IGNORED

Did Paul Have a Woman as His Pastor? (Charisma News)

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,094
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Planet

What you are saying is completely different than what Smaltzweasel said,perhaps he did write it incorrectly & maybe he does not even realize how he has written it

, the spirit of this verse is that which also appears in its own writings in the Koran . The holy book of Muhammadans.

This is stating that it is the same Spirit that is also in writings of the koran...plus I'm not sure why he calls this a "holy" book,I know they do but we know it is not Holy......do you see how it is written?This certainly is saying it is the same Spirit in both writings,I doubt that is what he meant,I would hope not

Anyway,no one is saying that the husband "controls " his wife,that is not at all what Paul was saying either,I think giggling explained it well.....the two are one flesh ,both yield to each other      Having Spiritual Authority has nothing to do with control,Praise Jesus!:emot-heartbeat:                                                          With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  791
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  1

13 minutes ago, kwikphilly said:

Blessings Planet

What you are saying is completely different than what Smaltzweasel said,perhaps he did write it incorrectly & maybe he does not even realize how he has written it

This is stating that it is the same Spirit that is also in writings of the koran...plus I'm not sure why he calls this a "holy" book,I know they do but we know it is not Holy......do you see how it is written?This certainly is saying it is the same Spirit in both writings,I doubt that is what he meant,I would hope not

Anyway,no one is saying that the husband "controls " his wife,that is not at all what Paul was saying either,I think giggling explained it well.....the two are one flesh ,both yield to each other      Having Spiritual Authority has nothing to do with control,Praise Jesus!:emot-heartbeat:                                                          With love-in Christ,Kwik

When I read that by Schmaltz, ", the spirit of this verse is that which also appears in its own writings in the Koran . The holy book of Muhammadans." I took him to be saying the same intention, premise, proposal, concerning women's place is found in the Koran. If they would have intended to say the same God, wouldn't they write, " the same God" ?  Being spirit can be construed two different ways. Holy Spirit or that which is synonymous with a proposal or proposition. 

Blessings PLanet

Being spirit can be construed two different ways. Holy Spirit or that which is synonymous with a proposal or proposition. 

This is very true but I wouldn't think so when the Body of Christ are speaking to one another in the Apologetics Forum of this Ministry,I would cer5tainly agree w4ith you if this was face book or anyplace else in the world         

Anyway,I pointed out what I thought the confusion is,if indeed it was incorrectly taken or written etc,,,,,but he has not replied,so we just wont know that until he does,,,in any event I would hope you could see why it is taken as Holy Spirt  ,"Inspired by" or "written in the Spirit of"& so on                    With love-in Christ,Kwik

20 minutes ago, kwikphilly said:

Blessings PLanet

This is very true but I wouldn't think so when the Body of Christ are speaking to one another in the Apologetics Forum of this Ministry,I would cer5tainly agree w4ith you if this was face book or anyplace else in the world         

Anyway,I pointed out what I thought the confusion is,if indeed it was incorrectly taken or written etc,,,,,but he has not replied,so we just wont know that until he does,,,in any event I would hope you could see why it is taken as Holy Spirt  ,"Inspired by" or "written in the Spirit of"& so on                    With love-in Christ,Kwik

Sure I can understand the confusion. :) As one member reading here,  I'm just sharing how I took what Schmaltz said .And I agree we'll have to wait for their clarification if they return to this thread.

Maybe because I've studied a bit about Islam, and I can't speak for Schmaltz, I know that the Muslim's god is not the same as Christians. When I was reading  Schmaltz's post that then uses  spirit  in speaking of the Koran I understand the context of referring to the motive, reason, etc... behind the word. And as a Christian in a Christian forum I did not personally see it as referring to God. Again, because I know Islam's god is not our own. 

Blessings Planet

Great,I was sure you would & I do know what you are saying but we can't just assume,we have so many readers & we certainly do not want them getting the wrong message.....especially seeing how we can get the wrong message just amongst ourselves!!!!!LOL    It'always best to point it out ,clarify & then everyone is on the same page

Honestly,.I think most of the times when things seem to get a bit heated is because of  a lack of communication or silly mis-understanding....it is so easy to take a m oment & say "Hey,what do you mean by that,it sounds like such & such"   Just as you & I have just displayed ,we both understand exactly what we both mean,no mistake,no guessing!          Oh boy,that calls for another Praise Jesus dance,care to join me?:dance:            God Bless Sister,Kwik

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  187
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

18 hours ago, PlanetChee said:

No one in this thread has actually stated the Koran is a god inspired writing. 

That's true. I edited my post because it got to be a little ridiculous that people that don't know anything about Islam implied this Christian was actually saying that in her post. 

That's kind of odd really. They don't know what the Koran is but they're certain I was saying our God inspired the terrorist text book of Muhammadans. Anyway, it's a non-issue now because a word has been edited to help people understand. :) 

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  187
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

18 hours ago, giggling appy said:

I didn't say anyone said it.  On page 9, a verse from the koran was put up side by side with the bible to suggest that the bible and the koran is saying the same thing and condoned.  NO the person didn't say it to a tee   But the hint is there because the bible verse was taken out of context to prove a point.

No the hint wasn't there. The mistake was thinking the rationale was. 
No worries, I edited so that anyone can better understand. 

Moving on....:) 

22 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

Blessings Planet

Great,I was sure you would & I do know what you are saying but we can't just assume,we have so many readers & we certainly do not want them getting the wrong message.....especially seeing how we can get the wrong message just amongst ourselves!!!!!LOL    It'always best to point it out ,clarify & then everyone is on the same page

Honestly,.I think most of the times when things seem to get a bit heated is because of  a lack of communication or silly mis-understanding....it is so easy to take a m oment & say "Hey,what do you mean by that,it sounds like such & such"   Just as you & I have just displayed ,we both understand exactly what we both mean,no mistake,no guessing!          Oh boy,that calls for another Praise Jesus dance,care to join me?:dance:            God Bless Sister,Kwik

:dance::dance:    :bighug2::emot-heartbeat:

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  907
  • Content Per Day:  0.37

How can this many pages erupt to argue against God's Holy Spirit at Pentecost descending upon and filling all people who are as one in his grace?

Someone shared a series of teachings about this somewhere else here. And in that collection there is a very short teaching I'll share the title of here. Found at YT. I can't post that link unless their video window shows up and that is against the rules as I've read them. But I think if people spend time sharing here they can spend time looking in the search box at YT for this video title. :) It is a great teaching. 

Should Women be Silent in the Church? The Voice of Women: A Biblical Study of 1 Corinthians 14:34,35