• Days Won:  0

Robert xxxxxx

xxx xxxx  House

xxxxx  Street

Plymouth

xxxx xxxx

thebagge2@yahoo.co.uk

Dear Robert,

How are you? I hope that you are keeping well. I was wondering if I could please ask a small favour of you. I’m after a copy of the July 2008 Watchtower (an article on faith – or is it July 2007?) as well as page 14 from the 15th Sept 2002 Watchtower. I hope that you don’t mind me asking you this; I enclose some stamps to cover the cost. Feel free to pass my details onto whoever you see fit, if for instance you know of someone in my area who might have these Watchtowers. 

I’m also very interested in the Watchtowers position on Jehovah. I believe that they teach that Jehovah isn’t omnipresent: 5th Feb 1981 page 6. So I was wondering if somebody could please help me with a study re his other attributes – is Jehovah (Father) almighty (i.e. omnipotent), creator, omniscient etc. If Jehovah isn’t omnipresent but he is almighty then how can this be? For if the Holy Spirit is omnipresent but ‘it’ isn’t almighty, then wouldn’t that make the Holy Spirit in one sense be more almighty (with regard to the attribute of Omnipresence) than the Father (Jehovah)? So how can the Father be almighty (which literally means all power) and yet Jehovah lacks the power to be omnipresent; just as the Holy Spirit is omnipresent? Is anyone able to help me with this?

Thank you Robert for your kind help, I’m extremely grateful to you.

Yours Faithfully

XXXXX XXXXXXX

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  791
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  1

But that salutation is false. You are not theirs faithfully when you criticize their tradition. Why would they care what a critic thinks of their devout worship of Jehovah? And why, if secure in your own heart of hearts in the Father God, would you make any effort whatever to hold anyone elses heart of faith up to your judgment? 

What blessing is there in life to stand in the shadow of the cross and look outside its measure toward others and shout for their attentions; "You're wrong! You're wrong!You're wrong!" 

When all that accomplishes is to show how unfriendly and broken your own heart is. The peace of Christ surpasses all understanding. Save for realizing God works to change people's minds in his direction. Not us.

Find peace. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.26
  • Days Won:  115

21 minutes ago, PlanetChee said:

But that salutation is false. You are not theirs faithfully when you criticize their tradition. Why would they care what a critic thinks of their devout worship of Jehovah? And why, if secure in your own heart of hearts in the Father God, would you make any effort whatever to hold anyone elses heart of faith up to your judgment? 

What blessing is there in life to stand in the shadow of the cross and look outside its measure toward others and shout for their attentions; "You're wrong! You're wrong!You're wrong!" 

When all that accomplishes is to show how unfriendly and broken your own heart is. The peace of Christ surpasses all understanding. Save for realizing God works to change people's minds in his direction. Not us.

Find peace. 

If you find a brother or sister in error, do you just turn a blind eye or do you show them there error and expose them to the truth?  If you turn a blind eye, where is His love for them when their error may lead to even more errors?  If you show them the truth, in love, you may win a soul back to the truth.

Post-modern ideals are not how Christians are to live.  There is truth found in scripture, a truth that we are told to bring to the whole world.  If confronting someone in error is hard for one person to do, and they refrain from doing so due to "judging others", why do they judge the person who is trying to confront an error?

How can one be at peace with a lie?  Are you at peace with all the lies Satan has brought into this world?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,216
  • Content Per Day:  0.81
  • Birthday:  04/02/1958

I was born and raised a Jehovah's Witness, but thankfully removed myself from them when I was a tenager. Being that I am 59 now, you pretty much imagine how little I remember about their beliefs. I am a person who is relatively open minded about others, not about my beliefs, because they are well founded, but I also try and research just exactly what people do believe as that is, to me apart of the ground truth we all have to deal with, when we walk through this world. 

Listening to others speak about another is not exactly fair to anyone, since any one of us could bump into them and part of evangelizing, i think is trying to understand where they are coming from. A person who starts relating to ideals that person supposedly believes in is going to turn that person away, as the first thing that goes through their mind is that we are talking about something that we  don't know. We, if that is the case would anyone listen to anyone who doesn't know what they are tlking about. Especially when it comes to the idea of religion.?

If I were given this letter I would try and research just what was in that Watchtower, to begin with.

https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/s/r1/lp-e?q=watchtower&p=par&fc[]=w&pg=7

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  327
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

On 2017-5-21 at 3:09 PM, Churchmouse said:

I was born and raised a Jehovah's Witness, but thankfully removed myself from them when I was a tenager. Being that I am 59 now, you pretty much imagine how little I remember about their beliefs. I am a person who is relatively open minded about others, not about my beliefs, because they are well founded, but I also try and research just exactly what people do believe as that is, to me apart of the ground truth we all have to deal with, when we walk through this world. 

Listening to others speak about another is not exactly fair to anyone, since any one of us could bump into them and part of evangelizing, i think is trying to understand where they are coming from. A person who starts relating to ideals that person supposedly believes in is going to turn that person away, as the first thing that goes through their mind is that we are talking about something that we  don't know. We, if that is the case would anyone listen to anyone who doesn't know what they are tlking about. Especially when it comes to the idea of religion.?

If I were given this letter I would try and research just what was in that Watchtower, to begin with.

https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/s/r1/lp-e?q=watchtower&p=par&fc[]=w&pg=7

I have just made 7 separate videos of my 7 separate discussions with different Jehovah's Witnesses on a variety of topics, such as is Jehovah Omnipresent (the Watchtower Society says no), is Jesus both God and Man? I said yes but the JW's said no. Also Two discussions on the use of Johannes Greber's Bible by the New World Translation committee headed by Fred Franz, this Bible was translated by spirits, as Greber was a spiritist who used an Ouija board to get the "spirits" to translate the Bible for him. These 7 videos will be uploaded to the YouTube channel: Exposing the Wolves, in about the second week in June. They are chats ranging from 6 to 35 minutes between myself and 2 / 3 Jehovah's Witnesses on Cart Ministry here in Plymouth in the UK.