IGNORED

Europe: Muslim Atrocities against Women? So What!

Guest shiloh357

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,036
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

22 hours ago, Wolf Bridges said:

I'm giving you as many likes as I can while I'm still here. 

where are you going?

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shiloh357
31 minutes ago, Badjao33 said:

The four witnesses are needed to report adultery, not rape. Rape falls under a series of crimes classified as "hiraba". 

Not true.  The four witnesses are required to report rape.  If she fails to get four males witnesses, she is tried as an adultress.  Get your facts straight.

Having to provide four witnesses in cases of adultery is actually beneficial to a woman because it prevents people from making false allegations against her and ruining her reputation. 

Adultery is not done out in the open.  How is she going to get four witnesses to confirm she committed adultery?  Everything is stacked against women in Islam.

A woman's testimony alone is sufficient when it comes to rape however, and no witnesses are required.

Not true.  You need stop posting falsehood.

The first link you shared  thereligionofpeace (dot) com should not be your source for anything concerning Islam. That is one of the most anti-islamic hate sites on the internet. As for the second one you shared, it confirms that four witnesses are not required. Below are quotes from what you shared. 

Well, I hate Islam, so it works for me.

"it is not permissible to accuse the father of rape without evidence."

This would be true for anyone regardless of their religion. People can't go around accusing people of crimes if they do not have support for their claims.

"the statement of this girl or the statement of her mother in itself does not Islamically prove anything against the father, especially that the latter denies it."

This is also true. It would be the same as me accusing a guy named John Doe of attacking me in my home. If no one saw the assault take place, my testimony alone can not prove that John Doe was even in my house, much less that he actually attacked me. There would need to be a witnesses to the incident if I could not provide any other evidence to support my claim. 

No, but the "evidence" is the four witnesses.   If she is raped by her father and cannot produce four witnesses, then she is accusing him without evidence.

"if this daughter has no evidence to prove that her accusations are true, she should not have claimed that she was raped by her father and she should not have taken him to the court. But if what she says is true, then she has the right to ask for protection from him even by taking him to the court so that he would not continue committing this evil or practice more sinful acts with her."

As can be seen, the daughter in this example can bring the charges to court without any witnesses at all, but she needs to also have some sort of evidence to go along with her claim. This once again would be the case for anyone, regardless of what religion they follow. Evidence a rape victim can produce can be circumstantial, medical, expert testimony, or eye witnesses as would be the case with any crime. 

If she cannot provide the four witnesses, the only evidence that can be provided, then she can raped again and again and again and no one will testify on her behalf.  It just shows how vile and disgusting Islam is.   I pray for the day when Islam is thrown in the lake of fire.  God speed the day.

America definitely has a culture of crime and violence and this is statistically proven.  This is something that can not be denied, and something that the Church should not be ignoring. There needs to be more outreach into the communities that have high rates of crime so that the hearts of those committing these crimes can be turned towards Christ and away from evil. 

That's a worthless and rather pointless paragraph given that I am not denying the issue of crime in the US.   So you need not waste your time trying to refute an argument I didn't raise.

Guest shiloh357
1 minute ago, Badjao33 said:

You claimed that "those things do not define our culture".  

Yes, they do not define our culture.  That is not a denial of the violence that is ubiquitous in our nation.   But as I showed we have a lot of crimes that happen with nearly the same frequency as rape.  But we don't define our culture by those things.   Our culture is defined by the art, music, literature, theater, humanitarianism, our cultural melting pot, religious and political diversity, and the freedoms that millions of people enjoy and contribute to everyday.

I was assuming you were talking about the list of crimes you gave and that was the point of my paragraph. Any country that has the level of crime and the number of incarcerations as the US has, can certainly be classified as having a crime culture.

No, that's just being used here to run interference for the actual rape culture that exists in Islam.

There are few people that would deny that.  The only way to counter such a culture is with the gospel. Change will not come any other way. This is also true when it comes to the "Islamic" culture that you hate so much as well. 

I don't deny the reality of crime in our nation and that it is rampant, but it does not define us as a nation, whether you make room for that fact, or not.

I don't seek to redeem the Islamic culture.  The Islamic culture is of the devil.  It is a satanic, bloodthirsty ideology and it has no place in civilized nations.   It's people in it that need to be redeemed.