• Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.73
  • Days Won:  25

5 minutes ago, Yowm said:

God saw it differently..

Genesis 1:31 KJV
[31] And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.

You're probably referring to the day of the Fall.

You are correct, that is what I get for posting before the coffee is done brewing

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,094
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

coffee.jpg

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

Our world in increasingly becoming a very dark and scary and unsafe place. But what we are experiencing now is a walk in the park to what the tribulation is going to be.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

3 hours ago, Yowm said:

God saw it differently..

Genesis 1:31 KJV
[31] And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.

You're probably referring to the day of the Fall.

They are one and the same but most people cannot fathom that God would say good all the way up to the fall then say very good after the fall.  The question is always why would God say very good after sin was in the world.  The answer is that God saw the end from the beginning.  Most will never believe it though.

On 6/6/2017 at 0:25 PM, Yowm said:

Proof please that the Fall happened on the 6th Day.

I became convicted that this was true by reading Genesis 1, 2 and 3.  It became clear to me that God gave them the herb of the field to eat after the fall but yet on day 6.  I accepted that if I wasn't going to add to or take away from it would mean that the fall happened on day 6 of creation and was part of God's overall very good plan.  

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  2,491
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/02/1971

3 minutes ago, gdemoss said:

I became convicted that this was true by reading Genesis 1, 2 and 3.  It became clear to me that God gave them the herb of the field to eat after the fall but yet on day 6.  I accepted that if I wasn't going to add to or take away from it would mean that the fall happened on day 6 of creation and was part of God's overall very good plan.  

I second Yowm, in asking for scripture that it happened on day 6, as it is not clear to me.

8 minutes ago, hmbld said:

I second Yowm, in asking for scripture that it happened on day 6, as it is not clear to me.

Your looking for a proof text?

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  20

1 hour ago, gdemoss said:

This happens frequently.    People become convicted of something false, and the wrong idea "becomes clear".

There's no truth to this at all, it doesn't even make sense from what you quote and describe yourself, from your own "and we see" which is false, not true, both here and elsewhere as in your more expanded description 5 years ago (it was false then, and remains false)  :

01/22/2012 gdemoss said:"It isn't until after the fall that God gives the herb of the field to Adam as food. Keeping this in mind lets return to chapter one to see where it all fits into creation week.

28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth. 29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat. 30 And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so.

And we see that the addition of herb bearing seed is added after the blessing they were given to be fruitful, and multiply and fill the earth with dominion. So the fall has to be before verse 28 concluding that the fall happened on day 6 before the close of the day where God said:

31 And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.
"