• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

I need prayer again. Any of you who have been reading my posts may know I'm all alone. I have no real family to speak of. I have 1 cousin but she lives in Florida and she's just as broke as me. Meaning I can't go there and she can't come here. All we can do is text each other. 20 years ago I had some friends and a day never went by that at least 1 didn't call me. I was a great listener and women always called me for 1 thing or another. I was fine with this. I was a helper. But 20 yrs ago it all changed. Now I'm alone with very poor health. I had to stop working and go on disability. 6 weeks ago I had a dream about a girl I knew in the late 1980's. I thought maybe this was a message from the Lord. It wasn't easy but I found her online. I left messages at whatever phone numbers I could find and last Sat she called me. We spoke 2 hrs and it seemed to go well. We exchanged email addresses and I sent her a quick email to say how glad I was to hear from her. She never emailed me back and I went into 1 of my depressions. I guess the dream wasn't a message from God. Please just pray for me. I can't take being all alone all the time but what can I do. Nothing I try ever works and God doesn't want me yet.

• Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  11,715
  • Content Per Day:  4.64
  • Days Won:  106

12 minutes ago, JTC said:

I need prayer again. Any of you who have been reading my posts may know I'm all alone. I have no real family to speak of. I have 1 cousin but she lives in Florida and she's just as broke as me. Meaning I can't go there and she can't come here. All we can do is text each other. 20 years ago I had some friends and a day never went by that at least 1 didn't call me. I was a great listener and women always called me for 1 thing or another. I was fine with this. I was a helper. But 20 yrs ago it all changed. Now I'm alone with very poor health. I had to stop working and go on disability. 6 weeks ago I had a dream about a girl I knew in the late 1980's. I thought maybe this was a message from the Lord. It wasn't easy but I found her online. I left messages at whatever phone numbers I could find and last Sat she called me. We spoke 2 hrs and it seemed to go well. We exchanged email addresses and I sent her a quick email to say how glad I was to hear from her. She never emailed me back and I went into 1 of my depressions. I guess the dream wasn't a message from God. Please just pray for me. I can't take being all alone all the time but what can I do. Nothing I try ever works and God doesn't want me yet.

JESUS loves you.  LORD help this one with his health and help him with money LORD.  In your name JESUS. Amen.

• Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  11,715
  • Content Per Day:  4.64
  • Days Won:  106

Be the presence of the LORD upon you! In JESUS name. Amen.

• Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.32
  • Days Won:  67

The Lord always wants you brother, it is the enemy whispering doubts in your ear.  Praying.

Praying for you.

Isolation is not good when you are in a depression situation - I know from personal experience. Is there a way that you can connect with others daily, in person? Especially with a group of believers in person, that you can all share, and pray together? David wrote in the Psalms about "building himself up in the Lord", but sometimes it is difficult to do that. I have a hard time building myself up, and I do need others to help edify me, which is funny, because by nature, I am not a "people person..."

I am a people person. No, I can't get together with anyone. Not even non Believers.

I can't get that woman off my mind. She told me she had a BF who died suddenly while jogging. I think it was only a year ago. I know grief better than anyone. Maybe this is why God made me dream of Ellen considering I haven't seen her in 30 yrs and she's in Fl and I'm in NY. I used to be a great listener. Now I talk too much. I have to tell Ellen to cut me off when she needs to talk. I don't get angry. I learned from God anger is not a good thing. Everything with me involves God in 1 way or another. I bet Ellen needs a compassionate person to talk to and that's what I always was until the people who were friends and family deserted me for no good reason.

This makes sense doesn't it?

58 minutes ago, JTC said:

I am a people person. No, I can't get together with anyone. Not even non Believers.

I can't get that woman off my mind. She told me she had a BF who died suddenly while jogging. I think it was only a year ago. I know grief better than anyone. Maybe this is why God made me dream of Ellen considering I haven't seen her in 30 yrs and she's in Fl and I'm in NY. I used to be a great listener. Now I talk too much. I have to tell Ellen to cut me off when she needs to talk. I don't get angry. I learned from God anger is not a good thing. Everything with me involves God in 1 way or another. I bet Ellen needs a compassionate person to talk to and that's what I always was until the people who were friends and family deserted me for no good reason.

This makes sense doesn't it?

That is completely possible, but at the same time it is not something you can make happen.  I wouldn't pressure her, pray about it and wait on the Lord.

God bless

I called her last night. She never got the test email I sent. Somethings wrong with my address book and I keep trying to fix it and it looks fixed but it isn't. So everything is fine. I am thanking God galore bc He made me have a dream about her and that's why I started trying to find her. I haven't seen her since 1988 or 89 so in my mind this has God's finger prints all over it. And nothing good ever happens for me but this is something good. It also doesn't seem like a mere coincidence that in all these years neither of us were ever married. But I'm getting too excited. I just feel like I'm 30 again.

Praying that the Lord's will be done, God bless brother.