• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  53
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,418
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Days Won:  0

Just now, missmuffet said:

Does she have a mental illness?

I am not her.    Think you should direct that question to her.

Guest Judas Machabeus
1 hour ago, preciouspearl said:

Is it possible to have them ? 

Sure I think it's possible. I don't know I would say they are supernatural all the time. Guess it depends what you mean of premonition. 

We have instincts, when our environment around us begins to act a certain way we know something good or bad is about to happen. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  1.57
  • Days Won:  15

The only premonition I can totally recognize is the following, "To one is given through the [Holy] Spirit [the power to speak] the message of wisdom, and to another [the power to express] the word of knowledge and understanding according to the same Spirit." (1 Corinthians 12:8).

• Group:  Diamond Member

52 minutes ago, warrior12 said:

That is good news.  Have you read the last post the OP posted and the questions  she asked in them.   If you or the others did, then you would know why she posted this question.  

If you guys are paying attention to the post and have read the above, you would have taken the time to go back and check  the OP posts and see  the one with the question she asked as to her post below.    The OP is going through some serious issues, so the word here is not in a general sense but in reference to below.   Discernment please. 

i hear random ideas to do things to myself or things i own.

ive been able to take care of myself by doing physical thing slike chores, taking care o fhygiene or meditating biblically or just turn on stories, etc

ive been pickin gmy skkin which is more like ocd or anxiety than self harm. 

im afraid i will go through wiht things cos i stil suffer.

the thing is. how do i know if i hve a true mental illness or am i possessed by a demon

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  419
  • Content Per Day:  0.16

7 minutes ago, warrior12 said:

Discernment please.

Proverbs 14:31

He who oppresses the poor taunts his Maker, But he who is gracious to the needy honors Him.

If you believe this person is poor in health. Discernment please.

Guest Judas Machabeus
14 minutes ago, warrior12 said:

If you guys are paying attention to the post and have read the above, you would have taken the time to go back and check  the OP posts and see  the one with the question she asked as to her post below.    The OP is going through some serious issues, so the word here is not in a general sense but in reference to below.   Discernment please. 

i hear random ideas to do things to myself or things i own.

ive been able to take care of myself by doing physical thing slike chores, taking care o fhygiene or meditating biblically or just turn on stories, etc

ive been pickin gmy skkin which is more like ocd or anxiety than self harm. 

im afraid i will go through wiht things cos i stil suffer.

the thing is. how do i know if i hve a true mental illness or am i possessed by a demon

Oh, that does being a lot of context to this thread. 

I say first things first, see a doctor and let them judge if it's an illness. 

• Group:  Diamond Member

Just want to say this.  As some have replied and may have read the OP previous post.  Some may choose to use a comforting reply to assure the OP that this word is normal for some people, which is true.  But i prefer to show the assurance of the word of God that no believer can be conquered by the one who come war with the children of God.  We build up and show how God does not leave his children in times of despair, but reassures us with words like " I will never leave you nor forsake you".  The enemy has to flee when the sword is pulled out the sheath. 

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

29 minutes ago, Fidei Defensor said:

The only premonition I can totally recognize is the following, "To one is given through the [Holy] Spirit [the power to speak] the message of wisdom, and to another [the power to express] the word of knowledge and understanding according to the same Spirit." (1 Corinthians 12:8).

That is really not a premonition. The Holy Spirit gives us a conscience and discernment.

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  1.57
  • Days Won:  15

Can anyone prove premonitions in the Scriptures?

Guest Judas Machabeus
1 minute ago, warrior12 said:

Just want to say this.  As some have replied and may have read the OP previous post.  Some may choose to use a comforting reply to assure the OP that this word is normal for some people, which is true.  But i prefer to show the assurance of the word of God that no believer can be conquered by the one who come war with the children of God.  We build up and show how God does not leave his children in times of despair, but reassures us with words like " I will never leave you nor forsake you".  The enemy has to flee when the sword is pulled out the sheath. 

All true, God will not abandon us. But quoting all the scriputre in the world to a person with a broken leg isn't going to heal the leg. 

She needs medical attention along with the word.