IGNORED

False Doctrine Matters?

BobRyan

Guest Judas Machabeus
26 minutes ago, hmbld said:

Baptism of man is of no use, and no "certain act" can withhold one from Christ!  Grace is a free gift, to each believer, with no church or man being able to pass this gift from God to anyone.  

Yet you with hold it from Children. Saying they are not a member of the body of Christ unless you do xyz. 

Xyz being different for each group of Protestants. 

As for baptism being of no use, that's why it repeated over and over again all through scriputre. It's mentioned more that being saved by faith. But it's nothing. Yep okay. God just thought it would be amusing see Christians getting wet. 

Guest Judas Machabeus
43 minutes ago, OneLight said:

I would like an example as how we withhold children from Jesus until they preform an act.  I am not following your train of thought here at all.

Children at not able to become part of the Body of Christ until they answer an altar, give testimony before a congregation of some other act.

in the OT entrance into the conventant was at 8 days old and circumsion. 

Entrance into the new covenant is through baptism (you become a new creation) and as scriputre says entire house holds where baptized. Not just adults or children that teach the age of reason. 

More indepth than my previous post. But I thank you for the opertunity to expand on that. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,153
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

2 hours ago, Judas Machabeus said:

The Pope doesn't keep me from Jesus.so I'm at a loss how you think that

I suggest you start to learn what you follow cause clearly you do not! Love, Steven