IGNORED

Are all people God's children? Why or why not?

GoldenEagle

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,851
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

Just now, PlanetChee said:

Could you elaborate a little more on, many who are not lost but don't know it? Thank you. 

Hello PlanetChee, to make this kind of inquiry , it shows that you are a beautiful person, someone thirsty to know. 

Many go like , trying to convince others that they sinners, comparing them to the perfection of God. 

Without asking them if they believe in Jesus Christ. 

Asking them to look in their own righteousness and comparing them to the righteousness of God.

Without asking them first  if they believe in JESUS CHRIST. 

Starting with this and I have many other examples. 

14 minutes ago, Gary Lee said:

Your closest friendt, could you tell me what you think I'm hiding. I haven't a clue. Anyone who is not lost, I believe then, would be saved. I personally have not encountered someone who was saved who did not know it. I don't understand how that could be possible. Besides, I'm only talking about witnessing to someone who IS LOST, and Not saved.

Thank you for asking a clarification, hope that everyone is like that, instant of taking an offense and "claming up", (silent judgement), or holding a grudge if some short. 

Now I have a responsibility to give an account of what I said. 

I did not say that you are intentionally, doing something. 

That's what I meant:

Many are trained to look in many different and various directions, and are using many and different methods to prove to someone that they are lost, without ever asking them, if they believe in Jesus Christ. 

In this case they should help their ignorance, and inform them that they are saved. 

That they don't need to be saved from Hell. 

This is the heart of the message. 

If the discussion turns to how to be a disciple, or how to increase in knowledge, or if they will like to visit a church, or if they like to a Bible, or a pocket Bible, this is another mater. that's what happened to me, many wanted to saved me from Hell, they were jealous for the Gospel, but they didn't want to hear that I am a believer, they block their ears , and why? 

God bless 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  791
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  1

28 minutes ago, Your closest friendnt said:

Hello PlanetChee, to make this kind of inquiry , it shows that you are a beautiful person, someone thirsty to know. 

Many go like , trying to convince others that they sinners, comparing them to the perfection of God. 

Without asking them if they believe in Jesus Christ. 

Asking them to look in their own righteousness and comparing them to the righteousness of God.

Without asking them first  if they believe in JESUS CHRIST. 

Starting with this and I have many other examples. 

Thank you for that explanation. I do know what you mean now. I've been on the receiving end of such presumptions myself. It is presumptuous of certain kinds of folks so committed. And then there are those too that may not realize the error in their zeal to help people find salvation. Which is why it is always best to be gentle with such presumptions when they make their approach to someone who is already in Christ. 

Thank you again. 
Blessings, 

1 hour ago, PlanetChee said:

Thank you for that explanation. I do know what you mean now. I've been on the receiving end of such presumptions myself. It is presumptuous of certain kinds of folks so committed. And then there are those too that may not realize the error in their zeal to help people find salvation. Which is why it is always best to be gentle with such presumptions when they make their approach to someone who is already in Christ. 

Thank you again. 
Blessings, 

You have such a great gift, they way you bring your thoughts to life, for others to see. 

God bless

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  791
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  1

10 hours ago, Your closest friendnt said:

You have such a great gift, they way you bring your thoughts to life, for others to see. 

God bless

May God bless you as well.