• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,200
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

3 hours ago, Yowm said:

I'd be more inclined to say he speaks like a lamb...but is a dragon/serpent in lambs clothing.

And what would be the two horns of power?

Hi Yowm,

I believe the 2 horns of power, you so rightly brought up are -

1. Religious - `causes the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast, (A/C)....` (Rev. 13: 12)

2. Economic - `causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.` (Rev. 13: 16 - 18)

Marilyn.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

8 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Yowm,

I believe the 2 horns of power, you so rightly brought up are -

1. Religious - `causes the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast, (A/C)....` (Rev. 13: 12)

2. Economic - `causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.` (Rev. 13: 16 - 18)

Marilyn.

I agree with Marilyn, the two horns of power will be the anti-christ and the false prophet.  Or another way to say it, the one world government and religion that will be put in place.

God bless

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,089
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

5 hours ago, wingnut- said:

I agree with Marilyn, the two horns of power will be the anti-christ and the false prophet.  Or another way to say it, the one world government and religion that will be put in place.

God bless

To be technical in my own mind it would be the two entities that are in control of those two things.

• Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

2 minutes ago, other one said:

To be technical in my own mind it would be the two entities that are in control of those two things.

Do you mean the anti-christ and false prophet, or something else?

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,200
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

7 hours ago, wingnut- said:

God bless

2 hours ago, other one said:

That is what I meant, wingnut, that the two powers will be controlled by the false prophet.

Anti-Christ - Political.

False prophet - Religious & Economic.

Something to look out for ay. That is the person who is in charge of the world`s finances and has great influence over religions.

Marilyn.

Apollyon/Osiris/Gilgamesh/Nimrod.   from the abyss

• 2 weeks later...

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  1.57
  • Days Won:  15

Horns actually tend to mean "authority, position, power." So the fact the Dragon has ten horns, means how much he has authority over, which he revealed to our Lord and God, "Again, the devil took him to a very high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their splendor. All this I will give you," he said, "if you will bow down and worship me." Jesus said to him, "Away from me, Satan! For it is written: 'Worship the Lord your God, and serve him only.'" (Matthew 4:8-10).

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,066
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

On 5/23/2017 at 10:10 PM, Fidei Defensor said:

Is the Pope the false prophet of Revelation 13?

"Then I saw another beast rising out of the earth. It had two horns like a lamb and it spoke like a dragon. 12 It exercises all the authority of the first beast in its presence, and makes the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose mortal wound was healed. 13 It performs great signs, even making fire come down from heaven to earth in front of people, 14 and by the signs that it is allowed to work in the presence of the beast it deceives those who dwell on earth, telling them to make an image for the beast that was wounded by the sword and yet lived. 15 And it was allowed to give breath to the image of the beast, so that the image of the beast might even speak and might cause those who would not worship the image of the beast to be slain. 16 Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave,to be marked on the right hand or the forehead, 17 so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name. 18 This calls for wisdom: let the one who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man, and his number is 666." (Revelation 13:13-18).

Pope Francis has preached a false gospel and has healing powers (http://video.foxnews.com/v/4881707767001/families-speak-on-stories-of-pope-francis-healing-powers/?#sp=show-clips):

"The Lord has redeemed all of us, all of us, with the Blood of Christ: all of us, not just Catholics. Everyone! 'Father, the atheists?' Even the atheists. Everyone! And this Blood makes us children of God of the first class. We are created children in the likeness of God and the Blood of Christ has redeemed us all. And we all have a duty to do good. And this commandment for everyone to do good, I think, is a beautiful path towards peace. If we, each doing our own part, if we do good to others, if we meet there, doing good, and we go slowly, gently, little by little, we will make that culture of encounter: We need that so much. We must meet one another doing good. 'But I don't believe, Father, I am an atheist!' But do good: We will meet one another there." -Pope Francis I, (http://www.npr.org/blogs/parallels/2013/05/29/187009384/Pope-Francis-Even-Atheists-Can-Be-Redeemed)

"All of us together, Muslims, Hindus, Catholics, Copts, Evangelical [Protestants] brothers and sisters — children of the same God — we want to live in peace, integrated," -Pope Francis I  (https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/03/25/children-of-the-same-god-pope-francis-washes-the-feet-of-muslim-migrants/). t

This integrated has caused many Protestant denominations to become Universalist and to read Quranic verses instead of reading the Pslams or Liturgy in Europe. The previous Pope had Muslim imams lead a prayer to Allah at St. Peter's and now visioners of the Appartion Fatima (Mary) have been canonized, mind you Fatima in Islam is the daughert of Muhammed. Very concerning.

If he isn't a Jew living in Israel I don't see it.

The Second Beast Arises out of the LAND (Israel) the first Beast arises out of the Sea (Gentiles). 

51f7lR6VcQL.jpg

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  1.57
  • Days Won:  15

4 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

If he isn't a Jew living in Israel I don't see it.

The Second Beast Arises out of the LAND (Israel) the first Beast arises out of the Sea (Gentiles). 

Interesting,

The First Beast is the Antichrist. Do you presume it shall be Son of Ishmael? Some believe he will be Muslim, others a Jew, and still others just a Gentile.

How is the Second Beast (False Prophet) from Land of Israel? Can you substantiate this? A please do not use Daniel, there is much debate over Daniel. I want to see it in Revelation, 2 Thessalonians 2, Matthew 24, and the New Testament.