Trump Admin Declares Jerusalem Part of Israel in Major Policy Shift

• Group:  Bots
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  39,879
  • Topics Per Day:  6.49
  • Content Count:  44,078
  • Content Per Day:  7.18
  • Days Won:  2

(Worthy News) - The Trump administration declared the president is in "Jerusalem, Israel," on Monday for a series of meetings with Israeli officials, a proclamation that breaks with years of American policy refraining from stating that the city of Jerusalem is part of Israel.

Senior Trump administration officials had ignited a wave of controversy over the past several weeks when discussing Jerusalem, with some top officials refusing to say that the ancient city is part of Israel.

Decades of U.S. policy has refrained from formally labeling Jerusalem as part of Israel due to concerns this could negatively impact the Middle East peace process, in which Palestinian leaders have staked a claim to the city as their future capital. [ Source ]

View the full article

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

time to move the embassy...

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  791
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  1

I wonder how the dark left will react if Trump is successful in helping to negotiate peace in the Middle East. 

Yes, I agree. Time to move the embassy. 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  136
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

Former Prime Minister of Israel Golda Meir once commented that the only way there would be peace in the Middle East is if Muslims loved their children more than they hated the Jews.  I can't see that happening any time soon, if ever.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

22 minutes ago, daughterofGrace said:

Former Prime Minister of Israel Golda Meir once commented that the only way there would be peace in the Middle East is if Muslims loved their children more than they hated the Jews.  I can't see that happening any time soon, if ever.

They do love their children,,,,,  it's just that they think their children go strait to heaven when they die in jihad.  They really are proud of their kids and think it is the best thing for them.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  136
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

20 hours ago, other one said:

They do love their children,,,,,  it's just that they think their children go strait to heaven when they die in jihad.  They really are proud of their kids and think it is the best thing for them.

You're right, other one.  I expect they do in their own way.  But it is so warped.

It's hard for me to understand how they can put their arms in the basements of schools, knowing that the Israelis are going to bomb them to destroy those arms.  The Israelis will send planes over and blanket complete neighbourhoods with flyers that tell the people when and where the bombers are coming, warning them to clear out of the way.

I think that's where Meir's statement stems from.  It looks like the Israelis care for Muslim children more than Muslims do.  It's a worldview so far-removed from mine.

Guest shiloh357

The Muslim culture, ultimately, celebrates death;  the Jewish culture celebrates life.