• Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  711
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  0

On 6/1/2017 at 9:19 PM, JohnD said:

If I may (delete this if you want)...

I have found that the effectiveness of the creationist message is hindered by

1. the laziness of creationists in general to educate themselves not only in creation science but also in what passes as science under atheism / humanism / macro-evolution and old age of the universe / earth.

The late Dr. A.E. Wilder-Smith essentially narrowed all the wild claims of evidence to the extremely subjective element of calibration and presumption.

2. The desperate claims and frauds perpetrated on the public to mask the untruth they want more than anything to be true.

Voyager 1 has left the most distant residual confines of our solar system (more than twice the distance of the kuiper belt) many times further out than the planets that orbit the sun...

and looking back it detected the same comet-like shape of the magnetosphere the individual planets have driven by the solar wind... only the solar magnetosphere has a split tail (C shaped) and in the bow shock region huge magnetic bubbles forming to further keep out deadly cosmic radiation. 

More conditions being discovered all the time as to how rare this one planet is in the universe.

I am convinced this is what has given rise to the recent popularity of the multiverse.

There is no length a man will no go to in order to refuse to believe the truth.

Great post! Martin Reese (Nobel prize winning Cosmologist) and Leonard Suskind (Physicist and father of string theory) are an example of two atheist evolutionist that will tell you plainly why they invented the idea of a "multiverse" - it was to deal with the "observations in nature" that flatly refuted atheism and evolutionism - in the form of the cosmological constant tuned to 10^120th power. Impossible to dismiss as "pure luck" as even Suskind freely admits. See their video "What we still don't know".

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  711
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  0

On 6/1/2017 at 7:59 AM, Judas Machabeus said:

Okay something got lost in translation. I said THEY would call THEMSELVES bible believers. I get that you wouldn't hence the reason for yet a new label/branding/denomination. 

Theistic evolutionists (Christian T.E's) claim adamantly in most cases that they are Christian and "how dare you impugn my Christianity" types of responses is pretty much every-day for them when it comes to their compromise with blind-faith-evolultionism instead of the Bible doctrine on origins.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  905
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,644
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

3 hours ago, BobRyan said:

Theistic evolutionists (Christian T.E's) claim adamantly in most cases that they are Christian and "how dare you impugn my Christianity" types of responses is pretty much every-day for them when it comes to their compromise with blind-faith-evolultionism instead of the Bible doctrine on origins.

I like this guy!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  905
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,644
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

Tweeted Neil Degrasse Tyson and Michio Kaku that this image of the cat's eye nebula looks a lot like the images Voyager 1 sent back when it turned back to look at our solar system...

Catseye-big.jpg

including a head-on view of the two magnetic tails our solar system has.

Fascinating stuff.

Also additional things required to make life sustainable on this one blue marble.

Consider that extreme unlikeliness the next time somebody tries to hoodwink you into believing there could be / should be  billions of Earths in the universe.