17 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hello; I am joining Worthy Christian Forums because I experienced hostility at a different forum; and the Bible says not to sow among thorns (Jeremiah 4:3).  So I left that place but it is my ministry to share my faith on the internet at Christian Message Boards/ Forums.  I consider myself a lay minister in the Calvary Chapel Movement with a Nazarene bent on doctrine.  Also a little Seventh Day Adventism is in what I believe; but I don't know that I will express my views and opinions in that area here on these boards; since expressing these views elsewhere brought about hostile comments from opposers.  I believe that the law of God is valid for today (Romans 8:4,7, Hebrews 8:10, 10:16, 1 Corinthians 9:21, Matthew 5:17-20, James 1:25, 2:10-12, and 1 Corinthians 15:34 with 1 John 3:4).

I do not believe that the law saves.  I believe that it is a schoolmaster to lead unbelieving sinners to Christ (Galatians 3:24).  It shows man a sinner so that he will realize his need for Christ.  (Romans 3:9-20, Psalm 19:7).   Also I believe that the righteousness of the law can be fully met in those who walk not after the flesh but after the Spirit (Romans 8:4).

Edited by justbyfaith

Welcome to Worthy.  I hope you are aware that any internet site requires thicker skin than a face to face conversation as some hide behind their username to lash out their objections and disregard Colossians 4:6.

Welcome To Worthy justbyfaith!

Welcome To Worthy justbyfaith!!

Welcome!

Hi, justbyfaith.   I pretty much agree and am also CC.  But I believe that as we walk in the Spirit we fulfill the law of love, which is pretty much saying the same thing.  

Welcome to Worthy,

Willa

Hello & welcome to WCF! :)

welcome to worthy :)

WELCOME fan coon above head.jpg

Hello and welcome as well :)