IGNORED

Europe Fights Back with Candles and Teddy Bears

Guest shiloh357

Guest shiloh357
2 minutes ago, Running Gator said:

you do not know the reality on the ground,  you are not on the ground.  You are sitting in the middle of the US making judgments from your computer after bragging about never having spent any time getting to know even a single Muslim.

We all know the reality on the ground.  The liberals are simply trying to control and change the narrative about Islam.   I am simply not buying the liberal kool-aid.

Guest shiloh357
37 minutes ago, Badjao33 said:

"Today, with the war between Muslims and the West escalating, you cannot count on the message of solidarity you may get from a civic group or a political party, or the word of support you hear from a kind neighbour or a nice co-worker, the West will eventually turn against its Muslim citizens." -- Anwar al-Awlaki March 2010

Anwar al-Awlaki was killed less than a year after he wrote the above quote. He was seen as a martyr to some at that time. Today, thanks to those who are pushing Muslims away and calling for war against Islam, he is being considered a prophet. 

Actually Anwar al-Awlaki was nothing but a terrorist, and was actively involved in terrorism against the US.  He was not some benign old Muslim university professor or whatever.   So choosing to quote him, like he was some wise sage is rather telling.  Here is what we know about Awlaki:

"While he was alive, Awlaki directed a number of terrorist plots against the United States,* and disseminated English- and Arabic-language videos, audio recordings, and articles online.* Awlaki’s teachings—still widely available on the Internet—continue to inspire scores of terrorist attacks, frequently aimed at the United States.* CEP continues to identify these extremists in its online resource,

In the mid-late 1990s, while living in California, Awlaki became more involved in his local Muslim community while privately engaging in illegal activities. Between 1996 and 2000, Awlaki served as imam at the Arribat al-Islami (Rabat) mosque in San Diego,* but was twice arrested for soliciting prostitutes.* Awlaki is also believed to have participated in the financing of terror.* From 1998 to 1999, Awlaki served as Vice President of the Charitable Society for Social Welfare, which one FBI agent later referred to as a “front organization to funnel money to terrorists.”

As a senior leader of AQAP, Awlaki helped to set the group’s strategic direction, recruit and train operatives, and direct attacks against U.S. interests.* In the summer of 2009, Awlaki met with Nigerian national Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab—colloquially known as the “underwear bomber”—in Yemen. Awlaki helped Abdulmutallab to film a “martyrdom video,” and instructed him to blow up a civilian airliner above the United States. On Christmas Day, 2009, Abdulmutallab carried out the failed attempt to blow up Northwest Airlines Flight 253 en route to Detroit.*

Awlaki had documented ties to a number of other terrorists. In early 2009, Awlaki was in contact via email with Nidal Hasan, the U.S. Army Major who in November 2009 killed 13 soldiers at the Fort Hood military post near Killeen, Texas.* Roughly a year after the attack, Awlaki referred to Hasan as a “hero.”* Awlaki was also involved in an October 2010 plot to blow up a U.S. cargo plane flying from Yemen to the United States.* The bomb, disguised as an ink cartridge, was built by AQAP’s chief bomb maker Ibrahim al-Asiri and was timed to detonate as the plane flew over the eastern seaboard of the United States. The bomb was removed by British police after a tip from Saudi intelligence.* In 2011, Awlaki instructed British citizen Minh Quang Pham to carry out a suicide bombing at London’s Heathrow International Airport. Pham, who trained alongside AQAP in Yemen during the first half of 2011, was arrested by British authorities in June 2012."  https://www.counterextremism.com/extremists/anwar-al-awlaki

Here is another link to his ties with terrorists >> https://www.counterextremism.com/anwar-al-awlaki

The Muslims in the West will quickly find themselves between one of two choices, they either apostatize and adopt the kufrī [infidel] religion propagated by Bush, Obama, Blair, Cameron, Sarkozy, and Hollande in the name of Islam so as to live amongst the kuffār [infidels] without hardship, or they perform hijrah [emigrate] to the Islamic State and thereby escape persecution from the crusader governments and citizens... Muslims in the crusader countries will find themselves driven to abandon their homes for a place to live in the Khilāfah, as the crusaders increase persecution against Muslims living in Western lands so as to force them into a tolerable sect of apostasy in the name of 'Islam' before forcing them into blatant Christianity and democracy.” -- Dabiq Magazine

Once again, the above is already starting to take place in western countries just as predicted. 

Yeah, this is hogwash.   The United States and many countries in the west are bending over backwards to accommodate Muslims, letting Muslims into their countries as "refugees"  and even resorting to choosing to protect the Muslims from prosecution or arrest when non-Muslim European women are raped and brutalized by these "poor, peaceful"  refugees.

Law enforcement in the US has had to undergo "sensitivity training"  so as not to offend any Muslims they come into contact with.  Christians and Jews and Buddhists and anyone else's sensitivities.  Muslims are the sole benefactors of that.   And in addition, law enforcement had to get rid of profiling in order to be more sensitive to Muslims.

Schools have had to refit their textbooks to accommodate the Muslim version of history and since 9/11 in order not to offend Muslims, elementary schools cannot have "Christmas parties"  if Muslims would be offended by that.    Stores now instruct their employees not to say "merry Christmas" 'cause a Muslim might be offended. 

No other religion in the US ever got that kind of deference.  Schools, both elementary and secondary, are allowed, however, to make accommodations for Muslim students celebrating Ramadan.  But no parties or events celebrating Christian holidays is advisable any longer.

Saying anything that offends a Muslim is considered "racist"  even though "Muslim" isn't a race.   It is given that kind of status, but you can insult Christians and Jews up and down and you will not receive anywhere near the kind consequences you would get from insulting a Muslim.

So, all this garbage about how Muslims are soooooo mistreated and persecuted is  a lot of horse manure, but liberals are all to ready to shovel out to us.

One of the strategies used by terrorist organizations when recruiting Muslim youth is to point out how the west, and Christians in particular, are their enemy. Sadly, some here are giving these organizations material they could easily use to convince a young mind that Christians hate them.

Actually, it is they who hate us.  We are not calling for the destruction of any Arab/Muslim nation.    We simply want to live in peace and be left alone.   No one here is strapping on bomb belts and blowing up innocent Arabs out for a good time.  We are not blowing young Muslim women on the way to store for bread and milk.   They are the ones calling for our destruction and they have been doing this  for decades before 9/11.   So to sit here and foment a false narrative that somehow WE are the ones to blame for terrorist recruitment is ludicrous and is an out and out lie.   They were recruiting terrorists all over the world going back to the 60's.   So I am not drinking your kool-aid that essentially blames the victim.

Personally I can see nothing Biblical to support slandering or insulting our neighbors who happen to be of another faith. If we want to reach the lost, we have to love them, we need to respect them, and if they have hurt us, we must be able to forgive them. 

We are not slandering them.  Islam is a bloodthirsty ideology and modern Islamic terrorism is the purest form of it.  Every religion has it's nominal groups and those with varying levels of commitment.    ISIS and other terror organizations represent the truest face of Islam in the earth, today.   They are the ones obeying the Koran.   

Forgiveness is one thing, but forgiveness doesn't mean that I am supposed to sit back and be a victim of a barbaric, demonic ideology that is bent upon world domination and to supplant every religion with Islam.    I am not slandering them by pointing out what Islam really is.  I am simply aware of what is actually going on and reject the liberal talking points that you are using to sing people to sleep with a false narrative.

We as Christians should not participate in spreading hate and propaganda that will drive a wedge between the west and our Muslim neighbors.

The one spreading propaganda is not us; it's you.   Telling the truth about Islam's evil isn't spreading hate.  

However, calling the United States the "great Satan"  and calling for our destruction and the destruction of Israel ("the little Satan) is what spreads hate.   Blowing up innocent children at a rock concert is what spreads hate.   Blowing up Jews on buses  and playgrounds is what spreads hate.   Raping innocent, non-Muslim women and molesting little boys is what spreads hate.

Pointing out that those things are happening isn't spreading hate.  It is point out the hatred that is being spread by Islam.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,094
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Badjoa

I do agree with you & I do  have some friends that I talk with often about Jesus,they are muslim.....I believe exactly as you do in that the way to treat people is with love,kindness & I see nothing wrong with living peacably along side people of different faiths but ufortunately it's not working out real well as we can see by other countries that are being over run with mosques ,saying nothing & before you know it there are "no go zones" where Sharia Law is alive & well.....thats a real & present danger coming soon to a town near us,don;'t you think s & o....Oh,wait-you don't live in America,right?And I don't mean that sarcastically ,I'm serious     

As an American I must think of my fellow Americans & what we hold precious here,,,,which is our freedom,justice,liberty & the American Way,not the middle east way or the chana way or the european way.....its not all about religion with the folks you are taking about but their"Law"......we have many Jews living in America,they don't have laws the require infidels be beheaded or to pay a tax not to be,you say you studied islam & even many islamists have come here on worthy to discuss their peaceful religion but from what I have studied it seems they are not very religious ......I often wonder what my nice (muslim)neighbors choice would be if they were given the option of murdering ,me in the name of allah or be killed themselves?Well,I actually asked some of my friends & they gave every excuse in the book why that couldn't happen ,wouldn't happen & shouldn't happen......Why couldn't  they say,I couldn't kill you,I would have to be killed?

Look,I'm all for PEACE & LOVE but I don't see an alternative,of course if I were President I would be praying like crazy & calling the nation to prayer to Receive Gods Direction in this matter,I don't know what the right answer is but I do know that when you say much of our Faiths have a lot in common is where you lose my attention.....Their faith is in a man"muhammed" and what he taught ,their is no relationship with their false god & they believe in a different Jesus than we do,one that didn't die on the cross...........Don't get me wrong,I think its just as wasy to witness to someone who is muslim as it is to anyone else who is not saved because Holy Spirit convicts the heart & simply uses me to talk to them,so thats not my call its Gods and he doesn't need me to do it either......I hear of people smack in the middle of the middle easy,never heard of the Gospel & never saw a Bible or heard any evangelist & they had a personal vistiation from Jesus.....I want every single one to get to Heaven  along with the entire world but we know thats not going to happen now is it? So what do we do? Do we make the same mistakes these other countries are making or do we figure out a way to do it differently?   

May I ask,are you American? Have you lived here? You see where I live it is largely a Christian community ,you don't ride around & see a mosque on any corner,there is one a ways from here and there was one girl who lived in my condo community who was on the news,she went to the mosque threatening to blow it up because they are infidels?She is muslim BTW & she is just nuts(oppressed or possessed really) So I don't have a good view of what goes on in other States here but relatives & friends tell me whats going on in their towns & I tell you,its not about religion,it is an idealogy......the people I know personally are nice people but they are very Americanized,they simply read the Quran & claim they are not very religious,whatever that means                      Anyway,Ive not much to share really except I live in a Christian Nation as far as I'm concerned or one that believes in the One True Living God ,I would not want that to changebut if it does  for the fulfillment of prophecy then let Gods Will be done and I pray I have the Strength to stick out my neck & say ,,,Praise Jesus!

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.73
  • Days Won:  25

1 hour ago, Badjao33 said:

Thank you for the prayers and blessing. Amazing is a pretty strong word, I would like to think anyone who was given the same opportunity and put in the same position would do the same. I am not always alone when I travel, depending on the threat level, there are sometimes members of the military who tag along with me to ensure that I am safe. I don't ask them to accompany me, but there are times when they will not allow me to go to certain places without them. I hope you will keep them in your thoughts and prayers as well.

They will be in my prayers as well.  I spent some time in the Philippines while in the Corps and my wife made a couple medical mission trips to an orphanage there, so the country holds a soft spot in our heart. 

Keep up the good fight as very few would do what you are doing, living out the great commission. 

Guest shiloh357
6 minutes ago, Badjao33 said:

I acknowledged that he was an extremist/terrorist in my post. It was the theme of my post and that's why I quoted him to illustrate the point I was trying to make.   

He was a poor choice to quote and frankly, your point is a non-starter, and based a false narrative.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,094
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Badjao

Oh no problem, have a God Filled terrific day( night?) thanks for answering my question, I love getting to know my Brothers & Sisters and we dont have to agree with each other , we can surely try to undertand one another by communicating with the Love of Christ , Praise Jesus!

You remain in my prayers , I truly admire anyone who leaves everything they have, everyone they love  obedient to Gods Higher Calling to a foreign land

With love in Christ

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  791
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  1

2010 The Evolution of a Radical Cleric: Quotes from Anwar al-Awlaki NY Times

ON THE FORT HOOD, TEX., SHOOTING SUSPECT:

“Nidal Hasan is a hero. He is a man of conscience who could not bear living the contradiction of being a Muslim and serving in an army that is fighting against his own people. Any decent Muslim cannot live, understanding properly his duties towards his Creator and his fellow Muslims, and yet serve as a U.S. soldier. The U.S. is leading the war against terrorism, which in reality is a war against Islam. Its army is directly invading two Muslim countries and indirectly occupying the rest through its stooges. The heroic act of brother Nidal also shows the dilemma of the Muslim American community. Increasingly, they are being cornered into taking stances that would either make them betray Islam or betray their nation.”

— Nov. 9, 2009, statement on his now-defunct Web site, anwar-alawlaki.com

“I, for one, was born in the U.S. I lived in the U.S. for 21 years. America was my home. I was a preacher of Islam involved in nonviolent Islamic activism. However, with the American invasion of Iraq and continued U.S. aggression against Muslims, I could not reconcile between living in the U.S. and being a Muslim, and I eventually came to the conclusion that jihad against America is binding upon myself, just as it is binding on every other able Muslim.”

— Mar. 17, 2010, audio statement posted to Web