IGNORED

BREAKING NEWS: ARIANA GRANDE Concert in Manchester England Manchester arena rocked by terrorist bomb

PlanetChee

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,027
  • Content Per Day:  16.64
  • Days Won:  0

2 minutes ago, PlanetChee said:

In 2008 Irans then President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad visited an American college and spoke to its student body who were also allowed to ask questions. One student asked about homosexuals in Iran and Islam. Ahmadinejad responded and said, there are no homosexuals living in Iran. Of course the largely liberal student body booed that. 

But what they didn't realize is he was telling the truth. There are no open homosexual Muslim Iranians allowed to live in Iran. Because they are murdered in Iran for being openly homosexual. 

Many Muslims in Iran and Muslim governed countries are born into the faith. The girls learn from watching their mothers behavior, and they're instructed at a very young age to be subservient and in the role the Koran describes befitting females. They don't know any better until or unless they dare to investigate for themselves what Islam really is. 
Many are read the Koran by their father and they've never actually read the Koran themselves. As is the case with male Muslims too. Not all of course. 

Those who have read the Koran have been known to leave the faith. There's a book, Why We Left Islam, that was very popular on the net years ago when it first came out because of the backlash it inspired. And the support too. It's compiled by the author who interviewed what Islam would call apostates, and in some areas of the world they're worthy of death, for having left the faith. But the brave men and women who share their stories in that book will say , at least in one instance that I found of a young woman's testimony, that she had never read the Koran herself. Then when she did she realized she was worshiping a savage. And she left Islam. 

That book is available in most libraries. Or can be borrowed through a loan program. Which is how I got a copy.

I ask questions sometimes that I already know the answer to spark conversation.  I've studied Islam a couple of times: once when I was a Seeker (agnostic); and once when I was looking into false religions.  Actually, studied may be too strong a word.  I did hear hours of teaching from two former Muslims, brothers actually, and I found that to be most helpful.  I have books they wrote which I haven't read yet.

I have, or my wife has, a Koran that I'd like to burn.  But she sees it helpful in her studies of End Times events.  Who am I to argue, she's much more knowledgeable about End Times events than I am.  Anyway, I'm drifting a bit.  I wish there were some former Muslim women, who became Christians, who would be willing to share their thinking before and after Christian conversion, right here on Worthy Forums.  Just a thought. 

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, PlanetChee said:

And furthermore, remember the rules here. I may be new but I will not be attacked for asking people to keep on topic in this thread. AND to not make it personal when they object to that and decide to go after me! 

STOP! 

I did not say anything because you asked people to stay on topic, I said something when you demanded it....   I hope you can see the difference.

1 hour ago, PlanetChee said:

Father of Manchester bomber arrested in Libya

Wednesday May 24, 2017

British security forces raided an apartment building Wednesday in central Manchester as they investigated "a network" of people allegedly behind the city's concert bombing. Hundreds of soldiers were sent to secure key sites across the country, including Buckingham Palace and the British Parliament at Westminster. More reading @ CP24.com

Thank God! Let us hope no more evil assails the innocents of Britain. 

Or here or anywhere for that matter.....   I hope we are all praying so.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  791
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  1

4 minutes ago, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

I ask questions sometimes that I already know the answer to spark conversation.  I've studied Islam a couple of times: once when I was a Seeker (agnostic); and once when I was looking into false religions.  Actually, studied may be too strong a word.  I did hear hours of teaching from two former Muslims, brothers actually, and I found that to be most helpful.  I have books they wrote which I haven't read yet.

I have, or my wife has, a Koran that I'd like to burn.  But she sees it helpful in her studies of End Times events.  Who am I to argue, she's much more knowledgeable about End Times events than I am.  Anyway, I'm drifting a bit.  I wish there were some former Muslim women, who became Christians, who would be willing to share their thinking before and after Christian conversion, right here on Worthy Forums.  Just a thought. 

I think that would be a great thread. Muslim women that found their way to the truth and the life in Jesus Christ. Whom Islam refers to as Isa. And teaches was not the son of Allah because as the Koran claims Allah has no children. And also, as the Koran teaches, he did not die on the cross but was saved from that fate by a substitute. And after dying there stayed dead! Islam teaches that the resurrection was a lie. Isa/Jesus was just another lesser prophet and Muhammad was actually Allah, Arabic for "god", chosen messenger to the earth. 

There are very inspiring videos at You Tube of women who left Islam and found Christ. Amazingly, there are also videos of western women, many American, who left Christianity and found Islam. :(   How a woman chooses to do that is beyond me. Likely because they live in the west as an avowed Muslim. Move to Saudi Arabia or Iran and see how that works out, I say. 

3 minutes ago, PlanetChee said:

I think that would be a great thread. Muslim women that found their way to the truth and the life in Jesus Christ. Whom Islam refers to as Isa. And teaches was not the son of Allah because as the Koran claims Allah has no children. And also, as the Koran teaches, he did not die on the cross but was saved from that fate by a substitute. And after dying there stayed dead! Islam teaches that the resurrection was a lie. Isa/Jesus was just another lesser prophet and Muhammad was actually Allah, Arabic for "god", chosen messenger to the earth. 

There are very inspiring videos at You Tube of women who left Islam and found Christ. Amazingly, there are also videos of western women, many American, who left Christianity and found Islam. :(   How a woman chooses to do that is beyond me. Likely because they live in the west as an avowed Muslim. Move to Saudi Arabia or Iran and see how that works out, I say. 

I am dense.  I cannot understand why a Muslim woman would want to support Iran or ISIS terrorists after seeing the freedoms of Europe and the United States and Canada.  If they were not born here, they will experience the same assimilation problems the men/boys do.

From Breitbart: This Is Only the Beginning

4 minutes ago, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

I am dense.  I cannot understand why a Muslim woman would want to support Iran or ISIS terrorists after seeing the freedoms of Europe and the United States and Canada.  If they were not born here, they will experience the same assimilation problems the men/boys do.

From Breitbart: This Is Only the Beginning

The terrorist in the Manchester bombing was British! Can you believe it? He turned on his own nation and slaughtered innocent people in the name of Jihad and as an ISIS agent. 

Do you remember the news reports maybe two years ago now stemming from America? Very young American girls were caught at different airports overseas having run away from home. Why did they leave home? They were hoping to go and become ISIS brides! :blink: The world's going crazy. 

From the Breitbart article: 

“Are you forget our threat? This is the just terror,” posted one account on Twitter following the deadly attack that took 22 lives and left 119 wounded. “In the name of Allah the merciful.”

“Kill Him everywhere,” posted another, with the Manchester hashtag and an ISIS picture, while an account under the name of Abdul Haqq tweeted: “It seems that bombs of the British Air Force over children of Mosul and Raqqa has just came back to #Manchester.”

Unbelievable. They're on FB! And from what I've heard they are on Twitter too hoping to recruit from there. 

But watch, the left media will still say there's no proof this young suicide bomber at the Manchester concert was with ISIS. What do they want? An ISIS membership card found with the pieces of his body? Before they'll report there is proof he was ISIS affiliated? 

Pray for Britain and all the world. ISIS is the army of Satan. 

17 hours ago, PlanetChee said:

The terrorist in the Manchester bombing was British! Can you believe it? He turned on his own nation and slaughtered innocent people in the name of Jihad and as an ISIS agent. 

Do you remember the news reports maybe two years ago now stemming from America? Very young American girls were caught at different airports overseas having run away from home. Why did they leave home? They were hoping to go and become ISIS brides! :blink: The world's going crazy. 

Even though he was British, we don't yet know how or even if he assimilated into the British cultural scene.  As for the American girls, they did not know what they were getting into.  Teenagers are notoriously unpredictable.  The world is going crazy, I agree.  I was sure I'd be dead before the End Times began.  Now I'm not so sure.  So I've become a prepper with my wife an even bigger prepper than I am.  If for nothing else, we may be able to store enough stuff for future Jews, Christians and others to survive.

1 hour ago, Davida said:

This is why they strap on a bomb to get pts with their god allah as they think it gives them forgiveness for past sins & ticket to heaven .  That is also the reason for the pattern when people say the person had not been devoted , they had been a "party boy" and then months before started becoming devoted. They fall for ISIS's recruitment campaign.   Islamic doctrine has infiltrated every aspect of their lives & associates so it is pretty hard to get out of that upbringing with the threat of death & being shunned by everyone you previously knew.  

People who are not familiar with all of the Koran and Sharia really don't understand.     Islam is not a religion, it's a very detailed theocracy....   it has rules that must be followed even for the most mundane things in life.....   Which direction to be pointed when you go to the bathroom, and exact instructions of the paperwork when you finish a set down session.....   even to the point when paper isn't available.

And none of it is optional, there are consequences if you transgress anything that is in Sharia.

1 minute ago, other one said:

People who are not familiar with all of the Koran and Sharia really don't understand.     Islam is not a religion, it's a very detailed theocracy....   it has rules that must be followed even for the most mundane things in life.....   Which direction to be pointed when you go to the bathroom, and exact instructions of the paperwork when you finish a set down session.....   even to the point when paper isn't available.

And none of it is optional, there are consequences if you transgress anything that is in Sharia.

Sounds like the government, controlling, or trying, every aspect of our lives.