• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

On 5/27/2017 at 7:26 PM, wingnut- said:

Jesus spoke of the Abomination of Desolation that will defile the Temple, meaning that the locale is Israel/Jerusalem.  That has no meaning to the Church.  It would not be relevant to a Church raptured away and martyrs who are already slaughtered by the Antichrist.  He aslo said to pray that their flight into wilderness not be on the Sabbath.   Again, not really relevant to Gentile Christians.  

Will you explain to me how the antichrist will go around slaughtering people and still have them believe he is Christ?

Also,are you saying there are no Christians in the state of Israel?

No such thing as a Gentile Christian,once a gentile comes to Christ they are grafted into the tree.

What tree?The tree that was in the Garden.

Rapturist must seperate the Church from Israel in order for their doctrine to have a remote chance of being correct.

1.           Christians are the true Jews and true Israel today

2.           The church is God's Israel today.

3.           Physical Israel is equal to the gentiles today and like the Gentiles, must believe Jesus rose from the dead in order to be saved from punishment.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  20

57 minutes ago, n2thelight said:

Will you explain to me how the antichrist will go around slaughtering people and still have them believe he is Christ?

Same as today, as has been in the past,  so it is today, so it will be until Jesus Returns, according to Scripture,

particularly as found in red below (and in the excerpt), but not only there.....

http://www.worthychristianlibrary.com/

Worthy Christian Library

Worthy Christian Library seeks to build up the body of Christ by making classic Christian books available for free.

The following is a list of authors and books we currently have in our Christian library.

A.B. Simpson

All in All
Apostolic Testimony
But God
Christ in Isaiah
Christ in the Bible: 1st and 2nd Peter
Christ in the Bible: The Epistle of Jude
Christ in the Bible: The Epistles of John
Christ in the Bible: Thessalonians
Christ in the Bible: Joshua
Christ in the Bible: Psalms
Cross of Christ
Danger Lines in the Deeper Life
Divine Emblems in Genesis and Exodus
Jesus in the Psalms
Love Life of the Lord
Practical Christianity
Present Truths or the Supernatural
Standing on Faith

excerpt: "http://www.worthychristianlibrary.com/books/ab-simpson/standing-on-faith/page/2/

"The word Agag means ruler, and represents the spirit of self-will, self-assertion, and independence in the human heart. Its prototype is Lucifer, the prince of light and glory, who, being lifted up with pride and refusing to be controlled, turned from an angel to a fiend, and has become the desperate leader of the rebellious hosts of hell. We see it next in the supreme temptation of the Fall — “Ye shall be as gods ” — the desire for supremacy. We see it in the spirit of human ambition, in the Oriental despot, in the world conqueror, in the society belle and the political “boss.” All belong to the same family. They are of the race of Amalek and the house of Agag. Their cry is like the prodigal, “Give me the portion of goods that falleth to me,” and let me go away from parental control, and do as I please.

There has been no age when this spirit was so rampant as our own. It appears to us as mannishness and calls itself liberty, but its end is license, lawlessness, and Antichrist, that “lawless one” who is yet to embody the elements of human wickedness and pride, and end the present dispensation by defying God and man, and perishing, like his father, the devil, in his presumptions. This spirit is found in every human heart, and may be disguised in many insidious forms. It may call itself by illustrious names, and ape the highest ambitions and the noblest pretensions, but it is Agag and Satan every time. The thing in you that wants to rule, wants to have its own way, to be independent, to refuse control, to despise reproof, is wrong in its very nature. The very first thing you need in order to be of any use anywhere is to be thoroughly broken, completely subjected, and utterly crucified in the very core and center of your will. Then you will accept discipline, and learn to yield and obey in matters indifferent; and your will shall be so merged in His that He can use you as a perfectly adjusted instrument. Henceforth you shall will only what God wills, and choose only what God chooses for you.

This is the real battleground of human salvation; this is the Waterloo of every soul; this is the test question of every redeemed life. This was the point where Saul lost his kingdom and Agag lost his life, and where still eternal destinies are lost or won as we learn the lesson or refuse to be led in triumph by our conquering Lord.

God had determined that the race of Amalek and the house of Agag should be utterly exterminated. They were not to be spared, but to be destroyed. It was a case of no compromise. There was nothing good in them. The least element of Agagism was destructive, and the whole community, with all their goods and belongings, must be put out of existence, just as the effects of a household where some one had died of some contagious disease must be wholly given to the flames. This is God’s decree against the flesh in us. It cannot be cleansed; it cannot be improved; it cannot be cultivated; it cannot be educated into good ideas and principles. The flesh must be exterminated."

The Gospel of Healing
The Holy Spirit or Power from on High Vol. 1
The Holy Spirit or Power from on High Vol. 2
The Life of Prayer
The Names of Jesus
The Self Life and the Christ Life
The Sweetest Christian Life
Walking in the Spirit
Wholly Sanctified
Within the Veil

A.W. Tozer

Knowledge of the Holy
Man: The Dwelling Place of God
The Pursuit of God

Andrew Murray

Abide in Christ
Absolute Surrender
Be Perfect
Daily Fellowship with God
Divine Healing
Helps to Intercession
Humility
Like Christ
The Children for Christ
The Deeper Christian Life
The Lord’s Table
The Master’s Indwelling
The School of Obedience
The Secret of the Cross
The Prayer Life
Thy Will Be Done
Why Do You Not Believe?
Two Covenants
Waiting on God
With Christ in the School of Prayer
Working for God

Albertus Magnus

On Cleaving to God

Alfred Edersheim

Sketches of Jewish Social Life

C.H. Spurgeon

All of Grace

Charles Finney

Power from on High

D.L. Moody

Heaven
Prevailing Prayer
Secret Power
The Life and Work of D.L. Moody

E.M. Bounds

Essentials of Prayer
Weapon of Prayer

Flavius Josephus

F.B. Meyer

Elijah and the Secret of His Power
The Secret of Guidance

J.A. MacMillan

The Authority of the Believer
The Authority of the Intercessor

Jesse Penn-Lewis

Soul and Spirit
The Centrality of the Cross
War on the Saints

John Bunyan

Grace Abounding to the Chief of Sinners

John Foxe

Foxe’s Book of Martyrs

John Wesley

A Plain Account of Christian Perfection

Reuben Archer Torrey

How to Pray
How to Pray So As to Get What You Ask!
Why God Used D.L. Moody

Watchman Nee

Changed into His Likeness
The Normal Christian Life

Worthy Christian Library

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.32
  • Days Won:  67

6 hours ago, n2thelight said:

Also,are you saying there are no Christians in the state of Israel?

No such thing as a Gentile Christian,once a gentile comes to Christ they are grafted into the tree.

What tree?The tree that was in the Garden.

Rapturist must seperate the Church from Israel in order for their doctrine to have a remote chance of being correct.

1.           Christians are the true Jews and true Israel today

2.           The church is God's Israel today.

3.           Physical Israel is equal to the gentiles today and like the Gentiles, must believe Jesus rose from the dead in order to be saved from punishment.

I can't answer because that isn't my post, I didn't say that.  I think you meant to quote someone else but quoted them from my post, which attributes their comments to me.  You will have to go back to their original post to quote them.

God bless

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

48 minutes ago, wingnut- said:

I can't answer because that isn't my post, I didn't say that.  I think you meant to quote someone else but quoted them from my post, which attributes their comments to me.  You will have to go back to their original post to quote them.

God bless

My apologies wingnut.

That's what happened 

That person knows who I quoted 

On 5/27/2017 at 11:04 AM, enoob57 said:

The accuracy of the context is Israel ... Shiloh has addressed the hermeneutic completely to nth of Biblical narative on subject. We must let the Bible speak alone in context and set parameters that is justified by the grammitcal device throughout context. It simply is what it is and those standing there will not be disappointed when they come into His presence with the understanding... We have only two places to stand on the authority: The Word; Our own- there's no guessing which God is keeping!

I disagree.  The true definition of the elect is found in one simple question.  How does one obtain salvation?  We are either grafted in or we are not, this attempt at separation flies in the face of what the gospel message teaches.

God bless

On 5/27/2017 at 10:31 AM, angels4u said:

Agree with how you're explaining this as I believe too that Matthew 24 was written for Israel, the Tribulation saints will face persecution ..

There is no such term in scripture as tribulation saints, that is a man made doctrine that adds something to the book of Revelation which is not there, or anywhere else for that matter.

On 5/27/2017 at 10:31 AM, angels4u said:

Israel is His elected people , that will never change ,we're grafted in by grace and because of their unbelieve the gospel was preached to the Gentiles.

What about what Peter wrote regarding the elect?  If all of Israel is to be saved, then how do you explain the omission of the tribe of Dan in Revelation?  What about Judas, he was a Jew, saved or not?  Being grafted in is a permanent thing, so one must ask themselves how we are grafted in, what does the scripture teach about obtaining salvation?

God bless

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.57
  • Days Won:  0

"There is no such term in scripture as tribulation saints, that is a man made doctrine that adds something to the book of Revelation which is not there, or anywhere else for that matter"

Revelation 3:10

Sorry, neither the word tribulation or saint appears in that verse. :noidea:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.57
  • Days Won:  0

Yes .... they both do

Your post - tribulation theology is a gimmick

Edited by Daniel 11:36

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  40,782
  • Content Per Day:  7.95
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

20 hours ago, wingnut- said:

I disagree.  The true definition of the elect is found in one simple question.  How does one obtain salvation?  We are either grafted in or we are not, this attempt at separation flies in the face of what the gospel message teaches.

God bless

The responsiblity of the hermeneutic is to rightly divide

2 Timothy 2:15 (KJV)

[15] Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Which God has so done in His Word 'The Elect' are of two groups OT saints and NT saints... they are forever made in distiction here

John 3:29 (KJV)

[29] He that hath the bride is the bridegroom: but the friend of the bridegroom, which standeth and heareth him, rejoiceth greatly because of the bridegroom's voice: this my joy therefore is fulfilled.

[30] He must increase, but I must decrease.

[31] He that cometh from above is above all: he that is of the earth is earthly, and speaketh of the earth: he that cometh from heaven is above all.

The distiction of understanding is here by The Lord's witness of

Matthew 11:11 (KJV)

[11] Verily I say unto you, Among them that are born of women there hath not risen a greater than John the Baptist: notwithstanding he that is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he.

and again

1 Peter 1:9 (KJV)

[9] Receiving the end of your faith, even the salvation of your souls.

[10] Of which salvation the prophets have inquired and searched diligently, who prophesied of the grace that should come unto you:

[11] Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow.

[12] Unto whom it was revealed, that not unto themselves, but unto us they did minister the things, which are now reported unto you by them that have preached the gospel unto you with the Holy Ghost sent down from heaven; which things the angels desire to look into.

If you make the election same there are many hurdles you will not overcome that God Himself has proclaimed... the major being 'The Bride' and 'The friends of the Bride's Groom' that of Law and Grace etc... God says to whom much is given much is required- we have been given intimacy of new birth and The Person of God The Holy Spirit with us forever and we are called His Wife!
Love, Steven