IGNORED

Europe: Muslim Atrocities against Women? So What!

Guest shiloh357

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  791
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  1

Europe is going to regret its tolerance of Islam and I fear in a very few years it will either be completely ruled by Islamic tenets, or there will be a civil war erupt like in days of old when the targeted sought to fight Islamic fighters. 

The Austrian President recently showed his cowardice by stating publicly that women in Austria should wear Hijab's in order to oppose Islamophobia. 

I wonder what is next? His stating that Burka is the law?

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  349
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  2

18 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

Once again two posters have driven a thread off the rails in the neverending quest to downgrade and demean the U.S.  The topic is treatment of women by islam and where are we driven?  Into a mushy, muddy swamp where equivalence is drawn between our culture and the satanic cult of islam.  Christians who believe this are delusional and helping that cult spread their lies.  It's shameful.

We shall know them by their fruits. 

If only pruning could save the orchard. 

We are to pray for our enemies are we not? 

By this the children of God and the children of the devil are obvious: anyone who does not practice righteousness is not of God, nor the one who does not love his brother.

3 minutes ago, Badjao33 said:

Yes, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi the Leader of ISIS is an Islamic scholar, but that is not the case for the rank and file members of the IS. Almost all of the followers of the IS are in it for the financial benefits. There are a few that are just sick individuals who are in it for the adventure and the opportunity to kill, but financial gain and hopes for a better life is the primary motivator, not religion.

The only thing most members of the IS know about Islam is what they are told. If they are taught by an Islamic extremist, then unfortunately that will be the version of Islam they will start leaning towards. But even with the extremist point of view being taught, most still adhere to a mix of cultural and folk Islam which is what they were born into. 

The IS affiliated groups around the world are nothing more than criminal extortion gangs that use religion to brainwash for the most part the impoverished youth in whatever region they operate with promises of cash and a better life for joining. Most members as I have already said are in for the potential financial gains rather than religious reasons.

Groups like the IS are not kidnapping and killing people because people do not believe the same as they do or in an attempt to get people to convert to their way of believing. That is all for show. The real reason is because for economic and political reasons. This same principle would hold true for the IS affiliated groups and terrorist organizations found elsewhere in the world as well who hide behind religion.

You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. In fact, you're promoting untruth in defense of ISIS. You should be banned. This is a Christian forum. Not an ISIS support group. 

Pray for the enemy of America that makes themselves known here. That is what our Lord's word tells us to do. 

Islam is a false religion. Perhaps if we are of charitable heart the Muslim that sponsors ISIS and their atrocities before the people of Christ will be found by God. And he shall either change their heart or issue his authority over them. We who know the truth are not persuaded by lies of the adversary. Muslims do not believe in Jesus. Nor salvation. Nor that they shall enter into Heaven. 

Their lives are extinguishable for eternity when they die. They're desperate and afraid.

Find peace Christian sisters and brothers. The enemy and his days are numbered. And he and his allies, like ISIS, know this. 

May their demise come sooner rather than later.

God cradle in peace all who have suffered and died at the hands of ISIS and all of Muslim terrorism. 

4 minutes ago, Davida said:

Why would this need clarifying?  Who is advocating not praying for our neighbors, and our enemies? Christians are told to pray for all the lost, we can bless those that curse us  by praying for their repentance and salvation and showing them Christ Jesus. Our brother or sister  is a born again Christian. 

Why indeed. And yet, there you are doing just that. Why? 

7 minutes ago, Davida said:

responding to your post- obviously Lol!

No, not at all. Obviously.

I never said nor implied my remarks needed clarifying. I made a statement. You chose to contradict yourself after you judged my post. 

3 minutes ago, Abby-Joy said:

Davida, I am not claiming it has nothing to do with Islam ... I said that they use Islam as a front. 

So you're Badjao33

Is that what you're admitting here? Because Badjao33 made that claim in their defense of ISIS. 

17 minutes ago, Badjao33 said:

I am not defending or promoting the IS in any way, but I do know what drives a lot of people to join terrorist organizations such as the IS. Sorry if my version doesn't follow the traditional right-wing narrative. 

Your remarks collude with the ISIS terrorism narrative. Defending what drives people to terrorism isn't appropriate when ISIS is committed to slaughtering every Christian in Egypt and the middle east. 

14 minutes ago, PlanetChee said:

No, not at all. Obviously.

I never said nor implied my remarks needed clarifying. I made a statement. You chose to contradict yourself after you judged my post. 

Obviously. 

You're new here? You'll find that there is a faction in the world that is opposed to the true Christian heart expressing itself in the light of Christ and his faith filled teachings. The opponent spirit will attack things like what you said about prayer for the enemies, because it is anathema to what is at the core of that which poses in the world as member of the church. Just as in Jesus time. Remember the scripture that has the report of those who were in discipleship under Jesus? But they departed and went their own way ? Because as the apostle said, they were not one with those in Christ. 

Keep up your prayers sister. And watch the enemy of God reveal itself in the world in response. We see it all the time in headlines that broadcast hate for our nation and our president . And of course our faith. Right here in fact we're being beset by one that claims the slaughter ISIS perpetuates across the middle east is justified! And that the bodies of babies they've cut in half is all a lie. 

Yes, pray for our enemies! That doesn't need explaining.