IGNORED

Fox News Host disavows internment camps for muslims after panelists suggest them

MorningGlory

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

Is this where we're getting to now?  Internment camps?  Not even for muslims would I support anything like that.  Just deport them all if you can't control them.  There comes a time when you just have to decide not to be as bad as the problem you're trying to solve.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fox-news-host-disavows-internment-181036424.h

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.69
  • Days Won:  25

How is expelling every Muslim from the country (something you said you would do if you could) any better than internment camps?

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

Internment camps is  like county jail, not harsh at all, but the removal of freedom.  Sending them back to a country where they can worship as they like, and live within their Sharia law, is allowing them to remain free to worship and live as they wish.  I am not in agreement with either stance as I look at each as an individual.

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.69
  • Days Won:  25

3 minutes ago, OneLight said:

Internment camps is  like county jail, not harsh at all, but the removal of freedom.  Sending them back to a country where they can worship as they like, and live within their Sharia law, is allowing them to remain free to worship and live as they wish.  I am not in agreement with either stance as I look at each as an individual.

The statement about kicking them all out of the country made no reference to being able to "worship as they like" and since every Muslim I am friends or associates with is worshiping as they like, just as we do, I do not know why they should be kicked out of the country.

• Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

Just another attempt to chip, chip, chip away at freedom.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,073
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

I would rather see them want to leave.  Declare the Muslim Brotherhood a terrorist organization as several mideastern countries have.  Declare Islam as a a form of government incompatible with our constitution. 

If Muslims want to live here as Americans make them welcome....  but Islam should not be tolerated period.

9 minutes ago, Running Gator said:

The statement about kicking them all out of the country made no reference to being able to "worship as they like" and since every Muslim I am friends or associates with is worshiping as they like, just as we do, I do not know why they should be kicked out of the country.

Simple, as Sharia Law is part of their religion, whether or not one participates in these laws - which is why I said I do not support either as I look at each personal individually, just like I do here on this site.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

5 minutes ago, other one said:

I would rather see them want to leave.  Declare the Muslim Brotherhood a terrorist organization as several mideastern countries have.  Declare Islam as a a form of government incompatible with our constitution. 

If Muslims want to live here as Americans make them welcome....  but Islam should not be tolerated period.

I agree.  Islam and our way of life cannot coexist with bloodshed.  I would like to see them all gone; gone back to their seventh century, backwards, completely oppressive countries.  To me the only good muslim is a departed one.

8 minutes ago, other one said:

I agree.  When a person decides to live in another country, they should be expected to live under their laws, not change them from the inside out.  Those of any religion, or lack of, who do live here and accept the US as it was founded to be, are welcomed here.  Those who come to change this country into a lifestyle they wish should find another country that is more inline with how they wish to live.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  907
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/07/1866

islam is not a religion, it is a form of government, so it shouldn't be allowed in the USA.