angels4u

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

When you bear false witness and IF you present a false gospel,  contrary to God's Grace in Jesus, or if you simple reject clear Scripture, and act as if you haven't even read it,  what do you expect ? roses ?

What did Jesus say to those who brought a false gospel ?  - guess what - He was not "polite".

Just now, Waggles said:

He just gets ruder and ruder.

In Matthew 19:16, Jesus was asked what must be done to inherit eternal life. His answer: “If you want to enter into life, keep the commandments” (Matthew 19:17). Jesus then listed several, including enough of the Ten Commandments to make clear which commandments He meant: “ ‘You shall not murder,’ ‘You shall not commit adultery,’ ‘You shall not steal,’ ‘You shall not bear false witness,’ ‘Honor your father and your mother,’ and, ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself’ ” (Matthew 19:18-19).

1 hour ago, angels4u said:

Nobody can keep the law ,only Jesus was sinless

If you want to commit murder,  all you have to do is be angry without cause at anyone.

If you want to commit adultery,  most religious groups on earth won't try to stop you.

If you want to steal,  many governments and groups will help you.

If you want to bear false witness,   well,  this is standard in America and on forums open to the worldly.

RATHER,   do as Jesus did, and as HE ALWAYS Instructed His followers - do not commit adultery, no stealing,  no idolatry,  etc etc etc....

IS THAT too hard ?  (Jesus Claimed His Commandments Are not Burdensome)  Is it really so hard NOT to steal ?  NOT to commit adultery ?  NOT to have an idol in your house or church ?

And then,  if anyone does sin,  YHWH Provides a Way to be forgiven,  right ?  OTHERWISE,  no one could ever see heaven.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,605
  • Content Per Day:  3.97
  • Days Won:  21

5 hours ago, angels4u said:

You,re saved by works?

Ha! Another fav of the unwashed rule-breaker majority! I really do feel for you people. You have no idea!

Just argue with the Command Giver - not me, or your straw beasties that you conjure up ad nauseum.

As far as contravening 'site rules'.
Oh P-l-e-a-s-e.   Oh baby, that is so sweet of you to want to protect little ole me.

I have never heard such a mish-mash of roman-following, rule breaking, pretenders with such weak and personal excuses. Surely you cannot really mean what I think you are saying?? Or maybe it is YOU that are the legalists, looking for any which way to attack the person that would dare remind you that you are not above Torah.
(and I do NOT mean the Talmud)

Just now, Davida said:

Just the daily attempt of Seventh Day Adventist indoctrination and calling those that don't hold to Saturday worship pharisees.

I am not and never will be an SDA.

Not interested in Saturday worship either. But at least rome will not kill us for observing the Sabbath rather than their sun-day.

Protestant's obedience to Rome. (sourced from Roman documents)

“Question: How prove you that the church had power to command feasts and holy days?
Answer: By the very act of changing the Sabbath into Sunday, which Protestants allow of and therefore they fondly contradict themselves by keeping Sunday strictly, and breaking most other feasts commanded by the same church.
“Question: Have you any other way of proving that the church has power to institute festivals of precept?
“Answer: Had she not such power, she could not have done that in which all modern religionists agree with her; -she could not have substituted the observance of Sunday the first day of the week, for the observance of Saturday the seventh day of the week, a change for which there is no Scriptural authority.” — Stephen Keenan, A Doctrinal Catechism On the Obedience Due to the Church, 3rd edition, Chapter 2, p. 174 (Imprimatur, John Cardinal McCloskey, Archbishop of New York).

“Question - Which is the Sabbath day?
“Answer - Saturday is the Sabbath day.
“Question - Why do we observe Sunday instead of Saturday?
“Answer - We observe Sunday instead of Saturday because the Catholic Church, in the Council of Laodicea (A.D. 364), transferred the solemnity from Saturday to Sunday.” — Rev. Peter Geiermann, C.S.S.R., The Convert’s Catechism of Catholic Doctrine, p. 50, 3rd edition, 1957.

http://www.godssabbathtruth.com/SabbathStatementsByTheCatholicChurch.pdf

9 minutes ago, Davida said:

So what?  may as well be. You push Saturday worship instead of Sunday all over this forum accusing those who attend Sunday worship of not keeping the law.

There is no hard and fast way to 'keep' the Sabbath. To observe it is first to acknowledge our Creator's day of rest and not make it into a burdensome thing like the pharisees did. His load is light and His burden is easy.

For instance:
I do not kill people - I observe that tendency in some people, but I do not consciously have to think about not killing all the time.
Covetousness: ah,  now that is far more of a battle. It is a daily confessional for me (among others).

The Commandments and Sabbath are for our benefit. They were given to us to keep us on track. Keep us even.

I do not 'have a dog in the fight'. But I have seen how destructive rome is. I do not think that most people even realize they are allowing rome to dictate their way of life and the day they must worship. These things should not be salvation issues because even if you murder someone, there is still Grace and Forgiveness. But they are Commandments.

“Question - Why do we observe Sunday instead of Saturday?
“Answer - We observe Sunday instead of Saturday because the Catholic Church, in the Council of Laodicea (A.D. 364), transferred the solemnity from Saturday to Sunday.” — Rev. Peter Geiermann, C.S.S.R., The Convert’s Catechism of Catholic Doctrine, p. 50, 3rd edition, 1957.

• 1 month later...

Here's a link to an old (2005) study on TORAH : In the first post (op)   A very clear concise description of TORAH and proper use of TORAH.