• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,097
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Absolem

Your spirit was dead in sin,it has been made ALIVE in Christ,that is what is born of God,,,,,,y ou are,Born Again........

Now you feed that which has been made Alive ,the food is the Word of God,it is nourishment so you will grow & bear good fruit......as you take in His Word it becomes a part of you,the Holy Spirit brings Remembrance to you of that Word which you have digested.......take captive your thoughts by friend,first there are thoughts before the words spill out   Read 2 Corinthians 10th Chapter ,I believe you may find what you are looking for there....                  God Bless,Kwik

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  433
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/24/1990

2 minutes ago, kwikphilly said:

Blessings Absolem

Your spirit was dead in sin,it has been made ALIVE in Christ,that is what is born of God,,,,,,y ou are,Born Again........

Now you feed that which has been made Alive ,the food is the Word of God,it is nourishment so you will grow & bear good fruit......as you take in His Word it becomes a part of you,the Holy Spirit brings Remembrance to you of that Word which you have digested.......take captive your thoughts by friend,first there are thoughts before the words spill out   Read 2 Corinthians 10th Chapter ,I believe you may find what you are looking for there....                  God Bless,Kwik

Lol okay Godbless you

You're chuckling:D....I would love to talk more with you in depth but you are kind of vague & not very specific with what your needs are......you say you want advice but to be perfectly honest I am not so sure what you want to know,lol (Now you got me chuckling as well!)     With love & Blessings,Kwik

5 minutes ago, kwikphilly said:

You're chuckling:D....I would love to talk more with you in depth but you are kind of vague & not very specific with what your needs are......you say you want advice but to be perfectly honest I am not so sure what you want to know,lol (Now you got me chuckling as well!)     With love & Blessings,Kwik

My needs are deep lol. I pray to God.

Blessings....And God CAN certainly meet everyone of them,you are in my prayers......share more as you are lead to,we are here for you in Christ Jesus Mighty Name!

With love-in Christ,Kwik

On 6/6/2017 at 4:37 PM, kwikphilly said:

Blessings....And God CAN certainly meet everyone of them,you are in my prayers......share more as you are lead to,we are here for you in Christ Jesus Mighty Name!

With love-in Christ,Kwik

Thanks sister. I'm compelled to share Romans 6:7

For he that is dead is free from sin.

I love it when Paul uses death analogies. He used to be a murderer so using death analogies to those whom he used to kill only goes to show the depth of that mans love.

Blessings Brother

Romans 6:1 What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound?

God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?

Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death?

Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.

For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection:

Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.

7 For he that is dead is freed from sin.

Now if we be dead with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with him:

Yes & "Saul" indeed died & Paul was made Alive as a New Creature in Christ Jesus................Fantastic,Praise Jesus!                God Bless,Kwik