• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  433
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/24/1990

Jesus defeats Satan and bounds him for a thousand years while Christ millenial kingdom reigns. What happens after that 1000 years?

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  20

On 5/19/2017 at 10:25 AM, Absolem said:

Jesus defeats Satan and bounds him for a thousand years while Christ millenial kingdom reigns. What happens after that 1000 years?

ETERNITY - ETERNAL LIFE - PERFECT FRUITION/ COMPLETE SHALOM /

YHWH'S KINGDOM without defect, without any foul spots nor wrinkles,  without anything wrong,   without anyone doing anything wrong -

not even a wrong , disobedient, ungodly, or imperfect thought or desire , EVER AGAIN !   EXACTLY as YHWH and Y'SHUA have always PURPOSED and  PLANNED since before creation!

P A R T Y !

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.05
  • Days Won:  5

36 minutes ago, Absolem said:

Hi Absolem

I will give you my version, straight from the scriptures, and then you will get some different answers I am sure, and this will turn into a big debate.  You decide.

After the 1000 yrs, Satan is released from prison and rounds up the nations again to the Gog and Magog battle. 

Satan will use a man to lead, and this man God calls Gog.  Magog is the name for his army that he has gathered from the 4 quarters of the earth. 

They attack the holy camp (kingdom in Jerusalem) and will be destroyed by fire from God.  This is Satan's end.  All his armies will be burried in the valley of Hamongog (Jehoshaphat).  It is on the east of the dead sea.

But the end is not yet.  It will take 7 months to bury the dead, and 7 years to burn their weapons.  (Ezekiel ch 38).  This is interesting.....

Following this, the 2nd judgement begins.  All the goats will be thrown into the lake of fire, and the sheep written the Lambs book of life will take part in the 2nd resurrection.  Now the bride is ready,...all together as one in Christ, ....the total numbers are finalised. All remaining have been changed to spirit. The heaven and the earth is melted, and made anew.  There is no division between heaven and earth now, it is all one. We don't know much after this.

(note:  Don't get confused with the false prophet and Armageddon war.  The dead from that war will be burried in the valley of Hinnom, (Tophet), different valley, different location. West of the city.

seek Ezekiel chapter 38, 39. Rev 20

• Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.32
  • Days Won:  67

1 hour ago, Absolem said:

Revelation 21  

Now I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away. Also there was no more sea. 2 Then I, John, saw the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. 3 And I heard a loud voice from heaven saying, “Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people. God Himself will be with them and be their God. 4 And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away.”

5 Then He who sat on the throne said, “Behold, I make all things new.” And He said to me, “Write, for these words are true and faithful.”

6 And He said to me, “It is done! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. I will give of the fountain of the water of life freely to him who thirsts. 7 He who overcomes shall inherit all things, and I will be his God and he shall be My son. 8 But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.”

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.57

This scripture is the second attempt by Satan [gog] to muster an attack by human reprobates [magog] after his first attack [Ezekiel 38; 39] 1000 years earlier

The difference is that rather that Satan being sent to the abyss [Revelation 20:1-3], he will be destroyed in the Lord's lake of fire [Revelation 20:10]

Then the Lord will judge the dead from Adam forward [Revelation 20:11-15] and eternity will begin [Revelation 21]

Edited by Daniel 11:36

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.87
  • Days Won:  6

On 5/19/2017 at 11:25 AM, Absolem said:

Readers Digest version: Satan released, wrecks havoc again, the bad people are rounded up and dealt with, Satan is then bound again and sent to the Lake of Fire.  

The Great white throne judgment occurs after this 1000 yrs and all the bad people are judged guilty and dealt with. The earth is refined or purified with fire and then God comes down to dwell with his children and we all live happily ever after. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.57

That is it .... just that simple

Edited by Daniel 11:36

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Content Count:  433
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Birthday:  04/24/1990

On 5/19/2017 at 0:03 PM, Sister said:

Hi Absolem

I will give you my version, straight from the scriptures, and then you will get some different answers I am sure, and this will turn into a big debate.  You decide.

After the 1000 yrs, Satan is released from prison and rounds up the nations again to the Gog and Magog battle. 

Satan will use a man to lead, and this man God calls Gog.  Magog is the name for his army that he has gathered from the 4 quarters of the earth. 

They attack the holy camp (kingdom in Jerusalem) and will be destroyed by fire from God.  This is Satan's end.  All his armies will be burried in the valley of Hamongog (Jehoshaphat).  It is on the east of the dead sea.

But the end is not yet.  It will take 7 months to bury the dead, and 7 years to burn their weapons.  (Ezekiel ch 38).  This is interesting.....

Following this, the 2nd judgement begins.  All the goats will be thrown into the lake of fire, and the sheep written the Lambs book of life will take part in the 2nd resurrection.  Now the bride is ready,...all together as one in Christ, ....the total numbers are finalised. All remaining have been changed to spirit. The heaven and the earth is melted, and made anew.  There is no division between heaven and earth now, it is all one. We don't know much after this.

(note:  Don't get confused with the false prophet and Armageddon war.  The dead from that war will be burried in the valley of Hinnom, (Tophet), different valley, different location. West of the city.

seek Ezekiel chapter 38, 39. Rev 20

I'm confused though because Jesus bounds Satan a thousand years and sets up his kingdom then after the thousand years Satan is released and so sin enters into the world set up by Jesus and a bunch of people go to war one last time?

Edited by Absolem

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.05
  • Days Won:  5

Hi Absolem

You are confused as to why men will be deceived if they have been taught truth for a thousand years and have experienced peace?

At the beginning of the millennium, those generations who have witnessed the coming, can compare the difference Jesus makes to a world that was once lost.  They can see the comparison of wars and peace.  Lies and truth.  

Isaiah 2:4   And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.

They will not learn war for only *a thousand years*.

But there will be more generations born after them who witnessed the Coming,  that have not experienced that old system of Babylon Jesus destroyed at his coming.  So as time goes by, even though truth has been spread to all surviving nations, evil has not yet been destroyed completely.  There will be men born who will not agree with Christ's teachings, ...but they have no power to cause uprisings and wars and oppression.  These are the "uncircumsized of hearts".  If that nation will not honour the KING, and their leaders not journey into Jerusalem to pay their respects, then that land will have no rain.

Zechariah 14:17   And it shall be, that whoso will not come up of all the families of the earth unto Jerusalem to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, even upon them shall be no rain.

We can see that a warning is given to the nations who will be unthankful.

Also, we are told that during the millennium, man will live to be a hundred years old.  Another warning that man can live a hundred years blessed or cursed.  It will depend on his heart.

Isaiah 65:20   There shall be no more thence an infant of days, nor an old man that hath not filled his days: for the child shall die an hundred years old; but the sinner being an hundred years old shall be accursed.

If any man is not worshiping the King, Jesus, and following his commandments he will not be blessed.  If not blessed, then they will be devoid of that truth given, and will become sitting ducks.  If they have no rain, they will have no food....so when Satan is released from his prison, he has the perfect conditions and people to tempt.  The hungry and the cursed.  He will stir them up to take all the food, and wealth from the kingdom area, Holy Jerusalem.  They will fall for his trap because their hearts are not right, and now they are given permission to reveal what is truly in their hearts..taking part in war, caused by jealousy and greed.  Satan will teach them how to rebel, and will show them how to make weapons again and how to attack and take what is not theirs.  It will be history repeating itself, a world they never lived through in the past, but their hearts are the same.  This is the final sifting of all the uncircumsized of heart.

• Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.32
  • Days Won:  67

10 hours ago, Absolem said:

I'm confused though because Jesus bounds Satan a thousand years and sets up his kingdom then after the thousand years Satan is released and so sin enters into the world set up by Jesus and a bunch of people go to war one last time?

Strange thought isn't it?