Joanne258

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  907
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  0

The worst thing about Dentist office visits is the waiting room. They should sound proof those because the sound of that drill while I'm waiting for my checkup just wracks my nerves something fierce. Yes, I will pray for you. You'll do fine. God is with you. :)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

42 minutes ago, Anonymous Aristotle said:

The worst thing about Dentist office visits is the waiting room. They should sound proof those because the sound of that drill while I'm waiting for my checkup just wracks my nerves something fierce. Yes, I will pray for you. You'll do fine. God is with you. :)

That green is very hard to read. When I was very young I used to get a stomach ache when I had to go to the dentist. I did not like the sound of the drill or the smell of the dental office. I especially hated getting that shot of novocaine in my mouth. I am no longer afraid of the dentist.

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,224
  • Content Per Day:  3.34
  • Days Won:  30

I always ask for a 1 PM appointment so I could get in right a way.  It really helps.  So far God has given me victory over the terror.  Had 4 more fillings today and my gum is a little sore from the shots but did very well, with no pain at all from the drilling.  Most of my terror was satan trying to steal my joy and peace.  And he had done a pretty good job of it till God opened my eyes to the wiles of the roaring lion.  He is the father of lies.  And most of his teeth were removed at the cross.  Praise God!