IGNORED

What Do I Do If God Isn't Giving Me Guidance?

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  14
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/14/1997

I really don't know what to do guys. I have this personal issue, and I feel like God just isn't showing me which way to go about it. My whole family thinks they know what I'm supposed to do, but really, what they think doesn't really matter. I want to know what my Savior thinks. I hope I'm not disappointing God. I just don't know what to do. I won't go unto detail about it on this post, but if any of you would like to message me and talk to me about it privately, that would be much appreciated. I feel so lost. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,229
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

Sometimes God has already told us but it was not the answer we wanted to hear.

Otherwise the answer is yes, no, or wait.  Waiting is the hard one.  

Praying that your heart will be open to hear and accept God's answer.

Blessings,

Willa

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

3 hours ago, Devorah Neves said:

I really don't know what to do guys. I have this personal issue, and I feel like God just isn't showing me which way to go about it. My whole family thinks they know what I'm supposed to do, but really, what they think doesn't really matter. I want to know what my Savior thinks. I hope I'm not disappointing God. I just don't know what to do. I won't go unto detail about it on this post, but if any of you would like to message me and talk to me about it privately, that would be much appreciated. I feel so lost. 

Have you ever heard the story about the guy at sea in his boat and it sinks.  As he's treading water he prays and asks the Lord to save him from drowning.  A little while later a fishing boat stops by and tosses a line to him and offers to help him, but the man politely refuses and says he is waiting for God to save him.  Shortly after a shipping vessel comes by and tosses him a line and offers to help, but the man politely refuses and says he is waiting for God to save him.  A little while later a luxury liner comes by and tosses him a line and offers to help, but the man refuses again and says he is waiting for God to save him.  Shortly after that the man drowns.

When he gets to heaven he asks the Lord, why didn't you save me?  And the Lord says, I sent you three boats.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  11,715
  • Content Per Day:  4.59
  • Days Won:  106

On 5/21/2017 at 11:12 AM, Devorah Neves said:

Could this be a problem that is similar or perhaps something similar that could be found in the Bible?  I shall pray for you that, the LORD JESUS helps you. Amen.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  419
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  0

On Sunday, May 21, 2017 at 3:39 PM, wingnut- said:

Have you ever heard the story about the guy at sea in his boat and it sinks.  As he's treading water he prays and asks the Lord to save him from drowning.  A little while later a fishing boat stops by and tosses a line to him and offers to help him, but the man politely refuses and says he is waiting for God to save him.  Shortly after a shipping vessel comes by and tosses him a line and offers to help, but the man politely refuses and says he is waiting for God to save him.  A little while later a luxury liner comes by and tosses him a line and offers to help, but the man refuses again and says he is waiting for God to save him.  Shortly after that the man drowns.

When he gets to heaven he asks the Lord, why didn't you save me?  And the Lord says, I sent you three boats.

I love this story. I get different messages every time I hear or read it.

Thank you!

Edited by notsolostsoul