IGNORED

We Are Told Not To Question Someone's Faith But...

LadyKay

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,573
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Days Won:  0

On 5/27/2017 at 8:20 AM, Limey_Bob said:

Christian evangelist with a sign, who then told me that Jesus is God the Father!

He sounds like a Oneness guy

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  187
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

On 5/27/2017 at 6:53 PM, PlanetChee said:

A few of us have recognized the spirit behind remarks like that. You'll find that evidence in another thread here that follows the motive and intent of this one. As has appeared with great frequency as I've found in searching, those threads charging people are wolves rather than sheep. And even one that stated people should mourn martyred Christians in Egypt but not presume they were martyred as Christians! Those people were murdered because they were Christians!

The spirit at work hoping to fracture the Ekklesia is unaware of God being responsible for that individual woman or man who identifies as Christian. Being his grace began the entire blessed process, and he knew the name of every son and daughter before this world came into being. No one comes to Jesus except that God calls them to the one that is the way, the truth, and the life. 

What then is the textual motive of that contentious spirit that intends to open a dialog among the chosen as it intends to message each one that the contentious spirit can question God's calling . And those so called are to defend the charge by the contentious spirit that they are not what it says they are. Mongrel dog's and not Christian. 

Wonder why believers would entertain the spirit that second guesses God's grace and calling. Because a short search finds the handful of motivated spirits committed to that endeavor repeatedly demonstrate the accusation whenever they oppose the truth of God in scripture and those who defend it against them. 

That endeavor that judges those to be wolves and non-Christians shall answer to God. Who knows all things and is all things from Alpha unto Omega. Beginning to the end. When he tells me he knows my name before the world came to be, I fear no one calling me anything born from their imagining they are entitled to do so. I am not responsible for what people say or think of me. Those who think and speak are that. And God is watching. 

Amen sister! 

Titus 3:10-11 As for a person who stirs up division, after warning him once and then twice, have nothing more to do with him, knowing that such a person is warped and sinful; he is self-condemned.

It's best to ignore such efforts while recognizing that God saw them coming first. And that is why he forewarned us in his word to look out for such duplicitous behavior. Look to the one's that are pointing out those who are judged by them to not be a Christian. Then look to see how they comport themselves while bearing the claim they are Christian.  

I like to see how the other half lives. Those who are atheist. There are atheist sites that have instruction threads pinned so that members can learn how to enact Poe's Law in Internet debates. Poe's Law is as follows, "an adage that states that, without a clear indicator of the author's intent, it is impossible to create a parody of extreme views so obviously exaggerated that it cannot be mistaken by some readers or viewers as a sincere expression of the parodied views." That's from Wikipedia. 

The atheist basically assumes the guise of a Christian when they join a Christian forum. Then they first act all pious but later start to interject division among the actual members. Having gained credibility through their prior examples in posts that made it appear they were biblically informed, dedicated to Christ, and following the edicts of Christian community. Then they start to interject the division. Impersonally implying members are not in Christ. Which over time fractures what is suppose to be the sites atmosphere conducive to the scriptures that speak of oneness in the Lord. 

Look for the one's that start the accusatory plots. Those are the one's that are your suspect wolves. Or even Poe's Law affiliates. Because if someone has an issue and they're a real Christian they know they're suppose to take their concern to that one they have issue with in private first. They're not suppose to broadcast through implication and have it attach through inference who among the members of a Christian site are not qualified to be respected as members of Christ's body. 

But that tactic is exactly what is laughed about in those atheist forums that pin Poe's Law instructions to their forum page. One thing about atheists. The main topic in any forum they manage is the very thing they have faith doesn't exist. And if you want to find out who the atheist is wearing a mask behind Poe's Law watch what happens if someone argues against that statement with, atheism isn't a faith. 

It's a real shame to see this kind of divisiveness start up here. I just arrived and it is disconcerting in that I've watched it go on in other forums. But the moderators there shut it down quickly because of the bad image it produced for the community itself when those discussions were to appear to others seeking out community . It forewarned them that they'd just landed in an inflammatory circle of discontent. And that's anything but what Jesus had in mind. 

In fact, that's what he came to oppose. 

You all have an ignore function on this site right? I'd ignore the one's that try to judge people as unworthy of being on worthy. Because that sounds like they're trying to make people leave worthy forums. And that can kill a forum when people know they can find peace elsewhere. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  7,824
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  3

2 hours ago, SchmaltzWeasel said:

Amen sister! 

Titus 3:10-11 As for a person who stirs up division, after warning him once and then twice, have nothing more to do with him, knowing that such a person is warped and sinful; he is self-condemned.

It's best to ignore such efforts while recognizing that God saw them coming first. And that is why he forewarned us in his word to look out for such duplicitous behavior. Look to the one's that are pointing out those who are judged by them to not be a Christian. Then look to see how they comport themselves while bearing the claim they are Christian.  

I like to see how the other half lives. Those who are atheist. There are atheist sites that have instruction threads pinned so that members can learn how to enact Poe's Law in Internet debates. Poe's Law is as follows, "an adage that states that, without a clear indicator of the author's intent, it is impossible to create a parody of extreme views so obviously exaggerated that it cannot be mistaken by some readers or viewers as a sincere expression of the parodied views." That's from Wikipedia. 

The atheist basically assumes the guise of a Christian when they join a Christian forum. Then they first act all pious but later start to interject division among the actual members. Having gained credibility through their prior examples in posts that made it appear they were biblically informed, dedicated to Christ, and following the edicts of Christian community. Then they start to interject the division. Impersonally implying members are not in Christ. Which over time fractures what is suppose to be the sites atmosphere conducive to the scriptures that speak of oneness in the Lord. 

Look for the one's that start the accusatory plots. Those are the one's that are your suspect wolves. Or even Poe's Law affiliates. Because if someone has an issue and they're a real Christian they know they're suppose to take their concern to that one they have issue with in private first. They're not suppose to broadcast through implication and have it attach through inference who among the members of a Christian site are not qualified to be respected as members of Christ's body. 

But that tactic is exactly what is laughed about in those atheist forums that pin Poe's Law instructions to their forum page. One thing about atheists. The main topic in any forum they manage is the very thing they have faith doesn't exist. And if you want to find out who the atheist is wearing a mask behind Poe's Law watch what happens if someone argues against that statement with, atheism isn't a faith. 

It's a real shame to see this kind of divisiveness start up here. I just arrived and it is disconcerting in that I've watched it go on in other forums. But the moderators there shut it down quickly because of the bad image it produced for the community itself when those discussions were to appear to others seeking out community . It forewarned them that they'd just landed in an inflammatory circle of discontent. And that's anything but what Jesus had in mind. 

You all have an ignore function on this site right? I'd ignore the one's that try to judge people as unworthy of being on worthy. Because that sounds like they're trying to make people leave worthy forums. And that can kill a forum when people know they can find peace elsewhere. 

With all the respect of time you took to inform the members about these matters, I hope that you realize that you are not beyond suspicions your self. 

But having said thank you for your input, and very often we think we are right when we argue about an issue, but later we reconsider. 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  791
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, SchmaltzWeasel said:

Amen sister! 

Well said. And thank you for sharing your experiences here too. 

I think discernment allows our members to realize what is happening. Fifteen year old threads being revived to continue the crusade intent on diminishing members of choice faith are noticed. As are twelve year old threads revival. 

God's mercy and strength empower your journey little lamb. :emot-hug:

1 Thessalonians 5

But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you.

For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.

For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.

Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.

Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober.

For they that sleep sleep in the night; and they that be drunken are drunken in the night.

But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation.

For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,

10 Who died for us, that, whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with him.

11 Wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also ye do.

12 And we beseech you, brethren, to know them which labour among you, and are over you in the Lord, and admonish you;

13 And to esteem them very highly in love for their work's sake. And be at peace among yourselves.

14 Now we exhort you, brethren, warn them that are unruly, comfort the feebleminded, support the weak, be patient toward all men.

15 See that none render evil for evil unto any man; but ever follow that which is good, both among yourselves, and to all men.

16 Rejoice evermore.

17 Pray without ceasing.

18 In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

19 Quench not the Spirit.

20 Despise not prophesyings.

21 Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.

22 Abstain from all appearance of evil.

23 And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

24 Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it.

25 Brethren, pray for us.

26 Greet all the brethren with an holy kiss.

27 I charge you by the Lord that this epistle be read unto all the holy brethren.

28 The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen.

2 hours ago, Your closest friendnt said:

With all the respect of time you took to inform the members about these matters, I hope that you realize that you are not beyond suspicions your self. 

But having said thank you for your input, and very often we think we are right when we argue about an issue, but later we reconsider. 

Nor are you by your standard of accusal toward a new member. Maybe looking to see the long term of presence those making accusations by their standard of judgment, while abdicating a standard of righteous example, would show you of whom certain of us are speaking and exposing as intent on bringing discord to this board. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  7,824
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  3

55 minutes ago, PlanetChee said:

Nor are you by your standard of accusal toward a new member. Maybe looking to see the long term of presence those making accusations by their standard of judgment, while abdicating a standard of righteous example, would show you of whom certain of us are speaking and exposing as intent on bringing discord to this board. 

I want to learn about what we believe, without dictionaries, without strong's lexicon, because I have seen what it does to some people, how far they are going to substitute words in the passages , and the twist the original meaning and care less about the context. 

Years ago, a lot of B.A. which they have taken ownership of the title "Christian", they used to come to my home, with good intentions, "to saved me". 

I used to tell them that I was born in a family with the Christian faith, not neseserily their own, but a Christian family that celebrate many of the Christian holidays, including Christmas and Good Friday and Easter. 

Guess what, they still insisted that they wanted to Saved me. 

I told that I am saved that I believe JESUS CHRIST, that I don't have anyother religion, I have not ebrased any other non Christian faith, that I have kept my faith in Jesus Christ, and that what I teach my children. 

The more I tried to help them understand the worst it used to get. 

What is their problem, why they insist that I am going to Hell, why they didn't accept my telling them that I am a believer. 

Hope you can solve this puzzle, and the most amazing thing they were holding bibles in their hands . 

4 minutes ago, Your closest friendnt said:

I want to learn about what we believe, without dictionaries, without strong's lexicon, because I have seen what it does to some people, how far they are going to substitute words in the passages , and the twist the original meaning and care less about the context. 

Years ago, a lot of B.A. which they have taken ownership of the title "Christian", they used to come to my home, with good intentions, "to saved me". 

I used to tell them that I was born in a family with the Christian faith, not neseserily their own, but a Christian family that celebrate many of the Christian holidays, including Christmas and Good Friday and Easter. 

Guess what, they still insisted that they wanted to Saved me. 

I told that I am saved that I believe JESUS CHRIST, that I don't have anyother religion, I have not ebrased any other non Christian faith, that I have kept my faith in Jesus Christ, and that what I teach my children. 

The more I tried to help them understand the worst it used to get. 

What is their problem, why they insist that I am going to Hell, why they didn't accept my telling them that I am a believer. 

Hope you can solve this puzzle, and the most amazing thing they were holding bibles in their hands . 

I think we all hope to understand the original message in the original writings that delivered Christ's message through his disciples. The new testament was written in Greek originally. Being Jesus was a Jew as were his disciples that has always been something curious for me. Why Greek and not the Hebrew?  We seek to know the words of our Lord who is The Word that began everything that is. 

I have no problem with learning through lexicon's and what other resources are available. We're students for all of our lives I believe. Learning what God wants to tell us about the essence of ourselves. Born of him in the beginning of it all. Those called by God are blessed and once arrived at that calling that causes us to renew ourselves through the promise we are never the same again.  That is my personal testimony and feeling about it. 

That is why I find it heartbreaking when I see sisters and brothers, son's and daughters of the power within all things, the Father that created the first whisper that called his name without knowing fully what was there to hear, being maligned as unworthy of holding the mantel of his only Son about themselves by the judgment of those who make the accusation of unworthiness with dark motives and venomous tongues. Thinking that by that example their standard is qualified to be called his. And they are righteous in levying judgment on any other as not one with God. Because they don't approve how those son's and daughter's read the word, confess their relationship, or agree with their witness and understanding of the scriptures. 

It is repugnant and that is unholy. And I do not apologize for finding it so. Because people of Christ do not represent the prince of peace and the Father behind all love with the antithesis of those righteous qualities. But when they try they show where they are on the path. And who they are and are not. 

We should not be hated upon in this community dedicated to love of the Lord God. Because God is love not animus. God knows his own. And those that think to second guess his calling of any one openly are then subject to the same judgment as they levy judgment. 

And that's just the way I see it.