IGNORED

Europe Fights Back with Candles and Teddy Bears

Guest shiloh357

Guest shiloh357
42 minutes ago, Badjao33 said:

Thank you for the blessing. I know it is hard for many to grasp with all the negative things happening in the world today that a vast majority of the followers of Islam are peaceful. I understand completely where the frustration of many is coming from.

But that doesn't mean that they don't give aid and assistance to the actual terrorists. "Peace" doesn't mean the same thing in Islam as it means in the civilized world.   We uncovered peaceful Muslims running charities funneling money to the terrorists.

The saying is that the older you get the more conservative you get, but in my case for some reason it has turned out to be the opposite for some reason. Lol...  My compassion for others is probably my greatest weakness and may eventually be my downfall. 

It's not compassion that drives you run down civilized nations,  ignore the victims Islam and the bloodthirsty history Islam.  It is a willful rejection of the facts and a willingness to embrace liberal fantasies and history revisionism.

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.70
  • Days Won:  25

1 hour ago, Badjao33 said:

Thank you for the blessing. I know it is hard for many to grasp with all the negative things happening in the world today that a vast majority of the followers of Islam are peaceful. I understand completely where the frustration of many is coming from.

I do not condone the actions of terrorist, and I hope that all who are using the religion of Islam to push their agenda of hate and evil are brought to justice. If that means death, then that is ok with me.

The saying is that the older you get the more conservative you get, but in my case for some reason it has turned out to be the opposite for some reason. Lol...  My compassion for others is probably my greatest weakness and may eventually be my downfall. 

Anyway, it's 6am here, so I have to leave for work now. Sorry to anyone I may have angered. I know this is a sensitive subject, and if I did, is was never my intention.  we are all brothers and sisters in Christ and while we may not agree on all the issues, we are all fighting the good fight and have common goals. God bless. 

The work you do is amazing and you too have my prayers and thoughts.  You go where most would not dare tread, and yet they attack you for it. 

You are walking your talk, God Bless you and your ministry. 

Guest shiloh357
1 minute ago, Running Gator said:

The work you do is amazing and you too have my prayers and thoughts.  You go where most would not dare tread, and yet they attack you for it. 

That is a lie.  No one attacked him for the ministry he is doing.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  187
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

18 hours ago, Badjao33 said:

It's because of my life experiences, study of Islam, and my interaction with Muslims over the past 30+ years that I have come to the conclusions that I have. My education on Islam did not start with the events that took place on 9/11 or from the propaganda that followed. 

I think what Davida is trying to say is it doesn't appear you know a lot about Muhammadan doctrine. Defending against a cult tradition that makes very clear how non-Muslims are to be treated, without exception under edict of Allah, is a little odd for a Christian I think. 

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  187
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

18 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

Yes, there was a media blackout about it because it would harm the plans of the Obama administration that wanted to bring those losers over here and put them in conservative parts of the country in the hopes they would vote Democrat.   So there was no way they were going to let Americans be informed about what was happening in Germany and Sweden.   Muslims desecrated churches and the Swedes responded by burning down the refugee camps.   But that was quickly tamped down.

The authorities in these European countries do their best to keep it silent.  I have listened to people from Sweden having to hide behind false names and voice distortion  speak of the rapes and stuff that they are not allowed to talk about publicly. 

The response from German authorities is that women who get raped asked for it by being out in public by themselves.

There was a girl in the Netherlands that was trying to fight off a Muslim attacker and used pepper spray and was arrested.  That story got no play in the US that I am aware of.

I remember when an American reporter mentioned the no-go zones in Paris and was forced to apologize for mentioning them.  They are real, but no one is allowed to report on them.

It is a sorry inexcusable fact of media reporting. I did hear about the woman that was arrested for using pepper spray to defend against a Muhammadan rapist. All that did was send the message to the Muhammadan males in the Netherlands that culture there was deferring to male authority the way it does in their homeland. Where a woman who is raped by a Muhammadan can be murdered so her family retains its honor that was lost due to her rape. While if she goes to court her testimony is worth only half of her rapists. Who being male is accorded full credit for his own. 

The scourge of the earth is Islam. Sick twisted evil. And their prophet set it all into motion. A pedophile, a rapist, murderer, thief, and illiterate merchant. The Qur'an wasn't written in his lifetime. He dictated it over a period of time to those who could write down his words. And it isn't an easy read either. It's jumbled and not in chronological order. No wonder most martyred fools die having never read it themselves. It was read to them by family and those who enlisted their suicide service. 

Muhammad married Aisha when she was six years old! And consummated the marriage when she was nine.  The good news as far as I'm concerned is, Muhammad suffered a slow agonizing death over years. Because the woman who was his cook was his captive. He's murdered her husband and took her as slave. Muhammad wasn't all that intelligent. She poisoned him to death slowly in revenge. That's the story anyway. 

Guest shiloh357
1 minute ago, SchmaltzWeasel said:

It is a sorry inexcusable fact of media reporting. I did hear about the woman that was arrested for using pepper spray to defend against a Muhammadan rapist. All that did was send the message to the Muhammadan males in the Netherlands that culture there was deferring to male authority the way it does in their homeland. Where a woman who is raped by a Muhammadan can be murdered so her family retains its honor that was lost due to her rape. While if she goes to court her testimony is worth only half of her rapists. Who being male is accorded full credit for his own. 

The scourge of the earth is Islam. Sick twisted evil. And their prophet set it all into motion. A pedophile, a rapist, murderer, thief, and illiterate merchant. The Qur'an wasn't written in his lifetime. He dictated it over a period of time to those who could write down his words. And it isn't an easy read either. It's jumbled and not in chronological order. No wonder most martyred fools die having never read it themselves. It was read to them by family and those who enlisted their suicide service. 

Muhammad married Aisha when she was six years old! And consummated the marriage when she was nine.  The good news as far as I'm concerned is, Muhammad suffered a slow agonizing death over years. Because the woman who was his cook was his captive. He's murdered her husband and took her as slave. Muhammad wasn't all that intelligent. She poisoned him to death slowly in revenge. That's the story anyway. 

Right on. :thumbsup:

2 hours ago, SchmaltzWeasel said:

I think what Davida is trying to say is it doesn't appear you know a lot about Muhammadan doctrine. Defending against a cult tradition that makes very clear how non-Muslims are to be treated, without exception under edict of Allah, is a little odd for a Christian I think. 

Interesting that a person whose ministry involves direct witnessing to Muslims is being told by a bunch of people on an internet forum that he knows nothing about Islam.

How many of you are out there preaching the word to Muslims and interacting with them daily?  I bet that number is ZERO

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  306
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,130
  • Content Per Day:  4.64
  • Days Won:  327

2 hours ago, SchmaltzWeasel said:

Stated with eloquence and Davida has given this reply the thumbs up,so it is indeed exactly what she has been saying.......it does seem a bit odd that any Christian would defend any cult but I am not sure thats what Badjoa is doing......I can understand people that do not categorize individuals because I certainly don't  or at least I hope I don't

Terrorism is atrocious-rape,murder,pedophilia.,genital mutilation,torture-all atrocities but whether terrorists are supported by the "peaceful" muslims or not is pretty irrelevant in regards to how "we" as Christians should view individuals......does each person created by God not deserve to be given the opportunity to hear the Gospel and choose for himself to come to Jesus & repent or not?These Threads are outrageous imo,only because of what they spiral into .....this is an important topic and one we should be able to discuss like mature ,loving Christians,especially here in this Ministry amongst the Brethren.....

Shiloh said"It's time for governments to get tough on Islam and ban Islam from civilized nations." and I agree with him 100% but that does not mean that I hate Muslims nor does it mean I have to speak with unkindness to anyone    Tolerance & political correctness has gotten us nowhere but Truth can get us far.....The plain & simple truth is that we(Americans) need to learn from others mistakes as we read in the OP ......This Nation is One Nation Under God,not allah & not muhammed.....its time to decide Who we serve.....

I still believe God is pouring His Spirit out to many many muslims and people that follow other false religions,cults & traditions......so,I will never designate any individual to anything other than 'unsaved or saved"....they each deserve to live and to hear the Gospel of Jesus ,I hope & I pray that many many come to the foot of the cross but they do not need to come to America to do it.....                                                              With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Loved it! 1

Guest shiloh357
1 hour ago, Running Gator said:

Interesting that a person whose ministry involves direct witnessing to Muslims is being told by a bunch of people on an internet forum that he knows nothing about Islam.

How many of you are out there preaching the word to Muslims and interacting with them daily?  I bet that number is ZERO

All we are heard was the same tired liberal talking points, skewed facts,  and most of the information is incorrect and did not reflect the reality on the ground.

1 minute ago, shiloh357 said:

All we are heard was the same tired liberal talking points, skewed facts,  and most of the information is incorrect and did not reflect the reality on the ground.

you do not know the reality on the ground,  you are not on the ground.  You are sitting in the middle of the US making judgments from your computer after bragging about never having spent any time getting to know even a single Muslim.