daughterofGrace

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  136
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

Paul Wilbur is one of my favourite worship leaders.  Beautiful Bride tells me who I am in Christ even on my worst days!  There is such joy in that.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,094
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings daughterofGrace

I was wondering why the spelling Yahushua,I took quite a bit of research as I have not been the best with learning Hebrew ...every time I got "so far" I gave up,tried again & so on & so on for years,lol  Anyway,correct me if I'm wrong but I am understanding this is JESUS but in human form,as we have seen Him & Will see Him again....so it seems appropriate with the "song of the bride" singing out to the returning Messiah (Yahweh in human form as Jesus ,God the Son)    Did I get it right?

Also I read some comments (I can't find where I found it-I'm sure someone else can,lol) ...but a poster by the name of Yada said:

There is another Psalm which depicts Yahushua’s gift, emphasizing His Soul rather than His sacrifice. It is Psalm 88. It begins with the three most important names in creation: “Yahuweh ‘Elohiym Yashuw’ah.” (Psalm 88:1) Yahuweh is ‘Elohiym/God as is Yahushua, the diminished manifestation of Yahuweh in human form. In the next chapter, “Ga’al-Redemption,” we will study the Hebrew root of Yashuw’ah in depth because Yasha’yah/Isaiah uses the Messiah’s name frequently in his prophetic introduction to the Suffering Servant.

With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  136
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

On ‎6‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 1:12 PM, kwikphilly said:

Blessings daughterofGrace

I was wondering why the spelling Yahushua,I took quite a bit of research as I have not been the best with learning Hebrew ...every time I got "so far" I gave up,tried again & so on & so on for years,lol  Anyway,correct me if I'm wrong but I am understanding this is JESUS but in human form,as we have seen Him & Will see Him again....so it seems appropriate with the "song of the bride" singing out to the returning Messiah (Yahweh in human form as Jesus ,God the Son)    Did I get it right?

Also I read some comments (I can't find where I found it-I'm sure someone else can,lol) ...but a poster by the name of Yada said:

With love-in Christ,Kwik

Yup!  I think you've got it right, Kwik.  We, the church, are the bride of Christ and he will return for his bride at some point.  In the meantime, when the devil would seek to condemn me, I am reminded by this song that I have been redeemed from the night and belong to Jesus. 

I've never studied Hebrew.  It seems like a daunting language! 

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  71
  • Topic Count:  340
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  16,828
  • Content Per Day:  4.76
  • Days Won:  81
  • Birthday:  04/02/2000

We belong to Jesus and we are the bride of Christ!