Chatwee--you can change your chatname!Q!

I LOVE IT!

I do not do chat. I would like it if they made an option for me to not have to deal with that thing on the lower right hand side of my screen.

6 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

I do not do chat. I would like it if they made an option for me to not have to deal with that thing on the lower right hand side of my screen.

You can close it, the bar has the option on the right hand side. :)

Just now, wingnut- said:

It won't show on my computer atm and I won't it too.

Is the new chat something different than the chat bar that stays at the bottom of the page? I'm confused about all the different chats. lol

I keep the other one turned off because I don't like chat and it often malfunctions... but the thing awhile ago just showed up and that irritating sound, lol .... ick! :P 

3 minutes ago, wingnut- said:

Ok that is where I had a problem yesterday. There is this blue round thing on the lower right hand side of my screen. Over that is a dark gray circle with what looks like a flag. Yesterday I clicked on that and I found myself in the chat room. Every time I wanted to get on Worthy all I saw was the chat room. Very irritating.

1 minute ago, Abby-Joy said:

I keep the other one turned off because I don't like chat and it often malfunctions... but the thing awhile ago just showed up and that irritating sound, lol .... ick! :P 

Lol,does it sound like water?

I can't type fast enough to keep up with everybody. By the end of my first responce the person I was responding to has moved to Florida ans is living in retirement.