach and live by faith, not fully understanding why this doctrine of fully surrendering to Jesus was not works-righteousness based and left room for grace by faith. Now I understand it's because the humble will live this way. The humble will realize they cannot do anything without Jesus Christ, like Jesus said. The humble will lay down their lives, pick up their cross, and follow Jesus to life, daily! As the Bible makes clear: God resists the proud, and to the HUMBLE God gives GRACE! And is it not by grace that we are saved?! It is. 

So humility is absolutely key to salvation. Humility is what is good and right in the sight of God. Humility is what leads to the kind of life that allow the work to get HIS eternal work done through us. Humility is everything, for without it we become enemies of God, and God WILL resist us, and I cannot imagine any of those that God has resisted entering in to Heaven on the day of judgement. I guess time will tell. But to me, the scriptures make it crystal clear, and I am going to pursue this race home to God with the most zeal and to the highest degree possible for me to run. I am not playing around or risking my eternal soul. Humility is the path I will choose, by the grace of God, by humbling myself in brokenness of spirit, in poverty of spirit, in front of Him and seeking HIS way home, as HE leads me!!! 

God is awesome, wonderful, and amazing! At the end of the day, there is nothing better than God's plan for out lives. His will is perfect; He is all-loving, all-knowing, and all-powerful, truly we should be jumping at the chance to surrender our lives to a God such as this, and I ABSOLUTELY AM! God has proven His goodness to me time and time again! There is no other way to TRULY live and get the most out of this life than to give it ALL over to Him! So to those who choose to do their best to take their every word and action from God, I think that is wonderful! Let us continually humble ourselves in front of Him, and follow His way home! It's going to be a marvelous journey to say the least!

God bless you all, in Jesus' mighty name! -Daniel

James 4:6 (NIV): But he gives us more grace. That is why Scripture says: "God opposes the proud but shows favor to the humble."

James 4:6 (KJV): But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble.

John 14:6: Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Matthew 7:21: “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.

Acts 4:12: Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved.”

Ephesians 2:8 For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— 9 not by works, so that no one can boast.

Romans 10:9 If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

Titus 3:5: he saved us, not because of righteous things we had done, but because of his mercy. He saved us through the washing of rebirth and renewal by the Holy Spirit,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-eg4L5L4S8

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

Amen Daniel, where would we be when there is no grace? For to live is gain and to die is Christ!

Jesus  my Savior , in Him I trust moment by moment,all the way He leads me....

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,094
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Daniel

The humble will realize they cannot do anything without Jesus Christ

:amen:                                       Yes,when you Understand the realization that we cannot do a single thing without Jesus is when we are truly humble children of God

With love-in Christ,Kwik

On 5/27/2017 at 6:46 AM, angels4u said:

Amen Daniel, where would we be when there is no grace? For to live is gain and to die is Christ!

Jesus  my Savior , in Him I trust moment by moment,all the way He leads me....

Amen! What a statement; all of this! Just amazing! It's wonderful and refreshing to hear! God is too good not to live this way! Often people are focused on what they have to give up and not on what they can gain. I pray we learn how to express and live this in such a way that people will do anything to pick the fruit from our trees, in Jesus' mighty name! It will all be by the Lord's plan. He is good! He is faithful! He is worthy of all praise! Hallelujah! Thank you, Jesus! :D  ? ? ✝️ ? ?

2 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

Blessings Daniel

:amen:                                       Yes,when you Understand the realization that we cannot do a single thing without Jesus is when we are truly humble children of God

With love-in Christ,Kwik

Amen! And it is at this point that we are also TRULY FREEEEEEE! :D God is so good and wonderful!

Awesome knowing you! What a blessing! It is an honor, Kwik, truly! God bless you, in Jesus' mighty name!

Likewise my Brother.....a privilege,an honor and quite a Blessing!!!!                             With love in Christ-Your Sister Kwik:emot-heartbeat:

15 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

Likewise my Brother.....a privilege,an honor and quite a Blessing!!!!                             With love in Christ-Your Sister Kwik:emot-heartbeat:

So awesome what God is up to in the lives of His people! I am curious what your husband is up to and how he is doing! Send me a PM, let me know (or reply here, whatever's good)! :D It is always good to hear from you! :D God bless you, in Jesus' mighty name!

I am curious what your husband is up to and how he is doing! Send me a PM, let me know (or reply here, whatever's good)! :D

Blessings Brother!

I thought he may have seen this Thread & stop in to say "hi" but he works many hrs & there is that pesky 12hr time difference from here to Australia.....he's a busy guy,workin his way back to America,lol Never misses an opportunity to tell someone about Jesus &  give them a Bible,P raise Jesus!          Love,Kwik

• 2 weeks later...

On 6/4/2017 at 9:58 AM, kwikphilly said:

Blessings Brother!

I thought he may have seen this Thread & stop in to say "hi" but he works many hrs & there is that pesky 12hr time difference from here to Australia.....he's a busy guy,workin his way back to America,lol Never misses an opportunity to tell someone about Jesus &  give them a Bible,P raise Jesus!          Love,Kwik

I love it! I am so very glad he is well! What a lovely husband you have! What a blessing! And what a lovely lady you are! Truly a match made in Heaven! I am very happy for you two! It is an incredible honor to represent God in the marriage covenant; a living picture of the covenant between the Lord and His bride! Really just beautiful! I love it and I love you both! God bless you two, richly, in Jesus' mighty name! Be well! :D -Daniel

Awww,thank you Brother & God Bless you BOUNTIFULLY,comin & goin!!!!   Daniel, this Topic is about Humility and since you brought u p my hubby I must say he is the most humble person I've ever met & all the Praise & Glory belongs to Jesus....

Often people are focused on what they have to give up and not on what they can gain.

We are the wealthiest couple in the Universe...first,as individuals(single) we each "thought" having someone in our lives(boyfriend/girlfriend/spouse)we would have to "give up" some part of our lives in Christ,we didn't want to "share" or be distracted from God.....thats what we "thought",we were both very content,FILLED,wanting nothing & no one because we were at Perfect Peace with our single lives ,much Joy   we were each "COMPLETE",living for Christ....it does indeed start when you Humble yourself before the Might Hand of God,then you die to "self"

Both reluctant as we saw where our relationship was going & to our surprise we gave up nothing,there is DOUBLE Praise,DOUBLE Worship,Double prayer,DOUBLE Glory to God.DOUBLE honor,DOUBLE thanksgiving.....only INCREASE & even nearer to our Lord as we are ONE in Him

So many folks are hoping for someone to fill a void,complete them,they "feel" they are missing something & they are right,something is lacking with their Relationship with God in Christ & that is always an issue of "pride"......Jesus COMPLETES us but He cannot do that unless we are"emptied out" ,what about me me me,I need,I) want,I  I I .......in the Kingdom of God one plus one does not equal two,one plus one equals ONE.....God Doesn't take 2 halves to make a whole,He makes us WHOLE....When you put 2 of those together  WOW-That is Gods Marriage Covenant......God is always FIRST!If "pride" is hanging on then God is not First and the Relationship is hindered by "self"......

But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.                Matthew 6:33

Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time:
1 Peter 5:6

With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Loved it! 1