• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.69
  • Days Won:  25

1 minute ago, MorningGlory said:

It's also MY opinion.  Maybe not that she is mentally ill but she is in major denial, from what I can see, and doesn't seem to be able to move on.  I mean who DOES such a thing when they lose an election?  Georg Bush 41, Bob Dole, Al Gore, John Kerry, John McCain, Mitt Romney?  Nope, can't think of anyone.  She's struggling, IMO, and needs prayer.

She is desperate to stay relevant, she has been in the "spotlight" as it were for most of her life and she does not know how to live out of it.  She is much like the ageing sports star that keeps going to a new team to try and keep playing, only to a greater degree.  I agree, she does need our prayers. 

1 minute ago, shiloh357 said:

I wasn't being passive aggressive.   I was simply stating a fact.   Most intelligent people see when a person is behaving in an emotionally unhealthy way.  

you said... that of any intelligent, thinking person  Not most.  

That statement was a passive/aggressive insult because the clear implication is that anyone that does not agree with your is neither thinking nor intelligent.  

Guest shiloh357
Just now, Running Gator said:

you said... that of any intelligent, thinking person  Not most.  

So what?

That statement was a passive/aggressive insult because the clear implication is that anyone that does not agree with your is neither thinking nor intelligent.  

No, that's just a childish, petty  spin on what I said.  You had to find a way to throw a barb so, misrepresenting what I say is the easiest way to do that, I guess.  

28 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

So what?

No, that's just a childish, petty  spin on what I said.  You had to find a way to throw a barb so, misrepresenting what I say is the easiest way to do that, I guess.  

For anyone that knows even the most basic rules of grammar there is no other meaning to what you wrote. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

48 minutes ago, Running Gator said:

I just want to let you know that I find your little passive/aggressive insults to be so darn cute!  :wub:

:24:

Guest shiloh357
20 minutes ago, Running Gator said:

For anyone that knows even the most basic rules of grammar there is no other meaning to what you wrote. 

No, that  is just your spin, you could have asked me if that is what I meant, and I would said it was not. But I don't really care what you think about it, so it really doesn't matter.

6 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

No, that  is just your spin, you could have asked me if that is what I meant, and I would said it was not. But I don't really care what you think about it, so it really doesn't matter.

Based upon the words you used there is no other meaning.  Perhaps you just used the wrong words

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  2,216
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/02/1958

4 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

She is mentally ill.  I don't mean that as pejorative.  She cannot deal with her loss in a healthy way, and it shows up in stuff like this.  It's like someone who can't deal with the loss of a child and so they turn the child's room into a shrine or something.  

A normal person her age would want to spend time with her grandchildren, not go on a revenge campaign to destroy her opponent.   This is not mentally or emotionally healthy.

Put together the need to be relative and the need for revenue and you don't have mental illness, you have motive.all you need to do is look at the status of the Clinton Foundation after in the light of her activities dealing with them while being the Secretary of State.

This is not about her loosing the election, because winning the election was not about being president. This is about influence and what greater influence do you think she will have in the middle of a feeding frenzy where donations are pouring in from all sides.  Powerful people like George Soros doesn't just give money away to anyone. He gives it away to those who can give him results and what better people to offer him that is there other than those who  run organizations dedicated to the destruction of they who he wishes destroyed.

Do you think those who control Moveon.org are on food stamps? lol.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

12 hours ago, Running Gator said:

she does need our prayers....

:emot-heartbeat:

Oh~!
So Amen~!

First of all, then, I urge that petitions, prayers, intercessions, and thanksgiving be offered on behalf of all men for kings and all those in authority, so that we may lead tranquil and quiet lives in all godliness and dignity. This is good and pleasing in the sight of God our Savior, 4who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth. 1 Timothy 2:1-4 (Berean Study Bible)

Poor Lady

Seek the welfare of the city I have deported you to. Pray to the LORD on its behalf, for when it has prosperity, you will prosper." Jeremiah 29:7 (Holman Christian Standard Bible)

~

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:
The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27 (King James Bible)

Love, Your Brother Joe

~

Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever. Psalms 119:160 (King James Bible)

The Bible contains the mind of God, the state of man, the way of salvation, the doom of sinners, and the happiness of believers. Its doctrines are holy, its precepts are binding, its histories are true, and its decisions are immutable.

Read it to be wise, believe it to be safe, and practice it to be holy. It contains light to direct you, food to support you, and comfort to cheer you.

It is the traveler’s map, the pilgrim’s staff, the pilot’s compass, the soldier’s sword and the Christian’s charter. Here too, Heaven is opened and the gates of Hell disclosed.

Christ is its grand subject, our good its design, and the glory of God its end. It should fill the memory, rule the heart and guide the feet. Read it slowly, frequently and prayerfully.  It is a mine of wealth, a paradise of glory, and a river of pleasure.

It is given you in life, will be opened at the judgment, and be remembered forever. It involves the highest responsibility, rewards the greatest labor, and will condemn all who trifle with its sacred contents.

From The Inside Of My Gideon New Testament

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  791
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  1

On 5/20/2017 at 9:30 AM, Wolf Bridges said:

Fox News May 15th

Everyone needs a hobby. Her's in her twilight years appear to be dedicated to hating the man more fit to serve the office of President than she. Sad.  Very sad. 

It would appear so, yes. 

Hatred is a visceral emotion that releases chemicals in the body that fatigue and corrupt the whole of the person over time if allowed. 

There's an art called Physiognomy, also called, personology, that involves the reading of faces. 

I would pray that Hillary Clinton release her rage and focus on vengeance being she is in the twilight of her life. Sacrificing self for career affords a meager return given what is lost on the way. And in her life that means time with grand-babies who will only know grandma for a very short time given her advanced age when they arrived. 

Hillary lost the election because the people determined she was not to be trusted in the highest office of power in the world. That's what losing a presidential election means. Her career up unto that second run for the advanced office was dark from the inception even in her law career. Even starting with university. 
A person cannot cultivate a field using unhealthy soil, unhealthy seed, and polluted water and expect to harvest a lush vitamin rich crop in the end. 

Hillary reaped what she sewed. And God and the American voters , even those who crossed the aisle to vote for candidate Trump, decided they were not going to sit at her table full of rotted meat for four long years. 

It is over. The Christian duty now is to do as God commands us. Honor those he placed at our head. And rebuke that among us that would violate God's ordinances concerning comportment in righteousness being cast aside in order to delve into the depths of unrighteousness so as to cast aspersions toward our president, and promote falsehoods and sew discord in the name of the enemy.  That is not Godly nor of Christ.

Carrying the holy spirit of our beloved God within us we cannot demonstrate we are of the same character as Hillary and call ourselves reborn from that what her actions demonstrate she needs saving from. Her fallen nature and sinful character. 

May God's will and purpose be to open Hillary's heart and mind while she still has time on his earth.