BobRyan

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  711
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  0

I have a thread about President Trump visiting with Islamic leaders, Jewish leaders and the Pope where I ask how Christians like being represented by the Pope. But the mere mention of Trump is getting people side tracked on that thread  -- so I am starting this thread -- that is actually on President Trump ... as President.. and not the Pope. (As a way to spare that other thread).

First of all - I did not vote for Trump.

Secondly - I agree that he has many habbits and personality traits I would not want in my children.

Thirdly - But I am ok being a good citizen and supporting the President of the United states like a normal American.

so then for those who may have been unduly influenced by fake news and fake media - I offer you this thread to come up with actual substance -- not merely preference or something like "I did not vote for Trump" --

Real substance.

So far all Intelligence agencies admit - they have nothing on Trump. And nothing on anyone in his current admin.. and maybe nothing on anyone he knows so far. Every time they are asked in official capacity on TV or in a hearing .. they admit "they got nothing".  Some of them have "I just have a sneaking suspicion" or "I get a bad feeling about this sometimes" or "I am curious" -- . This they did not do with Nixon.

So then how many millions and millions of tax payer dollars have to be thrown down the drain to get more of these "we got nuthin" responses and then everyone is finally fed up being duped into imagining "just a few more investigations and they will finally find something to justify all of this"

5 hours ago, OldSchool2 said:

But that's exactly what Trump did in the Oval Office to a Russian delegation!!

Reagan must be rolling in his grave!

I did not vote for Trump -- but I do know this ... Reagan tried to raise funds for fighting communism in central America.

Nixon failed to admit that someone on his staff spied on the Democrats without his knowing about it.

What did Trump do -- he dared to meet with foreign delegates as President of the United Stated without inviting democrat media interests to the party. And dared to not be happy about Obama spying on him during his run for presidency - and even after he was elected President.

What did Clinton do - left a few Americans in Libya to die - in one of her embassies ... or was it the federal crimes related to state secrets and her email server? Can't remember which.

And now there is a report that 55% of democrats have imagined to themselves that Russians twiddled around with voting machines to make the votes all come up "I voted for Trump". Even though none of their own actual DNC political leaders have come out and said anything like that as being the problem "in real life".

We are getting to some pretty interesting places in American politics these days.

Guest Teditis

I don't understand you repeating this thread... you want to revive the point about the Pope

speaking for all Christians but all you're doing is talking politics and Trump.

What is it that you really want?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.12
  • Days Won:  78

4 minutes ago, Teditis said:

I don't understand you repeating this thread... you want to revive the point about the Pope

Ah well, you beat me to it, teditis; I was going to ask the same thing. 

14 minutes ago, Teditis said:

As the OP states - the other thread is about the Pope representing all Christians - but as that thread is getting hijacked by the "all things President Trump" comments - I started this thread to give the folks a place to land that was actually about "all things President Trump" so that the other thread can get back on topic.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  949
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,515
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Kinda like bunching flies, eh?

So what of this pope fellow? Guess I will have to move over to that other thread-

Guest shiloh357
21 hours ago, BobRyan said:

So then how many millions and millions of tax payer dollars have to be thrown down the drain to get more of these "we got nuthin" responses and then everyone is finally fed up being duped into imagining "just a few more investigations and they will finally find something to justify all of this"

It's called a "witch hunt."