Smile, even when you are going through conflicts. It means you are alive and breathing, and experiencing life. :emot-heartbeat:

• Loved it! 1
  • Upvote 4

Davida    6,622

Yes never give in ...smile in the face of challenges & always Give Glory to the Most High Holy God the Father & thanks in the name of Jesus Christ.  I think giving thanks especially when we feel bombarded by the firey darts of the enemy takes the power out of them.  

I will extol thee, O Lord; for thou hast lifted me up, and hast not made my foes to rejoice over me. O Lord my God, I cried unto thee, and thou hast healed me. O Lord, thou hast brought up my soul from the grave: thou hast kept me alive, that I should not go down to the pit. Sing unto the Lord, O ye saints of his, and give thanks at the remembrance of his holiness. Psalm 30:1-4

• Upvote 3

wingnut-    6,499

Amen :)

Annette    2,119
On 5/21/2017 at 9:26 PM, Davida said:

Yes never give in ...smile in the face of challenges & always Give Glory to the Most High Holy God the Father & thanks in the name of Jesus Christ.  I think giving thanks especially when we feel bombarded by the firey darts of the enemy takes the power out of them.  

I will extol thee, O Lord; for thou hast lifted me up, and hast not made my foes to rejoice over me. O Lord my God, I cried unto thee, and thou hast healed me. O Lord, thou hast brought up my soul from the grave: thou hast kept me alive, that I should not go down to the pit. Sing unto the Lord, O ye saints of his, and give thanks at the remembrance of his holiness. Psalm 30:1-4

Thank you David a for your thoughts on this. It is a great reminder to put our focus where it should be :) Blessings 

• Upvote 1

Beulah    42
On 22/05/2017 at 3:12 AM, Devorah Neves said:

Smile, even when you are going through conflicts. It means you are alive and breathing, and experiencing life. :emot-heartbeat:

Absolutely 😊