The big WHY of The Story of David

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.26
  • Days Won:  115

So all will know, as I am required to make this statement, churchmouse, PlanetChee and Wold Bridges are all banned from this thread for personal attacks and will not be able to answer any replies directed to them.

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,204
  • Content Per Day:  3.35
  • Days Won:  30

On 5/22/2017 at 3:01 PM, PlanetChee said:

I admit I am still taken aback by the assault levied by Churchmouse and toward my polite request for clarity from you. 

Having said that, I do not understand how you arrive at thinking Isaiah 45 verses are in any way related to what you describe as fatalism and Roman Gods, the Fates, so as to then state the obvious. That they are not part of Christianity. 

I'll leave it at that and resign myself to not needing to understand your remarks. As I fear what will befall me from Churchmouse in their next accusation against my character being they've judged me troll and atheist due to my initial query of you. 

Perhaps it is time to forebear others in love 

Eph 4:1  I therefore, a prisoner for the Lord, urge you to walk in a manner worthy of the calling to which you have been called.  Eph 4:2  with all humility and gentleness, with patience, bearing with one another in love,  Eph 4:3  eager to maintain the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.  

It is water under the bridge.  I was confused by the way someone had replied to several different people in the same post and ended up replying to the wrong people.  I apologized for my confusion in my PM and also asked you to forgive me for any grievance I had caused you.  It was not intentional.  Thank you for forgiving me.  I don't even remember what I was referring to at the time.  I believe that other people were trying to cause division and pit brother against brother, and that church mouse was trying to warn us.  In the past he has been of very good character.  I miss him.  I hope that you will find it in your heart to forgive him as well.