• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  791
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  1

May 17,2017 Christian Post

A former Pentecostal Church in rural North Carolina was turned into an Islamic center on Saturday where an Episcopal priest and pastors from other denominations took part in a joint service to dedicate the facility.

The Raleigh News & Observer reported Friday that while the Islamic Center of Smithfield is not the first to exist in Johnston County, it's currently the only one in the area after another mosque was closed. The new Islamic Center is now housed is what once was the Pentecostals of Smithfield church building.

More reading @ CP link

It's disheartening to see Christian church leaders so ignorant of Islam that they'd assist in an endeavor that would never be reciprocated by the Islamic tenets. Islamic Community Center=Mosque. Always. 

"About sixty-one percent of the contents of the Koran are found to speak ill of the unbelievers or call for their violent conquest; at best only 2.6 percent of the verses of the Koran are noted to show goodwill toward humanity. About seventy-five percent of Muhammad's biography (Sira) consists of jihad waged on unbelievers."  Dr. Moorthy Muthuswamy

"Muhammad is God's apostle. Those who follow him are ruthless to the unbelievers but merciful to one another." Quran 48:29,

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  349
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  2

Foolish people! Who will likely wake up when it is too late. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

I was going to basically say the same thing only in a much more tacky way.....

I'll just leave it with your post and say I agree,,,,,,   but it's really much worse than being foolish...

Likely they think if they're concessionary they'll be OK. It reminds me of that old show the X Files. Ever see it? 

Ultimately, Mulder was right. Aliens were here and they had influenced certain of the top 1% in power and in government. And that human group were working to allow the aliens access to the planets resources so as to install their way of life, whatever that was because the show ,even the movies, never culminated into that ultimate end, though it was assimilation of the planet and its resources and ultimately elimination of the human race. 

But meanwhile, the 1% were helping to that end because they believed the aliens when they told them that in return they'd keep their way of life once the aliens plans had been fulfilled. 

I don't think that series was just a work of fiction. I think it was meant as an allegory even metaphor for what's happening now with Islam. And being X Files premiered something like 20 years or more ago on TV, then moved to the theater in I think it was three installments, if I'm right that says a lot about what was foreseen about Islam even then. 

Of course Islam has always been about world domination. The foolish part is those who parrot it is a religion of peace. They don't realize that Islam will never be at peace. While that slogan, religion of peace, if false in that Islam is a political ideology, the only way peace arrives is when Islam rules the entire world under the tenets of Sharia. And even then, were that to occur, there would still be no peace. As any woman in a Sharia ruled country will attest. Terrorism yes. Peace, impossible. 

• Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,204
  • Content Per Day:  3.35
  • Days Won:  30

It breaks my heart when I hear of so many cathedrals in England once dedicated to God turned into museums.  But turning churches over to heathen is much worse.  Didn't they do the same in NYC near the twin towers?  What a slap in the face.  

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  508
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/09/1985

13 hours ago, Willa said:

It breaks my heart when I hear of so many cathedrals in England once dedicated to God turned into museums.  But turning churches over to heathen is much worse.  Didn't they do the same in NYC near the twin towers?  What a slap in the face.  

I haven't heard about cathedrals being turned into mosques, I have heard of some churches. Though a lot of that talk comes from Americans saying about how the UK has turned to Islam, when it really hasn't 

14 hours ago, Willa said:

:) 

5/29/2016 How Donald Trump Stopped the Building of a Mosque at Ground Zero

• Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,204
  • Content Per Day:  3.35
  • Days Won:  30

43 minutes ago, PlanetChee said:

Thank you for the update.  I am becoming more softened to the guy all the time.  Had I known this before the elections I might have voted for the man.  As it is I supported the party.  Now he is making good on his promise to support Israel supporting that Jerusalem remain under Israel's control, and he is cordial with the PM.  He is defying the UN stand.  Now if he does the same with the Goldon Heights which is militarily strategic, they should be OK.  This site supports the nation of Israel and its owner, George, is a missionary there.  We love Israel--our Savior was/is Jewish, after the line of David.  

4 minutes ago, Willa said:

Thank you for the update.  I am becoming more softened to the guy all the time.  Had I known this before the elections I might have voted for the man.  As it is I supported the party.  Now he is making good on his promise to support Israel supporting that Jerusalem remain under Israel's control, and he is cordial with the PM.  He is defying the UN stand.  Now if he does the same with the Goldon Heights which is militarily strategic, they should be OK.  This site supports the nation of Israel and its owner, George, is a missionary there.  We love Israel--our Savior was/is Jewish, after the line of David.  

I think that is why the left is so against the man. Because he is working to keep his campaign promises as best as he can. And he is a man of God and he loves and supports Israel. 

I voted for him. I'm very glad I did.