shiloh357

Europe: Muslim Atrocities against Women? So What!

14 hours ago, PlanetChee said:

Muhammad this so called prophet man of God married a six year old and sexually abused her. That is not slander but fact. He also condones child rape and enslavement of women. Not slander, again, fact. All of this information is easily found in Quran, Hadith, and Sunnah. People are told to emulate Muhammad, best man of God they say. So it's no wonder why we have multiple offenses against women and children, multiple crimes against nonbelievers, and extremely violent and heinous atrocities at that. Yet we shouldn't "slander" their precious faith. You cannot bring a religion that condones and in fact models psychopathic behaviors in people to Christ. These people who commit these crimes have no conscience. They truly believe it's acceptable to do these things and they see no qualms at all in say for ex murdering a 12yo female rape victim as an honor. You are not dealing with people who have a conscience. Islam breeds the criminal element and calls it good. Let's be real here. When 85% of Muslims believe Sharia law should be enforced world wide, we have a problem. If people believe committing these crimes against innocent people are ok, they need to be imprisoned or destroyed. The time for Kum Bi Ya we are the world nonsense is over. God wiped out the giants and commanded the Hebrews to wipe out their progeny.  Evil people sometimes need to be wiped out. If Muslims cannot police they're own  people which  they clearly aren't doing as evidenced by Manchester and other acts, the civilized world will do it for them. End of story.

1 hour ago, Allroses48 said:
16 hours ago, PlanetChee said:

Muhammad this so called prophet man of God married a six year old and sexually abused her. That is not slander but fact. He also condones child rape and enslavement of women. Not slander, again, fact. All of this information is easily found in Quran, Hadith, and Sunnah. People are told to emulate Muhammad, best man of God they say. So it's no wonder why we have multiple offenses against women and children, multiple crimes against nonbelievers, and extremely violent and heinous atrocities at that. Yet we shouldn't "slander" their precious faith. You cannot bring a religion that condones and in fact models psychopathic behaviors in people to Christ. These people who commit these crimes have no conscience. They truly believe it's acceptable to do these things and they see no qualms at all in say for ex murdering a 12yo female rape victim as an honor. You are not dealing with people who have a conscience. Islam breeds the criminal element and calls it good. Let's be real here. When 85% of Muslims believe Sharia law should be enforced world wide, we have a problem. If people believe committing these crimes against innocent people are ok, they need to be imprisoned or destroyed. The time for Kum Bi Ya we are the world nonsense is over. God wiped out the giants and commanded the Hebrews to wipe out their progeny.  Evil people sometimes need to be wiped out. If Muslims cannot police they're own  people which  they clearly aren't doing as evidenced by Manchester and other acts, the civilized world will do it for them. End of story.

I did not say that which is attributed to my account as a quote. 

6 hours ago, PlanetChee said:

I did not say that which is attributed to my account as a quote. 

I'm giving you as many likes as I can while I'm still here. 

Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, Wolf Bridges said:

Awww, thank you brother. God be with you. I like the Camaro in your picture. Long live the classics. :) 

Edited by PlanetChee

22 hours ago, Wolf Bridges said:

where are you going?

On 5/23/2017 at 8:01 AM, MorningGlory said:

ISIS is the most pute form of islam.  You need to read the Qur'an as well.

Already have, got my copy right here ;)

post.jpg

I have also taken several courses in Islamic Studies as well during my life. First when I was in the military as it was a requirement before I was to be deployed to an Islamic country. The courses at that time were provided by the Assemblies of God Theological Seminary. In recent years I continued studying in an effort to better minister to Muslims here in Mindanao. In addition to living in a predominantly Muslim community here in Davao City, the people group I work with originates from the Muslim provinces and I travel there often. If I am going to be spending time and associating with people of a different faith, then it helps to be well educated in what and how they believe. In fact, this is the way Paul was better able to reach the Greeks with the gospel in his day.  

In verse 28 of Acts 17 Paul quotes the Greek poet Phaenomena of Aratus: 

"for in Him we live and move and exist, as even some of your own poets have said, ‘For we also are His children."  

In doing this, Paul shows that he is familiar with the writings and beliefs of the Greeks, in learning the popular philosophies of the Greeks, Paul was able to present the gospel and point out their errors using their own writtings as a tool and without ridiculing his listeners. Paul's example is a good lesson in how Christians should be reaching out to Muslims today rather than condemning an entire religion because of the actions of a few who claim they follow it and rehashing anti-Islamic propaganda found on the internet.

If everyone who claims to be a follower of Christ today would just focus on loving God with all their heart, soul, and mind; and start loving their neighbors, even the neighbors who may not love them, then the Church could begin to gain the upper hand on all this evil that is taking place around the world. We would probably see the Kingdom of God advance like it hasn't done since the first century as well. 

We as believers don’t get to pick who we love and Jesus never said following Him was going to be easy. Loving those we disagree with, who believe differently than we do, or those who cause us pain are probably some of hardest things we as followers of Christ have to do. The only thing harder I can think of is forgiving those who have hurt us whether it be physically or emotionally. Either way, love and forgiveness towards others is what Jesus expects from all of us, and if we're going to proclaim to the world that we follow Him, then we really need to put these two things into practice. 

Some here may not think that sharing/spreading anti-Islamic rhetoric is harmful, but I can assure you that it is.  

Posted (edited)
On 5/23/2017 at 4:40 PM, shiloh357 said:

In Muslim culture a woman has to have four witnesses to convict a man of rape and that is really hard since the testimony of a woman in Islam is not considered reliable.

Rape is a crime, but men are rarely if ever prosecuted for it.   That's because if a woman accuses a man of rape but cannot secure four witnesses, what she has now confessed to is having sex outside of marriage and she can be prosecuted as an adulterer.

The four witnesses are needed to report adultery, not rape. Rape falls under a series of crimes classified as "hiraba". 

Having to provide four witnesses in cases of adultery is actually beneficial to a woman because it prevents people from making false allegations against her and ruining her reputation. 

Here is an example of how that would work. If someone claims that a woman is having an affair with a married man (Commiting Adultery), and they can not provide four witneses to back up their claim, then they are guilty of being a false witness against another and to be punished.

And those who start a charge against pure women, and do not have four witnesses in support of the accusation — Severely whip them with eighty stripes; And do not ever accept their testimony afterwards: Because such men are wicked transgressors"  (AN-NUR 24:5)

A woman's testimony alone is sufficient when it comes to rape however, and no witnesses are required. The first link you shared  thereligionofpeace (dot) com should not be your source for anything concerning Islam. That is one of the most anti-islamic hate sites on the internet. As for the second one you shared, it confirms that four witnesses are not required. Below are quotes from what you shared. 

"it is not permissible to accuse the father of rape without evidence."

This would be true for anyone regardless of their religion. People can't go around accusing people of crimes if they do not have support for their claims.

"the statement of this girl or the statement of her mother in itself does not Islamically prove anything against the father, especially that the latter denies it."

This is also true. It would be the same as me accusing a guy named John Doe of attacking me in my home. If no one saw the assault take place, my testimony alone can not prove that John Doe was even in my house, much less that he actually attacked me. There would need to be a witnesses to the incident if I could not provide any other evidence to support my claim. 

"if this daughter has no evidence to prove that her accusations are true, she should not have claimed that she was raped by her father and she should not have taken him to the court. But if what she says is true, then she has the right to ask for protection from him even by taking him to the court so that he would not continue committing this evil or practice more sinful acts with her."

As can be seen, the daughter in this example can bring the charges to court without any witnesses at all, but she needs to also have some sort of evidence to go along with her claim. This once again would be the case for anyone, regardless of what religion they follow. Evidence a rape victim can produce can be circumstantial, medical, expert testimony, or eye witnesses as would be the case with any crime. 

On 5/23/2017 at 4:40 PM, shiloh357 said:

We have many crimes in this country that are committed several times an hour and do not define our culture.  There is an aggravated assault every 40 seconds, a burglary every 14 seconds, a vehicle theft every 42 seconds.

Those stats are from 2010, but haven't likely changed, for the better.  

Those things do not define our culture.

America definitely has a culture of crime and violence and this is statistically proven.  This is something that can not be denied, and something that the Church should not be ignoring. There needs to be more outreach into the communities that have high rates of crime so that the hearts of those committing these crimes can be turned towards Christ and away from evil. 

Edited by Badjao33

31 minutes ago, Badjao33 said:

The four witnesses are needed to report adultery, not rape. Rape falls under a series of crimes classified as "hiraba". 

Not true.  The four witnesses are required to report rape.  If she fails to get four males witnesses, she is tried as an adultress.  Get your facts straight.

Having to provide four witnesses in cases of adultery is actually beneficial to a woman because it prevents people from making false allegations against her and ruining her reputation. 

Adultery is not done out in the open.  How is she going to get four witnesses to confirm she committed adultery?  Everything is stacked against women in Islam.

A woman's testimony alone is sufficient when it comes to rape however, and no witnesses are required.

Not true.  You need stop posting falsehood.

The first link you shared  thereligionofpeace (dot) com should not be your source for anything concerning Islam. That is one of the most anti-islamic hate sites on the internet. As for the second one you shared, it confirms that four witnesses are not required. Below are quotes from what you shared. 

Well, I hate Islam, so it works for me.

"it is not permissible to accuse the father of rape without evidence."

This would be true for anyone regardless of their religion. People can't go around accusing people of crimes if they do not have support for their claims.

"the statement of this girl or the statement of her mother in itself does not Islamically prove anything against the father, especially that the latter denies it."

This is also true. It would be the same as me accusing a guy named John Doe of attacking me in my home. If no one saw the assault take place, my testimony alone can not prove that John Doe was even in my house, much less that he actually attacked me. There would need to be a witnesses to the incident if I could not provide any other evidence to support my claim. 

No, but the "evidence" is the four witnesses.   If she is raped by her father and cannot produce four witnesses, then she is accusing him without evidence.

"if this daughter has no evidence to prove that her accusations are true, she should not have claimed that she was raped by her father and she should not have taken him to the court. But if what she says is true, then she has the right to ask for protection from him even by taking him to the court so that he would not continue committing this evil or practice more sinful acts with her."

As can be seen, the daughter in this example can bring the charges to court without any witnesses at all, but she needs to also have some sort of evidence to go along with her claim. This once again would be the case for anyone, regardless of what religion they follow. Evidence a rape victim can produce can be circumstantial, medical, expert testimony, or eye witnesses as would be the case with any crime. 

If she cannot provide the four witnesses, the only evidence that can be provided, then she can raped again and again and again and no one will testify on her behalf.  It just shows how vile and disgusting Islam is.   I pray for the day when Islam is thrown in the lake of fire.  God speed the day.

America definitely has a culture of crime and violence and this is statistically proven.  This is something that can not be denied, and something that the Church should not be ignoring. There needs to be more outreach into the communities that have high rates of crime so that the hearts of those committing these crimes can be turned towards Christ and away from evil. 

That's a worthless and rather pointless paragraph given that I am not denying the issue of crime in the US.   So you need not waste your time trying to refute an argument I didn't raise.

2 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

That's a worthless and rather pointless paragraph given that I am not denying the issue of crime in the US.   So you need not waste your time trying to refute an argument I didn't raise.

You claimed that "those things do not define our culture".  I was assuming you were talking about the list of crimes you gave and that was the point of my paragraph. Any country that has the level of crime and the number of incarcerations as the US has, can certainly be classified as having a crime culture. There are few people that would deny that.  The only way to counter such a culture is with the gospel. Change will not come any other way. This is also true when it comes to the "Islamic" culture that you hate so much as well. 

1 minute ago, Badjao33 said:

You claimed that "those things do not define our culture".  

Yes, they do not define our culture.  That is not a denial of the violence that is ubiquitous in our nation.   But as I showed we have a lot of crimes that happen with nearly the same frequency as rape.  But we don't define our culture by those things.   Our culture is defined by the art, music, literature, theater, humanitarianism, our cultural melting pot, religious and political diversity, and the freedoms that millions of people enjoy and contribute to everyday.

I was assuming you were talking about the list of crimes you gave and that was the point of my paragraph. Any country that has the level of crime and the number of incarcerations as the US has, can certainly be classified as having a crime culture.

No, that's just being used here to run interference for the actual rape culture that exists in Islam.

There are few people that would deny that.  The only way to counter such a culture is with the gospel. Change will not come any other way. This is also true when it comes to the "Islamic" culture that you hate so much as well. 

I don't deny the reality of crime in our nation and that it is rampant, but it does not define us as a nation, whether you make room for that fact, or not.

I don't seek to redeem the Islamic culture.  The Islamic culture is of the devil.  It is a satanic, bloodthirsty ideology and it has no place in civilized nations.   It's people in it that need to be redeemed.