IGNORED

BREAKING NEWS: ARIANA GRANDE Concert in Manchester England Manchester arena rocked by terrorist bomb

PlanetChee

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,054
  • Content Per Day:  15.41
  • Days Won:  0

From Breitbart: ISIS Celebrating Terrorist Attack

EXCLUSIVE: Islamic State Supporters Vow to ‘Shake’ the West Following Manchester Terrorist Massacre

JERUSALEM – Islamic State sympathizers and militants celebrated last night’s deadly terrorist massacre at a crowded concert in Manchester, England, with the jihadists vowing to continue the onslaught against the West.

The Islamic State claimed that a “soldier of the caliphate planted bombs in the middle of Crusaders gatherings,” apparently taking credit for the carnage.

Breitbart Jerusalem obtained access to correspondence posted in a closed chat group that utilizes the encrypted Telegram messaging service. The chat group serves as an internal Twitter of sorts for IS jihadists and sympathizers, and it has been used in the past to issue IS communications.

A militant named Abu Ayman Alalmani (the German) wrote, “Thanks to Allah who allowed this achievement of the Mujahedeen. We are all believers in Allah that our brothers, the supporters and the Mujahedeen, are those who committed the attack among the infidels. We swear to Allah that the infidel countries in the West won’t have the luxury of security. This is a Godly promise and this is the promise of the Mujahedeen, the future will prove to you that you are the countries of heresy. You will see this and not only hear it.”

This is what America is fighting against.  Pray for our men and women in uniform.  God be with you, always.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  791
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  1

46 minutes ago, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

From Breitbart: ISIS Celebrating Terrorist Attack

EXCLUSIVE: Islamic State Supporters Vow to ‘Shake’ the West Following Manchester Terrorist Massacre

This is what America is fighting against.  Pray for our men and women in uniform.  God be with you, always.

Amen! 

God be with all people who are in the cross hairs of this evil. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.22
  • Days Won:  58

6 hours ago, PlanetChee said:

Oh, but I do because I started this thread that is about a Muslim terrorists attack in Manchester England! 

And it has not a thing to do with anything other than that topic itself. At least one of us knows how to stay on topic.

Oh I just cannot resist. 

What is the topic of the thread? The manchester attacks, or staying on topic?

Its 106 outside. My sense of humor might not be so funny atm. 

• Followers:  53
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  4,064
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  8

2 minutes ago, ayin jade said:

Oh I just cannot resist. 

What is the topic of the thread? The manchester attacks, or staying on topic?

Its 106 outside. My sense of humor might not be so funny atm. 

LOL

3 hours ago, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

I am dense.  I cannot understand why a Muslim woman would want to support Iran or ISIS terrorists after seeing the freedoms of Europe and the United States and Canada.  If they were not born here, they will experience the same assimilation problems the men/boys do.

From Breitbart: This Is Only the Beginning

A muslim woman I know hates islam. She hates that her mom was permitted to be beaten up over and over again, and when her mom tried to leave, that her mothers brothers refused to let her leave, telling her that she is supposed to be beaten under islamic rule. She HATES islam. Yet she remains a muslim and raised her kids to be muslim.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  791
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  1

57 minutes ago, ayin jade said:

A muslim woman I know hates islam. She hates that her mom was permitted to be beaten up over and over again, and when her mom tried to leave, that her mothers brothers refused to let her leave, telling her that she is supposed to be beaten under islamic rule. She HATES islam. Yet she remains a muslim and raised her kids to be muslim.

Does she raise her kids the way her mother was raised to be treated as a Muslim woman? 

34 minutes ago, PlanetChee said:

Does she raise her kids the way her mother was raised to be treated as a Muslim woman? 

She wants to raise her kids to have the freedom to choose to be human shields. Her own words. My niece and nephews.

13 hours ago, ayin jade said:

The sad truth is there is no place for her in Western Society with Western (Judeo/Christian) values.  She carries much Eastern morals and thought patterns with her, wherever she goes.

8 minutes ago, Davida said:

It sounds sadly pathologically twisted to on one hand hate Islam , and on the other want to raise your children to be human shields for it as the information ayin jade shared with us states.  

That kind of thinking permanently prevents her and her children from assimilating into another culture.  Raising your children up to be human shields: what mother would do that?  Could this be a case of Munchausen syndrome by proxy?  I only say that because of my own study on the subject and my wife's belief I may have been the victim of Munchausen syndrome by proxy by my mother.  There's at least ample anecdotal support for that conclusion.  But I'll leave it there so I don't drift too far afield of the OP.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,043
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, Davida said:

It sounds sadly pathologically twisted to on one hand hate Islam , and on the other want to raise your children to be human shields for it as the information ayin jade shared with us states.  

I don't think the lady that Ayin is talking about really wants to raise her children that way.....    but the price of not doing so is too great.

But the general islamic woman who buys into all that Mohammad taught thinks it's in her kids best interests to do those things.