IGNORED

Europe: Muslim Atrocities against Women? So What!

Guest shiloh357

Muhammad led genocidal campaigns against infidels, encouraged marrying little children, enslaving women, and torture. This is in the Quran, this is a part of the hadith and sunnah. Islam is evil. There is no way around it. As long as people continue to apologize and lie about it's true nature, pure evil, heinous acts against innocent people will continue...Manchester is not the beginning and will certainly not be the last as long as we continue to ignore and  excuse these animals. 

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  791
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  1

51 minutes ago, Davida said:

If I told someone I am going to pray for you and they said , "No- do not."   As a born again Christian and follower of my Lord Jesus Christ,  I would respect their Wishes immediately without argument.  

Luke 6:30, 31 " To every one who asks, give; .....   " Do unto others as you would have them do to you.…"

As a fellow Christian I would wonder why any Christian would rebuke someone holding them in prayer.  

Editing to add:

Luke 6:27-28 “But I say to you who hear, Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who abuse you.

Edited by PlanetChee

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  208
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.18
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

On 5/22/2017 at 8:35 PM, Allroses48 said:

Muhammad led genocidal campaigns against infidels, encouraged marrying little children, enslaving women, and torture. This is in the Quran, this is a part of the hadith and sunnah. Islam is evil. There is no way around it. As long as people continue to apologize and lie about it's true nature, pure evil, heinous acts against innocent people will continue.... Manchester is not the beginning and will certainly not be the last as long as we continue to ignore and  excuse these animals. 

:)

And So

But he that sins against me wrongs his own soul: all they that hate me love death. Proverbs 8:36 (American King James Version)

We Pray

O my God, cause me to escape From the hand of the wicked, From the hand of the perverse and violent. Psalms 71:4 (Young's Literal Translation)

:emot-heartbeat:

Be Blessed Beloved Daughter Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:
The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27 (King James Bible)

Love, Your Brother Joe

~

Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever. Psalms 119:160 (King James Bible)

The Bible contains the mind of God, the state of man, the way of salvation, the doom of sinners, and the happiness of believers. Its doctrines are holy, its precepts are binding, its histories are true, and its decisions are immutable.

Read it to be wise, believe it to be safe, and practice it to be holy. It contains light to direct you, food to support you, and comfort to cheer you.

It is the traveler’s map, the pilgrim’s staff, the pilot’s compass, the soldier’s sword and the Christian’s charter. Here too, Heaven is opened and the gates of Hell disclosed.

Christ is its grand subject, our good its design, and the glory of God its end. It should fill the memory, rule the heart and guide the feet. Read it slowly, frequently and prayerfully.  It is a mine of wealth, a paradise of glory, and a river of pleasure.

It is given you in life, will be opened at the judgment, and be remembered forever. It involves the highest responsibility, rewards the greatest labor, and will condemn all who trifle with its sacred contents.

From The Inside Of My Gideon New Testament

Guest shiloh357
20 hours ago, Badjao33 said:

What makes you think rape isn't prosecuted in Muslim countries? Not only is rape a crime in Muslim countries, but the punishments are often harsh and swift.  

That's not really true.  In Muslim culture a woman has to have four witnesses to convict a man of rape and that is really hard since the testimony of a woman in Islam is not considered reliable.

Rape is a crime, but men are rarely if ever prosecuted for it.   That's because if a woman accuses a man of rape but cannot secure four witnesses, what she has now confessed to is having sex outside of marriage and she can be prosecuted as an adulterer.

While raping Muslim women is against Muslim law (but rarely enforced), raping non-Muslim women is not.   And that is why we saw such a sharp increase of incidents of rape in Europe after the Muslim refugees came to countries like Germany and Sweden.

The Muslim rape of a woman is almost impossible to prove under  Muslim law which is always weighted in the man's favor.   If she cannot secure four witnesses and the rapist claims the sex was consensual, the woman is pretty much helpless to counter that.  Her testimony is worthless and the responsibility is mostly on the woman to avoid sexual encounters and to remain pure.    If she doesn't have four witnesses then she is considered as making a false accusation without evidence.   https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/rape-adultery.aspx

Here is a fatwa from an Islamic site that makes that case:

However, it is not permissible to accuse the father of rape without evidence. Indeed, the Sharee’ah put some special conditions for proving Zina (fornication or adultery) that are not required in case of other crimes. The crime of Zina is not confirmed except if the fornicator admits it, or with the testimony of four trustworthy men, while the testimony of women is not accepted.

Hence, the statement of this girl or the statement of her mother in itself does not Islamically prove anything against the father, especially that the latter denies it.

Therefore, if this daughter has no evidence to prove that her accusations are true, she should not have claimed that she was raped by her father and she should not have taken him to the court. But if what she says is true, then she has the right to ask for protection from him even by taking him to the court so that he would not continue committing this evil or practice more sinful acts with her. In this case, she would claim his dissoluteness and her fear of his evil so that she will be kept apart from him.

Allaah Knows best.  http://www.islamweb.net/emainpage/index.php?page=showfatwa&Option=FatwaId&Id=156817

It is because of this, that honor killings are permitted.   A man can kill his wife or daughter as fornicators if they were raped, as they have done damage to his honor. 

A country like the United States that averages 10 rapes an hour is a rape culture. Sorry, but it can not be seen any other way. 

No, that is not how you determine a rape culture.   American culture is not a rape culture.  We do not condone it, we do not ignore it.  We have laws against it.

Every culture has a seedy underbelly and a faction that is morally indifferent to sin and to crime.   The laundry list you provide does not represent the whole, or the majority of American culture and is not a defense of Islamic culture either.

We have many crimes in this country that are committed several times an hour and do not define our culture.  There is an aggravated assault every 40 seconds, a burglary every 14 seconds, a vehicle theft every 42 seconds. https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2010/crime-in-the-u.s.-2010/offenses-known-to-law-enforcement/crime-clock

Those stats are from 2010, but haven't likely changed, for the better.  

Those things do not define our culture.   We are not like Islam.

There are very few laws on the books that prosecute Muslims for rape and if there are, they aren't prosecuted. If they are prosecuted, the majority of the time, rapist gets off, and the victim is harassed, tortured, or murdered. Islam has a huge rape culture. You should read up on it on Google or Youtube. There are very valid and well documented cases throughout the Islamic world on the precedence of rape in these countries. Women are not considered at the same status of a man and can be used for sex, including children.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.32
  • Days Won:  67

Romans 12:9 Let love be without hypocrisy. Abhor what is evil. Cling to what is good. 10 Be kindly affectionate to one another with brotherly love, in honor giving preference to one another; 11 not lagging in diligence, fervent in spirit, serving the Lord; 12 rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly in prayer; 13 distributing to the needs of the saints, given to hospitality.

14 Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse. 15 Rejoice with those who rejoice, and weep with those who weep. 16 Be of the same mind toward one another. Do not set your mind on high things, but associate with the humble. Do not be wise in your own opinion.

17 Repay no one evil for evil. Have regard for good things in the sight of all men. 18 If it is possible, as much as depends on you, live peaceably with all men. 19 Beloved, do not avenge yourselves, but rather give place to wrath; for it is written, “Vengeance is Mine, I will repay,” says the Lord. 20 Therefore

“If your enemy is hungry, feed him;
If he is thirsty, give him a drink;
For in so doing you will heap coals of fire on his head.”

21 Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

14 hours ago, PlanetChee said:

Muhammad this so called prophet man of God married a six year old and sexually abused her. That is not slander but fact. He also condones child rape and enslavement of women. Not slander, again, fact. All of this information is easily found in Quran, Hadith, and Sunnah. People are told to emulate Muhammad, best man of God they say. So it's no wonder why we have multiple offenses against women and children, multiple crimes against nonbelievers, and extremely violent and heinous atrocities at that. Yet we shouldn't "slander" their precious faith. You cannot bring a religion that condones and in fact models psychopathic behaviors in people to Christ. These people who commit these crimes have no conscience. They truly believe it's acceptable to do these things and they see no qualms at all in say for ex murdering a 12yo female rape victim as an honor. You are not dealing with people who have a conscience. Islam breeds the criminal element and calls it good. Let's be real here. When 85% of Muslims believe Sharia law should be enforced world wide, we have a problem. If people believe committing these crimes against innocent people are ok, they need to be imprisoned or destroyed. The time for Kum Bi Ya we are the world nonsense is over. God wiped out the giants and commanded the Hebrews to wipe out their progeny.  Evil people sometimes need to be wiped out. If Muslims cannot police they're own  people which  they clearly aren't doing as evidenced by Manchester and other acts, the civilized world will do it for them. End of story.

1 hour ago, Allroses48 said:
16 hours ago, PlanetChee said:

Muhammad this so called prophet man of God married a six year old and sexually abused her. That is not slander but fact. He also condones child rape and enslavement of women. Not slander, again, fact. All of this information is easily found in Quran, Hadith, and Sunnah. People are told to emulate Muhammad, best man of God they say. So it's no wonder why we have multiple offenses against women and children, multiple crimes against nonbelievers, and extremely violent and heinous atrocities at that. Yet we shouldn't "slander" their precious faith. You cannot bring a religion that condones and in fact models psychopathic behaviors in people to Christ. These people who commit these crimes have no conscience. They truly believe it's acceptable to do these things and they see no qualms at all in say for ex murdering a 12yo female rape victim as an honor. You are not dealing with people who have a conscience. Islam breeds the criminal element and calls it good. Let's be real here. When 85% of Muslims believe Sharia law should be enforced world wide, we have a problem. If people believe committing these crimes against innocent people are ok, they need to be imprisoned or destroyed. The time for Kum Bi Ya we are the world nonsense is over. God wiped out the giants and commanded the Hebrews to wipe out their progeny.  Evil people sometimes need to be wiped out. If Muslims cannot police they're own  people which  they clearly aren't doing as evidenced by Manchester and other acts, the civilized world will do it for them. End of story.

I did not say that which is attributed to my account as a quote. 

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  349
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  2

6 hours ago, PlanetChee said:

I did not say that which is attributed to my account as a quote. 

I'm giving you as many likes as I can while I'm still here. 

16 hours ago, Wolf Bridges said:

I'm giving you as many likes as I can while I'm still here. 

Awww, thank you brother. God be with you. I like the Camaro in your picture. Long live the classics. :) 

Edited by PlanetChee