IGNORED

In case anyone wants an example of 'fake news', check out this piece from the Observer

MorningGlory

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,923
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  03/22/1953

20 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

Yes, they are and that is because of the political leanings of those than run that organization.  It shouldn't be that way but, unfortunately, it is.  Go over to Fox and people like Sean Hannity are totally biased toward Trump.  That's not good either.  News should be news, not the pundit's opinion of the news.

Hannity's is an opinion show, however.  To my knowledge he's never claimed to be unbiased.  From what I know about FOX's straight news shows, anchorman Shepard Smith is slightly left of center, and Bret Baier is pretty much down the middle.  

I haven't watched CNN in years, but I think Anderson Cooper is supposed to be news, not opinion.  Yet his recent 'eye roll' with Trump spokesperson Conway would belie that fact, however.

FOX seems to drive the Left crazy - I think it's the mere fact that it exists.  Let's all go back to the glory days when Uncle Walter told us at the end of his daily newscast " . . . and THAT's the way it is," then today's date.

Blessings,

-Ed

Edited by SavedByGrace1981