• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,042
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

On 6/4/2017 at 1:30 PM, Spock said:

So, the rapture begins Daniels 70th week, not some peace treaty. 

Daniel 9:27 says there is a Security agreement reached by many peoples with this Roman prince.

27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate. 

This is  forced Agreement by an insolent person. It will be like NATO, except I think this is the European Anti-Christ and he steps in to force a peace deal between the Arabs and Israel, he then disarms both the Arabs and Israel, contingent upon the deal, and say he will be responsible for their Security. Bu he has to do something to gain their trust, I suspect he destroys Radical Islam, roots it out some kind of way. 

The Rapture will be an event without an event. The People Raptured will die, their Spirits leave, the flesh body ca not go to Heaven. So this fable about people disappearing is just that, a fable, people will die, maybe a Billion or more and the Media/Elites will come up with some reason they die, at this VERY TIME is when the PEACE DEAL is made, that starts the Seven Year Period.

God understands all things, as soon as this Peace deal is in the making/signed God can call us home. Both are not mutually exclusive.

Edited by Revelation Man

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,678
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Birthday:  08/07/1941

12 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

Revelation 19:7 Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife (CHURCH IN HEAVEN) hath made herself ready.

8 And to her was granted that SHE (CHURCH) should be arrayed in fine linen, [CLEAN and WHITE: for the FINE LINEN is the RIGHTEOUSNESS OF THE SAINTS].

14 And the ARMIES which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in [FINE LINEN, WHITE AND CLEAN].

But it most certainly does. The Church is the one being spoken of as being in FINE LINEN, WHITE AND CLEAN, that is the Righteousness of who? The Saints. What are the Armies that follow Jesus? Saints, because they are dressed in FINE WHITE LINEN. They are also going to the MARRIAGE FEAST...........So it has to be the Church, the Bride can't miss the Feast.

9 And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.

Your  belief that the church accompanies Jesus at His Return, is faulty and a serious error. It follows the major error of a rapture to heaven; a false idea that is never said to happen in the Bible. In fact Jesus teaches against such a notion. John 3:13

The angels wear white garments, so thinking just because the Lord's people do too, they become [like] angels, is a very pretentious belief.

But what you fail to see, is the great promises to His people. How all true Christians will gather into all of the holy Land, where the Lord will bless them. Ezekiel 34:11-31, Isaiah 35:1-10, Psalms 107

2 hours ago, Keras said:

Your  belief that the church accompanies Jesus at His Return, is faulty and a serious error. It follows the major error of a rapture to heaven; a false idea that is never said to happen in the Bible. In fact Jesus teaches against such a notion. John 3:13

The angels wear white garments, so thinking just because the Lord's people do too, they become [like] angels, is a very pretentious belief.

But what you fail to see, is the great promises to His people. How all true Christians will gather into all of the holy Land, where the Lord will bless them. Ezekiel 34:11-31, Isaiah 35:1-10, Psalms 107

No, I just proved it is the SAINTS....Just because you do not believe there is a Rapture, doesn't change what the actual scriptures say. I don't just say something without having scriptural backing. You might disagree, and that;s OK, but I have my scriptures down to a tee, when I tell you this is what the scriptures say, that is what they say. 

It says these ate SAINTS...not Angels.

Edited by Revelation Man

3 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

No, I just proved it is the SAINTS....Just because you do not believe there is a Rapture, doesn't change what the actual scriptures say. I don't just say something without having scriptural backing. You might disagree, and that;s OK, but I have my scriptures down to a tee, when I tell you this is what the scriptures say, that is what they say. 

It says these ate SAINTS...not Angels.

So what RevMan says, is the absolute truth?   Very interesting.

In the prophesies about Jesus' Return, heavens armies are said to accompany Him, also the Greek word 'Hagios', that means 'holy ones' - could be either angels or saints. But as Rev 19:14 says; the armies of heaven, then we knw they are angels.

Please post the actual scripture that say the Lord will rapture His people to heaven.  And while you are at it, explain why Jesus said such an idea was impossible. John 3:13, John 7:34, John 17:15, +

8 hours ago, Keras said:

So what RevMan says, is the absolute truth?   Very interesting.

In the prophesies about Jesus' Return, heavens armies are said to accompany Him, also the Greek word 'Hagios', that means 'holy ones' - could be either angels or saints. But as Rev 19:14 says; the armies of heaven, then we knw they are angels.

Please post the actual scripture that say the Lord will rapture His people to heaven.  And while you are at it, explain why Jesus said such an idea was impossible. John 3:13, John 7:34, John 17:15, +

The Bible as quoted is the truth, and I pointed out something evidently you hadn't noticed before, instead of admitting that its there as I stated and that my point is conceptually accurate, you have to pretend its Angels 100 percent. (Which its not). 

I don't require you agree with me, I require you to at least say, that scripture backs up this conceptualized point. After all, remember you was basically telling everyone I was fibbing, in a "nice way" without calling me a hack liar...:D

So, just admit I have my scriptural facts down, you don't have to agree with me brother. But the Church is raptured and stays in Heaven for 7 years, that is factual, in my opinion. 

As per the prophecies. Saints wearing white garments will be holy ones, as well as Angels. 

Why is John 3:13 relevant to a future event? It isn't. John 7:34 is about the disciples not being able to follow Jesus to heaven while they are yet alive as humans. This question doesn't make sense unless you are implying that no Disciples will ever make it to heaven. Again John 7:15 is about the Disciples as humans on earth. Not about an event that happens shortly in our future, imho. You seem to forget, God had to set the Church up on earth by using the Disciples. 

2 Thessalonians 2 is the Rapture as is 1 Corinthians 15 as is Matthew 24:34-44. I really don't get people who think the Church is going through the Tribulation, it doesn't fit, can't fit, and doesn't make sense to me.

And it makes people try and deny scriptures like those in Rev. 19, where its clear the Church is in Heaven and then comes back with Jesus. 

Edited by Revelation Man

2 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

So, just admit I have my scriptural facts down, you don't have to agree with me brother. But the Church is raptured and stays in Heaven for 7 years, that is factual, in my opinion. 

You're a funny guy, RevMan.   Your opinion is factual?

I asked for the scripture that says God will take His people to heaven.  I know you can't provide it, that is why you waffle around the issue and have to make scriptures mean more that what they do.   Even Dr John Walvoord, who wrote the book about the pre-trib rapture, admitted there was no scripture that stated God would take living people to heaven. The whole theory is a construct , made up from assumptions and inferences.

It would be far better for you to admit you are wrong, than to find yourself still here when things get tough and maybe renounce God for not doing what you have been deceived to believe He would.

2 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

2 Thessalonians 2 is the Rapture as is 1 Corinthians 15 as is Matthew 24:34-44. I really don't get people who think the Church is going through the Rapture, it doesn't fit, ca't fit, and doesn't make sense to me.

And it makes people try and deny scriptures like those in Rev. 19, where its clear the Church is in Heaven then comes back with Jesus. 

You are not clear about which verses above.    I do not see a removal to heaven in Matthew 24:34-44   And Rev 19:1 refers to the souls of the martyrs, proved by Rev 19:2, where they praise God for taking vengeance for their murders.

Revelation 12:17 plainly says Christians will experience persecution during the Tribulation; in the last 3 1/2 years.

5 hours ago, eileenhat said:

Re; Bride of Christ

I read it all.....I think after a 1000 year reign of Christ the Bride is in heaven/New Jerusalem and comes down with her. Thus New Jerusalem is seen as The Bride. Likewise the Harlot is seen as Babylon. 

23 hours ago, Keras said:

You're a funny guy, RevMan.   Your opinion is factual?

Rev. 19 is factual, the Saints are in Heaven. THERE WAS MUCH PEOPLE IN HEAVEN is the very first verse, go give it a look see. 

I asked for the scripture that says God will take His people to heaven.  I know you can't provide it, that is why you waffle around the issue and have to make scriptures mean more that what they do.   Even Dr John Walvoord, who wrote the book about the pre-trib rapture, admitted there was no scripture that stated God would take living people to heaven. The whole theory is a construct , made up from assumptions and inferences.

It would be far better for you to admit you are wrong, than to find yourself still here when things get tough and maybe renounce God for not doing what you have been deceived to believe He would.

Juvenile......I gave you two scriptures (are you blind or play acting?). Paul also stated it was a Mystery, there is a reason for that, it manly affects the Gentiles and the Old Testament is about Israel. So we get a few glimpses of this from Paul in his Epistles, the Disciple of the Gentiles. I can't give you the comprehension, I can only tell you where the scriptures are at. I would give you some deeper clues, but if you don't know where 1 Corinthians 15 and 2 Thessalonians 2 are at I would probably be wasting my time. To be honest, when I see people that can't construct this which Paul revealed unto us, it makes me wonder. 

You are not clear about which verses above.    I do not see a removal to heaven in Matthew 24:34-42   And Rev 19:1 refers to the souls of the martyrs, proved by Rev 19:2, where they praise God for taking vengeance for their murders.

Revelation 12:17 plainly says Christians will experience persecution during the Tribulation; in the last 3 1/2 years.

The Harlot is Judged in Rev. 6, thus the Church is in Heaven for Seven Full Years just like the Jewish Bride is in the marriage chambers for 7 days. So the Harlot being Judged has ZERO relation to the Church being in Heaven for Seven Years. The Church MARRIES the Lamb/Jesus then returns with the Lamb and guess who is still on earth? The Anti-Christ, his Kings and Armies. 

I do see the Rapture in Matthew 24:34-42, you don't think as in the days of Noah means during the Tribulation/Wrath of God do you? They will be marrying, eating, drinking and having a gay ole time.....That is not the Tribulation as I see it, they will be doing no such thing, they will be trying to hide their faces from the Wrath of God. Matthew 24:34-42 is the RAPTURE....Two are in the field, one will be taken and another will be left. But we are supposed to suspend all logic and think it means right up until Jesus lands on the Mt of Olives, through all those TERRIBLE PLAGUES.....People will be marrying and partying just as the did in Noah's days, right up until the time of the Flood.

It makes ZERO logical sense. Now them partying and marrying right up until the Rapture makes plenty of sense. What is it that all the DOUBTERS say brother? WHERE IS THE PROMISE OF HIS COMING....They say, you guys have been saying Jesus was coming for 2000 years, where is he at !! Scoffers, blasphemers etc. etc.  The Matthew 24 Scriptures say, ONE is taken and the other is LEFT. That's the Rapture. Of course this wasn't meant for the Jews to know, they are blinded IN PART (Meaning you have some Messianic Jews of Course) until the fullness of the Gentiles are come in. Jesus gave the understanding to Paul. (Who was a Jew of Course, which is why Israel was blinded IN PART.)

As soon as the Rapture happens the FLOOD IS UPON THE WORLD !!! Isn't it? The inhabitants just don't know it yet, likewise, Noah didn't enter the Ark in THE FLOOD, he entered and it started raining, the FLOOD CAME LATER !!  Every person alive after the Rapture, except the few that die natural deaths, will have their fates decided on the day the Rapture happens. They will all have to go through the Seven Year Tribulation period. The Jews who flee unto the Wilderness will be protected by God Himself. Everyone else will either serve the BEAST or they will die a Martyr, unless they are Muslims, and then they might die for Allah, still blind. But the very moment that Rapture hits, if you are not on that TRAIN, you are going through Seven Years of things NO MEN/WOMEN have ever seen on this great earth. Even those who become Christians (The Remnant in Rev. 12:17) will be Martyred. Only Israel is protected, THE WHEAT that grows together with the TARES until the end. 

The word REMNANT means a small part that's left. The Church is in Heaven, those who have come to Christ in the aftermath, will be called, of course, the REMNANT tat have the testimony of Jesus Christ. God has given me the Gospel, I just spread it brother.

Edited by Revelation Man

Well RevMan, while you continue to promote false teachings, I will continue to refute you.

You have failed to provide a scripture that actually says God will take His people to heaven.  We know the there is only one people of God and they are seen on earth, Daniel 7:25 and Revelation 13:7. Proved also by the many prophesies saying how the righteous people of God will be gathered and settled into all of the Holy Land. They are there when the Anti-Christ leader of the One World Govt comes to them and makes a 7 year peace treaty.  Daniel 11:32-33 says that half of them will hold firm to the Covenant, but half will renounce it. Then Revelation 12:6-17 tells what happens the each half - the faithful ones to a place of safety, the unfaithful, remain to experience the Great Trib. Also noted in Zechariah 14:1-2.

14 hours ago, Revelation Man said:
18 hours ago, Keras said:

Rev. 19 is factual, the Saints are in Heaven. THERE WAS MUCH PEOPLE IN HEAVEN is the very first verse, go give it a look see. 

I asked you to read Revelation 19:2.  It says:......  they praised God for taking vengeance for their blood.    So we know that multitude are the dead martyrs, whose souls are kept under the Altar in heaven and they are allowed to call out at times. Rev 6:9-11

These 'many people in heaven',  are not the Church that you would like, but dead souls of those killed for their faith. They await the Return of Jesus, when they will be resurrected. Rev 20:4

• Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.32
  • Days Won:  67

15 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

I do see the Rapture in Matthew 24:34-42, you don't think as in the days of Noah means during the Tribulation/Wrath of God do you? They will be marrying, eating, drinking and having a gay ole time.....That is not the Tribulation as I see it, they will be doing no such thing, they will be trying to hide their faces from the Wrath of God.

Revelation 11:10 And those who dwell on the earth will rejoice over them, make merry, and send gifts to one another, because these two prophets tormented those who dwell on the earth.

15 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

The Harlot is Judged in Rev. 6

Revelation 19  After these things I heard a loud voice of a great multitude in heaven, saying, “Alleluia! Salvation and glory and honor and power belong to the Lord our God! 2 For true and righteous are His judgments, because He has judged the great harlot who corrupted the earth with her fornication; and He has avenged on her the blood of His servants shed by her.” 3 Again they said, “Alleluia! Her smoke rises up forever and ever!