Yes

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

Premonitions if put in the category of Esp,Psychics and clairvoyance should be avoided. The Holy Spirit is our guide and teacher. All Spiritual leading and communication should come from God.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  53
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,371
  • Content Per Day:  0.87
  • Days Won:  0

51 minutes ago, preciouspearl said:

Is it possible to have them ? 

Google.
pre·mo·ni·tion
ˌprēməˈniSH(ə)n,ˌpreməˈniSH(ə)n/
noun
plural noun: premonitions
  1. a strong feeling that something is about to happen, especially something unpleasant.
    "he had a premonition of imminent disaster"

foreboding, presentiment, intuition, (funny) feeling, hunch, suspicion, feeling in one's bones; More

When going through the  trials of life, it feels  this way and your thoughts are fixated on this.   This is the plot of the devil, playing with your mind and to keep you in fear and trepidation.  You must trust in the word and stand firm in Gods word if you have given  your life to him.  You must rest your burdens on him and let him fight your battles , as the Bible says, the battle is the Lords.   
    You many not know it, but you are in spiritual warfare, and the enemy wants to sift you and make you feel that you are alone.    I have been through this path and when you have come through these trials, you would face the other battles that come your way with confidence.  Put on the full armor of God.  Study Ephesians 6 and put your trust in the Lord and the power of his might.  
    Sometimes you would feel, it does not matter what anyone tells you, they don't understand what is happening to you.  This can be true to your experience, but Christians have been through this road and there are many going through probably more severe things.  My sister use to tell me the same thing i am telling you and she use to say, that later on i would give testimony of the truths of these things and she was so right.  I still go through  terrible things, but he that is in me is greater than he that is in the world .   Persevere and you would see that the demons cannot touch you, like Daniel in the Lions den.  

I sincerely pray that you have that talk with Jesus and submit your life to him.  Have you done this ?.   You have not stated if you are a believer or not. 
Edited by warrior12

6 minutes ago, warrior12 said:
Google.
pre·mo·ni·tion
ˌprēməˈniSH(ə)n,ˌpreməˈniSH(ə)n/
noun
plural noun: premonitions
  1. a strong feeling that something is about to happen, especially something unpleasant.
    "he had a premonition of imminent disaster"

foreboding, presentiment, intuition, (funny) feeling, hunch, suspicion, feeling in one's bones; More

When going through the  trials of life, it feels  this way and your thoughts are fixated on this.   This is the plot of the devil, playing with your mind and to keep you in fear and trepidation.  You must trust in the word and stand firm in Gods word if you have given  your life to him.  You must rest your burdens on him and let him fight your battles , as the Bible says, the battle is the Lords.   
    You many not know it, but you are in spiritual warfare, and the enemy wants to sift you and make you feel that you are alone.    I have been through this path and when you have come through these trials, you would face the other battles that come your way with confidence.  Put on the full armor of God.  Study Ephesians 6 and put your trust in the Lord and the power of his might.  
    Sometimes you would feel, it does not matter what anyone tells you, they don't understand what is happening to you.  This can be true to your experience, but Christians have been through this road and there are many going through probably more severe things.  My sister use to tell me the same thing i am telling you and she use to say, that later on i would give testimony of the truths of these things and she was so right.  I still go through  terrible things, but he that is in me is greater than he that is in the world .   Persevere and you would see that the demons cannot touch you, like Daniel in the Lions den.  

I sincerely pray that you have that talk with Jesus and submit your life to him.  Have you done this ?.   You have not stated if you are a believer or not. 

God has me covered :)

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  349
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  2

56 minutes ago, preciouspearl said:

Yes. 

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  1.58
  • Days Won:  15

Ironic, an episode of M*A*S*H was just on TV Land discussing Coronel Sherman Potter wife's premonitions.  

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  791
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, preciouspearl said:

I have them so I would say yes. 

John 16:13 When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth, for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  53
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,371
  • Content Per Day:  0.87
  • Days Won:  0

19 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

God has me covered :)

That is good news.  Have you read the last post the OP posted and the questions  she asked in them.   If you or the others did, then you would know why she posted this question.  

2 minutes ago, warrior12 said:

That is good news.  Have you read the last post the OP posted and the questions  she asked in them.   If you or the others did, then you would know why she posted this question.  

Does she have a mental illness?