• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,040
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

4 hours ago, Keras said:

I read #1 by Revelation Man.

I disagree with most of it because he takes no cognizance of the truth that there is only one people of God. Ephesians 4:4-6. +

And when I read the incredibly pretentious notion of humans riding white horses with Jesus at His Return, I threw the whole fabrication into the bin.

Why can't good Christian people see that we have work to do here on earth? That is our destiny and our great privilege, have none of the fable of skiving off, while the Jews get tribulated.

This is about Time-lines, as I stated in the OP, it doesn't matter if we agree on the Church and Israel being as ONE...as you do, or as ONE as I do, yes, that's right, I believe we are all ONE ALSO, because we all have to come to God via Jesus Christs blood. When Christians are Raptured vs. when Israel is Saved is, to me, irrelevant, but it certainly doesn't matter as for as the time-lines go. As per White horses.

Rev. 11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war. 12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.

13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God. 14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon WHITE HORSES, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

The Army is the Church as verse 8 clearly states. Its about the TIME-LINE, it doesn't matter if you think the White Horses are Metaphorical, that's OK, the point is the TIME-LINE, not the White Horses. 

You are bringing things in that are irrelevant to the OP, it's about the Time-line. I believe we are all ONE IN CHRIST, but we have different entry points. We Gentiles, mostly come to Christ before the Rapture, but some Gentiles will become Christians after the Rapture. Likewise, most Jews will come to Christ after the Rapture and during Jacob's troubles, but many will come to Christ before the Rapture, they are Messianic Jews. Thus we are both the SAME.....We can both come to Christ before the Rapture or we can both come to Christ after the Rapture. Israel being blinded (in part) until the time of the Gentiles comes to the full is the Key Point here. It is what it is. 

Edited by Revelation Man

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,128
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

1 hour ago, Revelation Man said:

OK, YW,  this is mainly about getting the Time-lines sequenced, a year or two ago it was all garbled to me, then God gave me the key, the 42 Months, 1260 days of the Two-Witnesses and Israel Fleeing for 1260 Days. We can triangulate them all with the mid-way point of the Tribulation period and get a fail proof mark on the timing of most everything as compared with these three events.

I am glad I endeavored the effort. I was given an understanding of Rev. 14 today, something that's always been foggy to me, I could never understand how Babylon falls here but then falls again in Revelation 16. But it hit me, Jesus is on Mt Zion in Rev 14 and Babylon Falls !! This is just Rev. 16 explained as the Harvest that it is, Rev. 16 speaks of Seven Vials, Rev. 14 shows it to be the Harvest. SAME THING !!  

God Bless.....Been watching some US Soccer tonight. 

Hi Rev Man,

Some good points there bro. I agree with a lot of it, and just have a few differences. This is one that stood out to me. I did your details on a time line and it seemed to me that you had the trumpets & vials passed the earthquake/Armageddon point, (without meaning too). Have you tried to put your details on a timeline diagram? Here is my diagram and I think you will agree with some of it. Will comment on my other differences later.

regards, Marilyn.

Revoverview.jpg

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,678
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Birthday:  08/07/1941

Thanks for your reasonable reply Rev Man.  I realize I was a little harsh on you, sorry for that.

Just to clarify 2 points:  I do not say that the established Church and the State of Israel are one, they are obviously different entities. It is the Lord's people from every race and nation, incl Jews, who are the One People of God.

You say: The Army is the Church as verse 8 clearly states. Quote Rev Man. 

I ought to accuse you for this falsehood, but I just ask that other members read Revelation 19:8 for themselves and see that it doesn't say that at all.

• Group:  Royal Member

9 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Rev Man,

Some good points there bro. I agree with a lot of it, and just have a few differences. This is one that stood out to me. I did your details on a time line and it seemed to me that you had the trumpets & vials passed the earthquake/Armageddon point, (without meaning too). Have you tried to put your details on a timeline diagram? Here is my diagram and I think you will agree with some of it. Will comment on my other differences later.

regards, Marilyn.

Revoverview.jpg

Well I don't have Microsoft office, so I will probably just have to write it out or use some dashes and dots. I assume the A/D is abomination of Desolation not A.D. So let me attempt this.....

Rapture/70th Week..............................................................l...........................................................................l

********************************************7 Seals*******7 Trumpts*************7 Vials. All in order. 

The Seals are opened at the mid-way point of the Seven year Period. The 7th Seal is the Seven Trumpets, and the 7th Trumpet is the Seven Vials. Trumpet 5, 6 and 7 are Woes. The Last Woe (3rd Woe/7th Trumpet) is all Seven of the Vials. The Last Vial is the Seventh Vial. They gather at Armageddon, but Jesus shows up to defeat them when the 7th Vial is poured out. 

Notice, Vial 6 only gathers them together, Vial 7 is poured out and they are defeated.

16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.

17 And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.

18 And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great. { Yes, Armageddon is above, but its not PAST, because Vial 7 is the Battle of Armageddon, THE NATIONS FELL !! In other words Vial 6 Gathers the Nations to Armageddon and Vial 7 is Jesus showing up and kicking them to the curb. They have to be defeated by Jesus. }

19 And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: (Babylon Falls) and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.

I'll try it in shorthand Two-Witnesses will be (2W) Seven Seals 7S, seven Vials 7V and seven Trumpets 7T And Nations/Babylon NB 

Start..........................................(2W)......l(7S=AC).........................(7T)................(7V/Lords Return)l 

Babylons Destruction lasts the full 3 1/2 Years, Seals, Trumpets and Vials.

I don't have the Trumpets passed it, since I say they are Sequenced that could never happen. The Seventh Trumpet or 3rd Woe is ALL 7 of the Vials. Just like the 7th Seal is all 7 of the Trumpets. They are all interconnected. 

Edited by Revelation Man

7 hours ago, Keras said:

Thanks for your reasonable reply Rev Man.  I realize I was a little harsh on you, sorry for that.

Just to clarify 2 points:  I do not say that the established Church and the State of Israel are one, they are obviously different entities. It is the Lord's people from every race and nation, incl Jews, who are the One People of God.

I ought to accuse you for this falsehood, but I just ask that other members read Revelation 19:8 for themselves and see that it doesn't say that at all.

Revelation 19:7 Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife (CHURCH IN HEAVEN) hath made herself ready.

8 And to her was granted that SHE (CHURCH) should be arrayed in fine linen, [CLEAN and WHITE: for the FINE LINEN is the RIGHTEOUSNESS OF THE SAINTS].

14 And the ARMIES which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in [FINE LINEN, WHITE AND CLEAN].

But it most certainly does. The Church is the one being spoken of as being in FINE LINEN, WHITE AND CLEAN, that is the Righteousness of who? The Saints. What are the Armies that follow Jesus? Saints, because they are dressed in FINE WHITE LINEN. They are also going to the MARRIAGE FEAST...........So it has to be the Church, the Bride can't miss the Feast.

9 And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.

17 And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God; 18 That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great.

Edited by Revelation Man

• Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

5 hours ago, Keras said:

I know this is not important to your timeline, but FYI.....

I do not believe The army coming down with Christ is the church in Rev 19.  I believe they are His angels who have been waiting for this moment.  I do not believe the church is called to lock and load. Angels are called for that purpose.  Let them have the glory, although I,certainly would like to be a part of that battle with my new imperishable body. 

Edited by Spock

2 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

Well I don't have Microsoft office, so I will probably just have to write it out or use some dashes and dots. I assume the A/D is abomination of Desolation not A.D. So let me attempt this.....

Rapture/70th Week..............................................................l...........................................................................l

********************************************7 Seals*******7 Trumpts*************7 Vials. All in order. 

The Seals are opened at the mid-way point of the Seven year Period. The 7th Seal is the Seven Trumpets, and the 7th Trumpet is the Seven Vials. Trumpet 5, 6 and 7 are Woes. The Last Woe (3rd Woe/7th Trumpet) is all Seven of the Vials. The Last Vial is the Seventh Vial. They gather at Armageddon, but Jesus shows up to beat them when the 7th Vial is poured out. 

Notice, Vial 6 only gathers them together, Vial 7 is poured out and they are defeated.

16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.

17 And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.

18 And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great. { Yes, Armageddon is above, but its not PAST, because Vial 7 is the Battle of Armageddon, THE NATIONS FELL !! In other words Vial 6 Gathers the Nations to Armageddon and Vial 7 is Jesus showing up and kicking them to the curb. They have to be defeated by Jesus. }

19 And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: (Babylon Falls) and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.

I'll try it in shorthand Two-Witnesses will be (2W) Seven Seals 7S, seven Vials 7V and seven Trumpets 7T And Nations/Babylon NB 

Start............................................................................(2W)......l(7S=AC)............................................(7T)........................................(7V)l

Babylons Destruction lasts the full 3 1/2 Years.....................FROM HERE ON ABOVE...................................................................TO HERE

I don't have the Trumpets passed it, since I say they are Sequenced that could never happen. The Seventh Trumpet or 3rd Woe is ALL 7 of the Vials. Just like the 7th Seal is all 7 of the Trumpets. They are all interconnected. 

Did you mention what event kicked off the 70th week, if any? 

3 hours ago, Spock said:

Did you mention what event kicked off the 70th week, if any? 

In the OP, third paragraph...........Revelation 4, John has been hearing Jesus' voice in Rev. 1-3, now he is in the Spirit, and is in Heaven, or sees a vision of Heaven. His vision begins as the 70th Week of Daniel begins on earth.

In my make shift timeline above I have the Rapture/70th Week at the beginning.

3 hours ago, Spock said:

I know this is not important to your timeline, but FYI.....

I do not believe The army coming down with Christ is the church in Rev 19.  I believe they are His angels who have been waiting for this moment.  I do not believe the church is called to lock and load. Angels are called for that purpose.  Let them have the glory, although I,certainly would like to be a part of that battle with my new imperishable body. 

I explained above why it is. And the Church nor Jesus lifts a finger. He will be destroyed WITHOUT HAND....Meaning by the Holy Spirit. Its also stated he will be destroyed by the Sword that comes forth from the Mouth of Jesus, the Word of God/Holy Spirit.  Jesus will just speak it. 

2 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

In the OP, third paragraph...........Revelation 4, John has been hearing Jesus' voice in Rev. 1-3, now he is in the Spirit, and is in Heaven, or sees a vision of Heaven. His vision begins as the 70th Week of Daniel begins on earth.

In my make shift timeline above I have the Rapture/70th Week at the beginning.

I explained above why it is. And the Church nor Jesus lifts a finger. He will be destroyed WITHOUT HAND....Meaning by the Holy Spirit. Its also stated he will be destroyed by the Sword that comes forth from the Mouth of Jesus, the Word of God/Holy Spirit.  Jesus will just speak it. 

So, the rapture begins Daniels 70th week, not some peace treaty. 

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

This is my map :)

Tribulation-events-map.png