Aryeh

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  66
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

This is a picture of the Church's awakening to the Second Coming of Jesus Christ.

1. The church in Ephesus. Night. Dark. Ignorance. Only in the east the sky begins to slightly blush. Red color spectrum.

"and you put to the test those who call them selves apostles, and they are not, and you found them to be false" - The founders of the denominations of the Christian religion are not apostles. After leaving denominations, we risk losing communication. Having lost communication, we lose love: "But I have this against you, that you have left your first love". - "I am coming to you and will remove your lamp stand out of its place": Where will the lamp of the church be moved by Jesus Christ at his coming? The answer is:

2. The church in Smyrna. The red color of the sky in the east becomes orange.  These are the ones that will build Ezekiel's Temple.

When the Temple is built this will be a statement of the death of the Church. Because this is the end of the Church period. Because after the construction of the Temple is no longer the Church, and Israel will be the representative of God on earth. "and you will have tribulation for ten days" - In accordance with the prophecy of Ezekiel, the consecration of the altar continues for 10 days. From the 1st to the 10th of Tishrei.

A woman, when she gives birth, suffers sorrow, because the hour of her... (John 16:21)

And she gave birth to a son, a male child, who is to rule all the nations with a rod of iron; and her child was caught up to God and to His throne.   Then the woman fled into the wilderness... (Rev. 12:5,6)

The male child is the future Israel, where the saints and the Jewish people united. "Wilderness" - maybe this is the Jewish desert, where the Third Temple is to be built.

The Smyrna Church is one of two churches that God does not command to repent.

3. The church in Pergamum. The sky turns yellow like gold. Money is the throne of the power of the Beast-666. Wall Street. Nevertheless, there are also faithful Christians there.

When there are already not only non-denominational Christians (1) and not only the Temple is being built (2), churches are awakening in the world's financial and political centers.

4.  The church in Thyatira. Green color: twilight dissipates and vegetation becomes visible.

Thyatira Church is the only one of churches, about which God says that she has love. But she needs to repent. This is a wide range of Christian churches in our day. 

5.  The church in Sardis. Light blue color of the sky, not yet blue.  Seven colors of the rainbow (I know that in English there are 6, but the Russians and Italians have seven colors of the rainbow). 

The church awakens. The Third Temple is under construction. Non-denominational, financial-political, mass, large churches have already awakened. But the sky is not what it should be in the daytime. Pale blue, not blue. The color is not what it should be on the Lord's Day. Those who are well versed in the colors of the heavenly kingdom, such Christians exist. Beginning of getting white clothes (There is some parallel with seven seals).

6.  The church in Philadelphia.  The sky is already blue!

The messengers of the churches of Jesus Christ, the glory of the Lord, enter the Eastern Gate of the Third Temple, built according to the prophecy of Ezekiel.

"Behold, I have put before you an open door" - When the Third Temple is built, 1 Tishrei, in Rosh Hashanah, the Eastern Gate opens.

"Behold, I will cause those of the synagogue of Satan, who say that they are Jews and are not, but lie--I will make them come and bow down at your feet, and make them know that I have loved  you."  You can worship God, you can worship the Son of God, you can not worship an angel! - Why does God make it so that the Jews will worship this church?

Because the Philadelphia church is God. It is the Messiah in the Second Coming, His incarnation in those who enter the Eastern Gates.

" I also will keep you from the hour of testing, that hour which is about to come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth." - For the rest comes the hour of testing. Everyone must decide who entered the Eastern Gate: holy or impostors, God or the devil.

7.  The church in Laodicea. Purple, ultra-violet - the first rays of the rising sun, the Lord's Day!

It is the church of tradition, folk customs.They are blind, do not understand what happened: the default of the Christian religion... However, there is the possibility of the right choice for such Christians.

Edited by Aryeh

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.01
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

And none of these churches are Roman Catholic, yet Catholics claim that the only true church is theirs...... shows that they are wrong - straight from the mouth of Jesus himself.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.57

I agree with your synopsis

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  934
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  10/14/1969

On 21/05/2017 at 7:05 AM, Aryeh said:

"But I have this against you, that you have left your first love"

Their "first love" was God Himself. God is TRUTH, they left the TRUTH.

On 21/05/2017 at 7:05 AM, Aryeh said:

And she gave birth to a son, a male child, who is to rule all the nations with a rod of iron; and her child was caught up to God and to His throne.   Then the woman fled into the wilderness... (Rev. 12:5,6)

The male child is the future Israel, where the saints and the Jewish people united.

This child is Jesus NOT Israel .. 

IF this child were Israel, then by your understanding and in the context you are applying, tell me, WHO is that woman then? 

Edited by Serving

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  1,192
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Birthday:  01/12/1957

I think they hold both a directive to the churches at the time it was written, pertains to current churches, and a historical meaning.  Those churches were real churches with real issues. It also shows that relying on the practices of the early church for doctrinal standards is not the best idea.  Before the ink was dry on the New Testament, it was clear that the church was already in trouble, doctrinally.

But also, in the order that they are, they lay out church history in advance.  That is tougher to outline, but it is a valid argument.  

Israel is the woman in Rev 12:1, as outlined in Genesis 37:9-11.   It is clearly a reference to Israel giving birth to the Messiah.  If this passage means the church, then she is in real trouble.  The church is supposed to be the virgin bride of the Messiah, yet if this passage means the church, she is pregnant. 

Edited by OldCoot

Agree with the above

• 10 months later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  170
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  01/21/1958

I believe that the seven churches were seven literal churches, which existed in the day of John's writing.  It also seems perfectly reasonable that we can learn from their example and the message delivered to them. 

Do the seven churches represent seven church ages?  Maybe.  Maybe not.  That is just a theory, so I cannot be dogmatic.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  791
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

On 5/20/2017 at 5:05 PM, Aryeh said:

The church in Smyrna. . . . are the ones that will build Ezekiel's Temple.

Why will there be a need of a third temple? Israel doesn't even need a temple to perform the daily sacrifice that will also be taken away.

Israel does not need a temple to do anything .... this idea is bogus

Not only that but Revelation 11:2 tells us that there will not be one during the second half of the tribulation period

The next temple will be built by the Lord for His millennial kingdom [Ezekiel 40]

The idea that there will be a temple during the tribulation period is false 

• Thumbs Up 1