IGNORED

Europe: Muslim Atrocities against Women? So What!

Guest shiloh357

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

16 minutes ago, Badjao33 said:

just as a true Muslim would not either. 

Neither of these groups are true representatives of their faith, they are frauds. 

What does YHWH say about so-called "true" heathen/ pagans/ the worldly / carnal apart from (outside of) Christ ?

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  349
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  2

32 minutes ago, Badjao33 said:

Where is this person? 

You. 

2 minutes ago, Badjao33 said:

Such an untrue statement. I am not sure how you got such a false impression based on my comments in this thread, but it's sad that you would think that way towards me. 

It's sad that ISIS would be defended in a Christian forum. And that their evil dismissed as something made up by the press and not actually true. 

When ISIS slaughtered Christians in Egypt on Palm Sunday . When ISIS has cut children in half. When ISIS has cut the fingers of little boys off in front of their father. Who refused to convert to Islam from Christianity . And his son was mutilated after first threatened with that if the dad would not convert. As if the boy would be spared after a Christian converted to Islam under threat. 

It is a true statement! And your post remains posted here in a quote so that it cannot be altered now that you've been confronted. ISIS is demonic! And no one defends that.

Islam is not a religion of peace. Islam has never been a religion of peace. The only peace Islam promotes in the Koran and the Hadith of its pervert murderer prophet Muhammad is when the whole world is made subject to Islam and Sharia law. 

Thousands of Americans were slaughtered by Islam extremists in 2001 here in America. And while there are those here who openly hate America , someone who openly defends ISIS should be identified! 

It's sad that you chose the enemy of God to champion on a Christian forum. 

1 hour ago, PlanetChee said:

Why indeed. And yet, there you are doing just that. Why? 

Forgive her, she knows not what she does. The true heart will draw its enemies. Stay safe little one. 

Guest Teditis

@Wolf Bridges and @Badjao33, I think that you two need to resolve this thing quickly.

It's unfair to attribute things like supporting ISIS on a brother. And it's equally egregious

to actually defend ISIS' actions as anything but sheer evil.

1 minute ago, Teditis said:

@Wolf Bridges and @Badjao33, I think that you two need to resolve this thing quickly.

It's unfair to attribute things like supporting ISIS on a brother. And it's equally egregious

to actually defend ISIS' actions as anything but sheer evil.

It's resolved as far as I'm concerned. Now it is up to the one's I reported them to. 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  791
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  1

23 minutes ago, Wolf Bridges said:

Forgive her, she knows not what she does. The true heart will draw its enemies. Stay safe little one. 

I did. And I prayed for her as soon as I read the post. And thank you for your safe blessing. May God keep you safe as well. 

2 hours ago, Davida said:

Keep them, I don't want anything from you - seriously.

It isn't your call. Why are you so angry? 

3 hours ago, Badjao33 said:

I find it strange that @Wolf Bridges or anyone would come to the conclusion that I defend ISIS actions as anything less than evil based on what is written in this thread. I know terrorism first hand and I have had people I know die as a result of terrorism here in Mindanao. I was within site of a bombing that took place here in Davao last September that killed 15 and injured dozens more. Ironically, part of my ministry is trying to prevent young people here from joining terrorist groups by encouraging them to stay in school and teaching them that God (Regardless of their religious affiliation) does not approve of terrorist activities. 

In 2013 some members of the people group I work with were offered 10,000 pesos (Just $200) and a weapon to launch an attack in Zamboanga City. That was all it took to convince some of them to take up arms. Hundreds died and tens of thousands were left homeless following that attack with more than 150 from the people group I work with dying from disease in the months that followed. I have seen the suffering that terrorism causes first hand. 

A lot of people join these extremist groups out of desperation. $200 may not sound like a lot, but that is more than most people in the Sulu region of Mindanao make in six months. It is easy for these types of groups to recruit people to join their ranks not only here, but anywhere where there is poverty and lack of opportunity. How pointing  out that financial gain rather than religion is a major factor in why people decide to join ISIS made me a supporter of them, I will never know. 

The one thing this thread did was show how defensive and angry people become when their religion is challenged. I did make several posts about how there are atrocities being carried out in the name of Christianity in this thread, and angry responses are what followed.

As was pointed out, this is a Christian forum. But how would a Muslim feel if they happened across this thread or another thread similar to this? They would no doubt be hurt at some of the posts being made that condemn their religion and its followers.  They would take this as a personal insult. There are other threads on this forum that are far worse, but if we are trying to reach the lost, we shouldn't be slandering the faith of those we hope to reach on a public forum that is supposed to represent the love and compassion of Jesus Christ. By doing so, a Muslim who may be coming to this forum to seek answers about Christianity would certainly be turned away by some of the things Christians are saying about them in some of the threads. 

If this forum is to be used to bring people closer to Christ in addition to allowing brothers and sister from around the world to study, then we should limit the amount of bashing we direct at unbelievers and their faiths regardless of our opinions of them. It is also hypocritical for Christians to be throwing stones at Islam when there are groups out there committing the same evil crimes against others in the name of Christianity. I am not equating the two religions in saying that, I am only pointing out that the pendulum swings both ways.

In parts of India for example, Christianity is viewed in much the same way as many westerners view Islam. They view Christianity as a barbaric, backward religion. They claim Christianity is being spread by the sword and that conquering their lands to create a Christian nation. The sad thing is that these Christian extremist groups are being supported and funded by American churches. 

The point I am trying to make is that the Church needs to weed out a lot of its own problems before it even thinks it has the right to condemn the rest of the world for theirs. But even then, it's not our place to condemn anyone, that is God's place. Our role is to love God, love others, share the Good News, and show people of all backgrounds, including our enemies, the same compassion that Jesus showed us.  

I apologize to anyone who may have taken my posts in this thread the wrong way, that was never my intention. I assure you that you would be hard pressed to find someone who despises the evil actions of ISIS and groups like them more than I do. 

Please understand this question is as a new member here. 
Your profile says you joined this forum in March and that would make you relatively new also. How would you know what this forum "use to be" like when you've only been here for a couple of months. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.12
  • Days Won:  78

5 hours ago, Badjao33 said:

Exactly. I am saying the opposite of what you think I am. 

What I am saying is that the LRA are not Christians, just like ISIS are not Muslims.

A true Christian would not do these things in the name of religion, just as a true Muslim would not either. 

Neither of these groups are true representatives of their faith, they are frauds. 

ISIS is the most pute form of islam.  You need to read the Qur'an as well.