• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  791
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  1

20 minutes ago, Willa said:

1 hour ago,  Willa said: 

So he makes us to sin?  I think not.  Christianity doesn't believe in fate--that every detail is foreordained and we are helpless pawns.  God has foreknowledge and foreordains some things as a result of that.  Having foreknowledge of the fall in the Garden He foreordained the Word being made flesh and dying for the world that believers might be saved through Him.

I'm trying to understand this post. You're saying you disregard what was posted from the book of Isaiah ? 

Jas 1:13  Let no one say when he is tempted, "I am tempted by God"; for God cannot be tempted by evil, nor does He Himself tempt anyone. Jas 1:14  But each one is tempted when he is drawn away by his own desires and enticed.

I am saying that fatalism is a  belief stemming from Roman gods, the Fates, and is not a part of Christianity.  Some people believe that they have no control over their destiny and are resigned to fate having control.

I don't believe that God orchestrates us to sin or tempts us in any way.  And He has also givien us the ability to resist His grace, as the Jews had done as Stephen accused them as they took up stones to kill him.  Every unbeliever has chosen to resist the light and knowledge of God, according to Romans 1.  We are accountable for our own sin and our own lack of salvation.  We are accountable for choosing not to believe God's holy word, as well.  I don't believe we can assist in our salvation in any way.  That is a gift.  But we are responsible for not receiving Christ.  

Joh 3:18  "He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.  Joh 3:19  And this is the condemnation, that the light has come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.  Joh 3:20  For everyone practicing evil hates the light and does not come to the light, lest his deeds should be exposed.

I admit I am still taken aback by the assault levied by Churchmouse and toward my polite request for clarity from you. 

Having said that, I do not understand how you arrive at thinking Isaiah 45 verses are in any way related to what you describe as fatalism and Roman Gods, the Fates, so as to then state the obvious. That they are not part of Christianity. 

I'll leave it at that and resign myself to not needing to understand your remarks. As I fear what will befall me from Churchmouse in their next accusation against my character being they've judged me troll and atheist due to my initial query of you. 

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  349
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  2

•  Churchmouse
  • Interests:Putting a smile on peoples faces

Smile everybody! 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  791
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, Wolf Bridges said:

Smile everybody! 

Pray for Churchmouse. They are incredibly lost and in pain it seems , to resort to what has revealed itself here. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,216
  • Content Per Day:  0.81
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/02/1958

1 hour ago, Wolf Bridges said:

You've just violated the TOS in every way possible. And you're reported for it. 

In the meantime, I don't think you realize you just confessed in that hate filled screed that you are WILLA!  It gets to be apparent that people who sound alike here are using multiple accounts to do so. But you are actually going there to admit you are she! Let me tell you why that is apparent. "Please don't call into question my understanding of God....." 

What you quoted of Chee was her question posted to Willa's post asking for clarification. And here you are defending that as your personal understanding made public.While admonishing PlanetChee not to question it. Everyone here should question how you're allowed to personally attack someone by calling them a Troll and an Atheist in the same rant. And you edited? I wonder what you omitted being that was one of the most flagrant personal inflammatory attacks violating the rules here and would have of every Christian forum I've ever attended. 

I've already discussed my opinions of your assessing abilities.

I'm not afraid of messing up and if I do I will pay the price for it. I am more afraid of being intimidated by people who mix sentiment with idealism and wrap it around them as a facade of dignity they condemn others from.

If you wish to follow that mindset in here, you are welcome to it. You are entitled to own your own opinions, as I am, but neither of us are entitled to own our own truth. The truth is that those who are following this thread can read for themselves what is being said here and providing they care about our little Drama, as well. Something tells me many here are as unimpressed with it as I am.

Now getting back to the issue of my supposed breaking the rules, I will tell you what I've told everyone else who have thrown that at me and that is to report me or if you are too shy to do so tell me the posts you find illegal and I will report myself. I think it's quite telling that you haven't.  Now if you will, the the phase is,  Defecate or get off the pot. You are wasting broadband here.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,204
  • Content Per Day:  3.35
  • Days Won:  30

On 5/22/2017 at 5:49 PM, Wolf Bridges said:

The Lord bless you for defending PlanetChee.  May He make His face to shine upon you and be gracious to you.  The Lord lift up His countenance upon you and give you peace.  I pray in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.  Amen.

23 hours ago, Churchmouse said:

I did report you. I'm sure a few people have. That's as much as we can do. Now it falls to the evidence the moderators here provide if they uphold the TOS. Because your remarks were blatant violation. 

23 hours ago, Willa said:

The Lord bless you for defending PlanetChee.  May He make His face to shine upon you and be gracious to you.  The Lord lift up His countenance upon you and give you peace.  I pray in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.  Amen.

Thank you. The Lord bless you as well. 

Edited by OneLight

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  208
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.18
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

On 5/20/2017 at 0:33 AM, notsolostsoul said:

I don't get how the Ultimate Parent (God), knowing his children, just sits back and lets one child rape another or one child kill another and then wants to punish, chastise or hold accountable the child for something he (God) already knew was going to happen. Thus the set up.

If a human parent knew their child was going to kill another child and did nothing but let it happen, what would we say about that parent?

:thumbsup:

Wait

Dear friends, don't ignore this fact: One day with the Lord is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like one day. The Lord isn't slow to do what he promised, as some people think. Rather, he is patient for your sake. He doesn't want to destroy anyone but wants all people to have an opportunity to turn to him and change the way they think and act.

The day of the Lord will come like a thief. On that day heaven will pass away with a roaring sound. Everything that makes up the universe will burn and be destroyed. The earth and everything that people have done on it will be exposed. 2 Peter 3:8-10 (GOD'S WORD® Translation)

Wait For It

Never pay back evil with more evil. Do things in such a way that everyone can see you are honorable. Do all that you can to live in peace with everyone.

Dear friends, never take revenge. Leave that to the righteous anger of God. For the Scriptures say, “I will take revenge; I will pay them back,” says the Lord.

Instead, “If your enemies are hungry, feed them. If they are thirsty, give them something to drink. In doing this, you will heap burning coals of shame on their heads.” Don’t let evil conquer you, but conquer evil by doing good. Romans 12:17-21 (New Living Translation)

~

Be Blessed Beloved Daughter Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:
The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27 (King James Bible)

Love, Your Brother Joe

~

Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever. Psalms 119:160 (King James Bible)

The Bible contains the mind of God, the state of man, the way of salvation, the doom of sinners, and the happiness of believers. Its doctrines are holy, its precepts are binding, its histories are true, and its decisions are immutable.

Read it to be wise, believe it to be safe, and practice it to be holy. It contains light to direct you, food to support you, and comfort to cheer you.

It is the traveler’s map, the pilgrim’s staff, the pilot’s compass, the soldier’s sword and the Christian’s charter. Here too, Heaven is opened and the gates of Hell disclosed.

Christ is its grand subject, our good its design, and the glory of God its end. It should fill the memory, rule the heart and guide the feet. Read it slowly, frequently and prayerfully.  It is a mine of wealth, a paradise of glory, and a river of pleasure.

It is given you in life, will be opened at the judgment, and be remembered forever. It involves the highest responsibility, rewards the greatest labor, and will condemn all who trifle with its sacred contents.

From The Inside Of My Gideon New Testament

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,216
  • Content Per Day:  0.81
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/02/1958

10 hours ago, Wolf Bridges said:

I did report you. I'm sure a few people have. That's as much as we can do. Now it falls to the evidence the moderators here provide if they uphold the TOS. Because your remarks were blatant violation. 

Thank you. The Lord bless you as well. 

I would suggest that you rely on their interpretation as it is their rules and their responsibility and cease in your insistence of impugning the integrity of those who know far better the definition of that word than either one of us. I've talked to many of them personally and I assure you they are as highly enthused about following their own rules as they are of not hearing an arrogant, condescending and impudent person trying to say if anyone dares to not follow his interpretation of the rules, then they are somehow false. .

If you have something to say about a staff member then be mature enough to contact them through a pm and not broadcast how disrespectful you can get when things don't go your way.

By the way, you can report this as well, if you wish and one other thing. Stop invoking the name of the Lord after casting persuasions on the very people who've stepped up to provide us a place to speak our minds, just because they might not agree with you. I doubt very much after that he would believe in your sincerity.

Edited by Churchmouse

1 Peter 5:8 Be sober-minded; be watchful. Your adversary the devil prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour.

1 Peter 2:1-25 So put away all malice and all deceit and hypocrisy and envy and all slander. Like newborn infants, long for the pure spiritual milk, that by it you may grow up into salvation— if indeed you have tasted that the Lord is good. As you come to him, a living stone rejected by men but in the sight of God chosen and precious, you yourselves like living stones are being built up as a spiritual house, to be a holy priesthood, to offer spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ. ...

Ephesians 4:29 Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.

23 hours ago, PlanetChee said:

Pray for Churchmouse. They are incredibly lost and in pain it seems , to resort to what has revealed itself here. 

Satanic evil fluidly and openly targeting a female on a forum, violating the rules of God and the dictates of the forum itself, with vile accusations, pejoratives, threats, and name calling, is something I witnessed on a forum that was dying because the Satanic evil board rats were allowed to slither about and assault members they were jealous of for their righteousness and unchecked. 

New members would enter into the greetings space the administrators had set up but their names wouldn't appear on the forum for long. Due to the long lived many posts to their discredit board rats targeting them for the purpose of ridicule and intimidation mounted so as to get them to leave. In one instance it was found out the board rat that was the worst among them was actually a moderator. Using a second account to get over on people he hated and so as to go undetected as one of the longest lived mod's at the site. 

Eventually the site closed because it was just too expensive to keep running. Then the provider sold to a company called YUKU and nothing of their discussion forums ever really kept as busy as before when it was EZBoard. Back then someone suggested a prayer group for this group of Satanic board rats so full of hate that we imagined they must reek on their side of the monitor for what they spewed from their keyboard under the guise of Christ follower. 

Then in the midst of that prayer thread a wise new arrival who only had three posts to his credit stepped up. He asked us, how many Christians pray for Satan? 

No one answered. Because no one did. No one would. Of course not. 

Then when the thread stood empty of new replies to his question after three days he posted again and for the last time. 

"Remember Elymas!" He said." And stand with Saul!"

Acts 13:8-10 

But Elymas the magician (for that is the meaning of his name) opposed them, seeking to turn the proconsul away from the faith. But Saul, who was also called Paul, filled with the Holy Spirit, looked intently at him and said, “You son of the devil, you enemy of all righteousness, full of all deceit and villainy, will you not stop making crooked the straight paths of the Lord?

When you encounter the son of the Devil dear sister, would you pray for him? Would you pray for Satan who vomits from his mouth vile evil against the saints he despises? Be careful what you pray for because God does not hear the prayers of the sinners, nor the prayers for the sinners cloaked in falsehood and artificial allegiance to his son. That's what the board rats at that site learned. And well before it was realized too late to change in that their leader was killed in a car accident ruled road rage on his part. Seems the semi-truck he thought to intimidate wasn't up to backing down. 

And no one grieved. Because the actual Christians on that closed forum who were still able to receive emails from the administrator, that's how we learned of king board rats demise, knew what we all knew. Even God hated the actions of those board rats. He said so in his word that they never really bothered to read.  We knew that too. 

Proverbs 6:16.There are six things which the LORD hates, Yes, seven which are an abomination to Him:  17Haughty eyes, a lying tongue, And hands that shed innocent blood,  18A heart that devises wicked plans,Feet that run rapidly to evil, 19A false witness who utters lies,And one who spreads strife among brothers.