IGNORED

Europe: Muslim Atrocities against Women? So What!

Guest shiloh357

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.14
  • Days Won:  78

31 minutes ago, Running Gator said:

Yet you said it was not true.  If you do not know, why did you call it all untrue?  

And actually, anyone that keeps up with the news knows if they are true or not

Because I don't believe they're true.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.73
  • Days Won:  25

5 minutes ago, Yowm said:

You mean like other heretics, theological liberals, cults etc? Sure, I fight those as well...rather than criticize the efforts of others.

But nothing about the victims of rape.  Well, we all have our priorities I guess 

7 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

Because I don't believe they're true.

So, you live in Texas and have not heard about the scandal at Baylor?  Really?

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/baylor/2016/12/22/baylor-sexassault-scandal-everything-need-know-understand-happened

Another Texas story for you, since you think I am lying about the 45 days...

http://kfor.com/2014/05/05/judge-sentences-rapist-to-45-days-in-jail-because-of-14-year-old-victims-sexual-history/

As far as rapes per capita for countries...(we are number 14, which puts us in the top 15, since you think I lied about that as well)

http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Crime/Rape-rate

1 minute ago, Yowm said:

Why should I fight the victims of rape LOL?

Why indeed would you care about them when you can worry about Muslims instead. 

Guest shiloh357
6 hours ago, Running Gator said:

first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take out the speck that is in your brother’s eye.

It's too bad you don't apply that principle to yourself when you're bashing Trump.

Guest shiloh357
6 hours ago, Running Gator said:

We as a country do have not have any moral high ground for pointing to such things as a problem in other countries. 

Yes we do.   American culture doesn't promote rape and never has.   Not everything that happens in our country is the result of our culture.  In Islam they have an actual rape culture that the liberal media and Muslim sympathizers would prefer to sweep under the rug.  In Islam, rape is a virtue, and women who are raped are murdered for dishonoring their family by being raped.

That is not the case in America.  We prosecute rape as a crime in our culture, despite the misinformation and falsehoods you promote.  Islam has a rape culture and we do not.  And anyone who says otherwise is simply not telling the truth.

34 minutes ago, Davida said:

Anyone would have to be extremely gullible & illiterate to believe this continual deflect away from the facts. Radical Islam=horror not peace. The bigger question is why would anyone try to defend this malevolent archaic violent, misogynist male dominated theocracy that exports terror worldwide, whose stated mission is to destroy Christendom by submission & slaughter, to destroy God's Nation of Israel & slaughter all the Jews, & set up a brutal 7th century world caliphate to place all the world under Sharia law.

I am not defending anything, I am pointing out that a country that has major university using the ability to rape women as a recruiting tool, does not have a lot of moral high ground.   We have a huge problem with rape in this country and it is never talked about.  This is about the 4th or 5th thread about Islam and rape since I have been on this forum and there have been zero threads about the problem of rape right here at home. 

It is as if since it was not done in the name of Allah it does not really matter. 

Guest shiloh357
6 minutes ago, Running Gator said:

I am not defending anything, I am pointing out that a country that has major university using the ability to rape women as a recruiting tool, does not have a lot of moral high ground.  

We do not have a university that uses the ability to rape women as a recruiting tool.  You really expect anyone to believe that kind of false claim?

We have a huge problem with rape in this country and it is never talked about.  This is about the 4th or 5th thread about Islam and rape since I have been on this forum and there have been zero threads about the problem of rape right here at home. 

It is as if since it was not done in the name of Allah it does not really matter. 

It is addressed because in Islam, rape is okay.  It is approved and promoted.   No one in the US is promoting rape, no religion or any other ideology as a part of our culture.   What we are seeing in Europe is a submission to Islam and European governments sacrificing their own women to brutality of the Muslim refugees who are having a free-for-all against European women.   They are raping women and the European governments are more concerned about multi-culturalism and appeasing Muslim  sensitivities than they are about protecting their own people from these Islamic knuckle draggers.

All you're doing is trying to deflect from those facts and trying to run interference for Muslims.

2 minutes ago, Abby-Joy said:

I think it is partly because talking about Islam and their crimes (which are real/legit) is a lot easier than talking about what's going on right in our own front yards (so to speak).  It's a sort of dissociation.  It's easy to talk about what's going on someplace else ... than it is to talk about the evil that is happening here closer to home.  Making sense?  

Makes 100% sense

41 minutes ago, Abby-Joy said:

It's kinda sad ... because as you know, there are many hurting people right here ...and even talking about the problems in someone else's back yard, keeps it all at a "safe distance."  And here/now, we see many people who struggle to show love to those right in front of them... like on this forum.  And I say that as a sort of plea, that we stop and look at the person.... we may have strong differences of opinions.  But we're all people in need of love.  I'm not sure how I got on that subject.  And I don't want to derail.  But it's certainly something I'm praying about.  I don't like that the enemy has leeway between brothers and sisters.  Know what I mean? 

But getting back to what we were saying... there are many victims of horrendous crimes, right here in the US.  It seems the Church should be a safe place for these to get help (love, support, healing, etc)  ... but as long as these things remain taboo in the Church, those victims will remain outside - or even inside - the church house, still wounded and hurting.  I know this from experience. 

Okay... that's all, I guess.  But I've been blessed by your comments, brother, because I can see that you care.

Part of the problem is that so many people get all their news from only far right sources and these sources never cover anything that might make the US sound bad unless it has a political spin to make the "left" look bad.  So, for many people it is basic lack of knowledge to what is going on in our country.    We have a person from Texas that had not heard of the Baylor events.